Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is yet another instance of the Windows Store version of a game being notably worse than its Steam counterpart.
Games - News
Intel clearly sees VR sports as a thing, as it's acquired its second company in the space, called Voke.
Futuremark's new VRMark benchmark can tell you if your PC's capable of running virtual reality experiences.
No concept art, no pre-rendered cinematics—Steam now requires developers to fill the screenshots section of the store with actual screenshots.
Facebook's Gameroom for the Windows desktop is now available for hardcore casual gamers.
Plus: Battlefield 1's zeppelins spiral out of control, Cities: Skylines blows it all up with meteors, and more. This is gaming news for October 24 through 28.
Microsoft puts Twitch on notice, announcing one-click game streaming over Xbox Live via Beam technology.
Use the AutoPlay settings to keep malicious files from downloading to your PC. Here's how.
Plus: King's Quest ends, Samsung vs. the exploding Note7 mod for GTA V, new Stellaris story DLC, and more. This is your gaming news for October 17 through 21.
Nintendo just revealed its new Nintendo Switch console... and handheld. This thing is funky.
We went hands-on with Halo Wars 2 and its new RTS-lite Blitz mode. No base building, no setup. Just all-out warfare.
MailOnX is the Xbox One's first email app, because nothing says gaming like productivity software.
Plus: Overwatch's Halloween event, EA teases another The Old Republic expansion, and Cuphead's delayed. This is gaming news for October 10 through 14.
Sony's PlayStation 4 controller will soon work with games that support it on Steam.
A second iteration of the Vive's controllers—this time, ones shaped like actual hands—might be coming sooner than you think.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
- Every new game revealed at The Game Awards 2016, from Guardians of the Galaxy to Zelda
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
- Hearthstone fans now have a dedicated Skype chat room to challenge its best players
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerNSW
- CCMid-level .NET Developer/Programmer - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorNSW
- TPUAT LeadQLD
- FTTester / DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTSenior Technical LeadNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSupport OfficerSA
- TPSenior System Engineer - WintelVIC
- CCSenior Automation TesterNSW
- CCSiebel Developers x 8ACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCWeb Optimisation AnalystNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystQLD
- CCDeveloper - Tag managementNSW
- CCAd Optimisation ManagerVIC
- FTProduct OwnerVIC
- CCSEM / PPC / Paid Search Specialist - 6 Month Contract RoleNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst ( Finance/Banking)QLD
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC