Intel clearly sees VR sports as a thing, as it's acquired its second company in the space, called Voke.
Games - News
Futuremark's new VRMark benchmark can tell you if your PC's capable of running virtual reality experiences.
No concept art, no pre-rendered cinematics—Steam now requires developers to fill the screenshots section of the store with actual screenshots.
Facebook's Gameroom for the Windows desktop is now available for hardcore casual gamers.
Plus: Battlefield 1's zeppelins spiral out of control, Cities: Skylines blows it all up with meteors, and more. This is gaming news for October 24 through 28.
Microsoft puts Twitch on notice, announcing one-click game streaming over Xbox Live via Beam technology.
Use the AutoPlay settings to keep malicious files from downloading to your PC. Here's how.
Plus: King's Quest ends, Samsung vs. the exploding Note7 mod for GTA V, new Stellaris story DLC, and more. This is your gaming news for October 17 through 21.
Nintendo just revealed its new Nintendo Switch console... and handheld. This thing is funky.
We went hands-on with Halo Wars 2 and its new RTS-lite Blitz mode. No base building, no setup. Just all-out warfare.
MailOnX is the Xbox One's first email app, because nothing says gaming like productivity software.
Plus: Overwatch's Halloween event, EA teases another The Old Republic expansion, and Cuphead's delayed. This is gaming news for October 10 through 14.
Sony's PlayStation 4 controller will soon work with games that support it on Steam.
A second iteration of the Vive's controllers—this time, ones shaped like actual hands—might be coming sooner than you think.
Plus: An extended look at Torment: Tides of Numenera, Ubi confirms Beyond Good & Evil 2, and an Outlast 2 demo rustles corn on Steam.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
- Every new game revealed at The Game Awards 2016, from Guardians of the Galaxy to Zelda
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
- Hearthstone fans now have a dedicated Skype chat room to challenge its best players
- You'll be able to stream Xbox One games on the Oculus Rift in December
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCAzure/Sharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTMurex/Java DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- CCConsumer Social Specialist / Campaign Manager (Digital)VIC
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst/Salesforce Developer APEXNSW
- FTICT Business Liaison ManagerSA
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS Software EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTIT Client Support AnalystACT
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW