Tourists and residents in Tel Aviv can play classic arcade games on a giant scale thanks to a 3,000-square-meter screen mounted on the City Hall building.
Games - News
AMD has been tight-lipped about its upcoming GPUs code-named Vega, but here's one key detail: they will start rolling out in the first half of 2017.
Sony's latest update to the PlayStation 4's system software adds high dynamic range support for older consoles.
PC gaming went through a dark era in the mid-2000s. A decade on, Dead Rising's arrival on the PC is a nod to how much better we have it nowadays.
The gaming icon nearly stole Apple's thunder at the iPhone 7 event this week.
The new console boasts a faster processor and more powerful graphics at a $399 price tag.
The PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox Scorpio drive the point home: PC gaming is more affordable than ever and often a better value than consoles.
The Sony PlayStation 4 Slim is smaller, quieter, more efficient—but the same three-year-old hardware sitting inside.
Super Mario Run lets you play one-handed against other players around the world.
We checked in at PAX with the Duke himself and you know what? He doesn't look too bad, for twenty years old. Hail to the king, baby.
Hayden pushes his nose to the limits with the Nosulus Rift and the perfume "Fart No. 3."
We had to sign a waiver to try out South Park's Oculus Rift parody, the fart-simulating Nosulus Rift. In retrospect, that moment's when we should've walked away instead.
The Duke's 20th Anniversary Edition? Not a remaster. Just a better way to play Duke Nukem 3D.
Company says desktops based on its faster Bristol Ridge APU and AM4 socket to soon ship
Rock Band VR ditches the trademark note highway so you can feel more like a true guitar god. It makes for a good Oculus Touch demo, but does it have staying power?
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can download Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS and Android today
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes looks sharp, but will it survive the freemium transition?
- Nintendo's bringing Super Mario Run to Android in March, but Fire Emblem's coming first
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 3 Support AnalystVIC
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- TPSolution Architect - Transport DomainVIC
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- TPDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- TPAnalyst Workplace SupportVIC
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- FTMobile Gaming SupportQLD
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- TPSolution Architect - Office 365QLD