Alienware's backpack PC prototype packs a Radeon RX 480 to create a mobile virtual reality solution.
Pretty soon you'll be able to run circles around your controller-centric friends on the Xbox One thanks to keyboard and mouse support.
EA's E3 showcase focused on heavy hitters like Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, and Mass Effect Andromeda
Bethesda kicks off E3 2016 with their press conference at LA Hangar. The big announcements were the unveiling of Quake Champions and Prey, and they finally showed some gameplay of last year's announcement, Dishonored 2.
After making a big splash with the US$200 Radeon RX 480's reveal, AMD's giving us a glimpse of the rest of the Polaris family.
Dell had high hopes for the Alienware Steam Machine after its delayed released last year, but it wasn't as popular as its twin Alienware Alpha, a Windows-based PC gaming console.
The updated Alpha R2 gets Skylake, an M.2 drive, and desktop-class graphics.
The Xbox S will boast more storage, support for 4K video, and even more internal storage.
Battlefield 1's wild World War I action is absolutely stunning. We go hands-on.
Prepare for Titanfall once again, but now with 100 percent more grappling hooks. We go hands-on with Titanfall 2.
The BeeWare project offers tools and libraries offered for mobile and web development
Golden Gate Bridge? Check. Chinatown? Check. Full House theme? Only in our dreams (and video editing suite).
A new report says Xbox One games may one day be playable on Windows 10 PCs.
Sorry, Twitch. Move over, YouTube. Overwatch, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, and Starcraft II will be among the games that you can watch friends play over Facebook.
Microsoft will begin previewing its Anniversary Update features for the Xbox One and Windows 10 Xbox app as early as this week, with Cortana as well as new and improved ways to share game clips and other content.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- 8 insider tips to help you become a Pokémon master
- PowerDVD 16 gains 360-degree video playback: Here's how it works
- Awesome: Hitman's next elusive assassination target is Gary "Wildcard" Busey
- Microsoft's slimmed-down Xbox One S launches August 2
- Star Wars: Trials on Tatooine brings free VR lightsaber battles to Steam today
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCIT Business Analyst- Infrastructure, BABOK- Government BackgrndNSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Lotus Notes/PC LAN) 160722/ITA/474Asia
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution DesignerACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Microsoft Active DirectoryNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia