Dell had high hopes for the Alienware Steam Machine after its delayed released last year, but it wasn't as popular as its twin Alienware Alpha, a Windows-based PC gaming console.
The Xbox S will boast more storage, support for 4K video, and even more internal storage.
Battlefield 1's wild World War I action is absolutely stunning. We go hands-on.
Prepare for Titanfall once again, but now with 100 percent more grappling hooks. We go hands-on with Titanfall 2.
The BeeWare project offers tools and libraries offered for mobile and web development
Golden Gate Bridge? Check. Chinatown? Check. Full House theme? Only in our dreams (and video editing suite).
A new report says Xbox One games may one day be playable on Windows 10 PCs.
Sorry, Twitch. Move over, YouTube. Overwatch, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, and Starcraft II will be among the games that you can watch friends play over Facebook.
Microsoft will begin previewing its Anniversary Update features for the Xbox One and Windows 10 Xbox app as early as this week, with Cortana as well as new and improved ways to share game clips and other content.
Figures released Thursday show that Minecraft customers have moved on from the PC -- bad news for Microsoft as it tries to reconcile its closed UWP platform with the freewheeling nature of Minecraft.
Don't like being tethered to a PC for VR? Tether the PC to you.
Petri's Brad Sams speculates that Microsoft is filling a price gap with two lower-cost streaming devices, along the lines of the Chromecast and Roku.
We'll have to wait until Computex to learn more about Asus's Republic of Gamers gaming notebook that it says is faster than Nvidia's last-generation Titan X.
After a dismal couple of entries, Total War: Warhammer proves that maybe all the series needed was ten-foot bats and skeleton cavalry.
Microsoft really, really wants to get your feedback. Not content to merely periodically ask you for your thoughts on Windows 10, the company has released its Feedback Hub to all Windows 10 users, not just Windows Insider testers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
- Sea of Thieves is Rare's grog-drinking, accordion-playing, pirate silliness simulator
- Shadow Warrior 2 hands-on: Lo Wang gets even more wild with fast, furious 4-way action
- Xbox One keyboard and mouse support teased as PCs and consoles draw closer together
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC