Dishonored 2's buggy PC port is plagued by performance problems.
Games - News
If you never got around to playing Ubisoft's neon-soaked, 1980s-inspired Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon fever dream, now's your chance.
With just four months until release, BioWare releases the first "real" trailer for Mass Effect: Andromeda.
There were some amazing game demos on at PAX Australia 2016. But the most fascinating were those utilising VR.
Blizzard didn't announce Diablo IV at BlizzCon 2016, but it's recreating the original Diablo in full in the Diablo III engine, and adding new goodies to D3.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is yet another instance of the Windows Store version of a game being notably worse than its Steam counterpart.
Intel clearly sees VR sports as a thing, as it's acquired its second company in the space, called Voke.
Futuremark's new VRMark benchmark can tell you if your PC's capable of running virtual reality experiences.
No concept art, no pre-rendered cinematics—Steam now requires developers to fill the screenshots section of the store with actual screenshots.
Facebook's Gameroom for the Windows desktop is now available for hardcore casual gamers.
Plus: Battlefield 1's zeppelins spiral out of control, Cities: Skylines blows it all up with meteors, and more. This is gaming news for October 24 through 28.
Microsoft puts Twitch on notice, announcing one-click game streaming over Xbox Live via Beam technology.
Use the AutoPlay settings to keep malicious files from downloading to your PC. Here's how.
Plus: King's Quest ends, Samsung vs. the exploding Note7 mod for GTA V, new Stellaris story DLC, and more. This is your gaming news for October 17 through 21.
Nintendo just revealed its new Nintendo Switch console... and handheld. This thing is funky.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can download Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS and Android today
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes looks sharp, but will it survive the freemium transition?
- Nintendo's bringing Super Mario Run to Android in March, but Fire Emblem's coming first
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- TPScrum MasterVIC
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectSA
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)ACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW