Let this be a warning: Any Quantum Break reviews at the moment were conducted on the Xbox. The Windows Store-exclusive PC version is yet to be tested.
The Federal Court has found that video game reseller, Valve Corporation, through its online game distribution platform, Steam, and its Steam website, has engaged in misleading or deceptive conduct and made false or misleading representations.
The Oculus Rift arrives as a locked-down platform, but you can easily open it back up if you want to play SteamVR games or VR apps from unknown sources—provided you can click a button in the settings menu.
Killer Instinct hits Windows 10 with cross-platform purchases, saves, and multiplayer.
The developer of Young Conker and Fragments, two of the first HoloLens games, describes what gaming will be like with the augmented-reality peripheral—including the caveats.
PC support for PlayStation VR is a “possibility” given the two platforms’ shared components, a Sony exec says.
Plus: Blizzard releases the first supplementary short film for Overwatch, Verdun adds American Doughboys, and Walking Dead Season Three is teased. This is gaming news for March 21-25.
US company Mannatech may have rocked the gaming world with quasi-scientific claims that its products “may have a positive, direct effect on player performance, which can be a big advantage for competitive e-sports players or those just trying to take...
The Australian appetite for gaming has pushed local sales to almost $3 billion in 2015.
Steam users are moving towards Microsoft's latest operating system in large numbers, but Windows 7 still reigns supreme.
Film Victoria has launched a fellowship program designed to encourage more women to pursue a career in the gaming industry.
Fans of the highly celebrated Legend of Zelda games will be excited to learn that a remake of one of the series’ favourite titles is set to release in Australia and New Zealand on 5 March.
In a declining PC market, high-priced gaming desktops and laptops are thriving.
Sony has revealed its PlayStation 4 is the fastest selling console in the company’s history. More than 30.2 million units has been sold worldwide in the brief time since it launched.
Wherein we try to answer one simple question: Does it work better than Assassin's Creed Unity?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Review - Total War: Warhammer
- Use Feedback Hub to complain to Microsoft about Windows 10
- Total War: Warhammer DirectX 12 performance preview: Radeon reigns supreme
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCDeployment Engineer / IT AuditorQLD
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW