Rock Band VR ditches the trademark note highway so you can feel more like a true guitar god. It makes for a good Oculus Touch demo, but does it have staying power?
Games - News
We spent an hour hands-on with Divinity: Original Sin II. Our major takeaway? Make sure to hit F5 and save the game before you do anything stupid.
South Park: The Fractured But Whole is basically the “Ain’t Broke, Don’t Fix It” approach to a sequel, and that’s totally fine.
Spoiler: It does not look much like a Metal Gear game.
Microsoft envisions a future where headsets, keyboards, controllers, and all your PC peripherals run seamlessly on the Xbox One's wireless signal. But should you care?
There will indeed be no men in the sky today, at this rate.
Will we see other "Xbox exclusives" hit Steam in the future? Or does Quantum Break qualify as a special case?
Nvidia is offering a free game with the purchase of a GTX 950 or 960 from retailers such as Newegg.
A breach of the official Dota 2 forums has resulted in 2 million usernames and passwords hitting the web.
First details on a potential StarCraft HD remaster are rumored to arrive in September, with more to follow at BlizzCon this year.
If there's any consolation for living in Dallas in the summertime, it's QuakeCon. This year, with actual Quake!
Or "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Active Research." Also, a few thoughts about the new Civics Tree.
A few features are getting polished, such as subscribing to new channels and changing which part of the world you want to see videos from.
Janky controller support, busted audio. Don't touch the new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports with a ten-foot pole, lest the pole light on fire too.
Nintendo says the Pokémon Go Plus wearable won't hit its original July release time frame.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can download Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS and Android today
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes looks sharp, but will it survive the freemium transition?
- Nintendo's bringing Super Mario Run to Android in March, but Fire Emblem's coming first
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)VIC
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCTransport Planner - GIS SpecialistNSW
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- FTERP Data Migration Consultant - Software Company - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- FTHR Payroll ConsultantQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber SecurityACT
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCDevops EngineerNSW