The World Esports Assocation (WESA) has been raising a few eyebrows in the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive scene, as it has a lot of fans concerned about the implications a governing body will have on the growth of eSports.
Microsoft's Project Spark is dead, not just resting.
Google's Gboard virtual keyboard for iPhone is designed to make your life easier with native Google search, GIFs, and emoji support.
Call of Duty went to space this year, so Civilization decided to head back to history.
Nvidia’s GTX 1080 and GTX 1070 Founders Editions are what used to be known as Nvidia’s reference cards. Get the details here.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 represents a major step forward for graphics cards, but the GTX 1070 may be even more impressive. Here are the 10 key things you need to know.
Zeppelins, trench clubs, capes, gas masks, and mustard gas. Battlefield is going back in time to "the true dawn of all-out warfare" this year.
The long arm of the Internet gets a bit more nimble as Steam introduces a section for recent reviews and a new 30-day aggregate score.
Valve is battling Steam cheaters with information that cheaters willingly handed over.
Minecraft: Gear VR Edition went on sale Wednesday in the Oculus Store, selling at $7 to download. The game includes all the features of Pocket Edition, but redesigned to work with the $100 Samsung Gear VR headset.
New Cherry MX Speed switches are made for fast response.
Maybe you'll never be as suave as Lando Calrissian, but you'll still feel pretty cool blowing up a massive ship from the inside in EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode.
John Romero's returning to the FPS genre for the first time since 2000's Daikatana. Cross your fingers.
Microsoft announces it will cease production of the Xbox 360, but don't despair: all of its services will continue uninterrupted.
The latest update lets you view notifications, read new emails, and reply to messages from the comfort of your wrist.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
- Sea of Thieves is Rare's grog-drinking, accordion-playing, pirate silliness simulator
- Shadow Warrior 2 hands-on: Lo Wang gets even more wild with fast, furious 4-way action
- Xbox One keyboard and mouse support teased as PCs and consoles draw closer together
- Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards intensify AMD's affordable gaming push
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCSystem AnalystACT