We spent an hour hands-on with Divinity: Original Sin II. Our major takeaway? Make sure to hit F5 and save the game before you do anything stupid.
Games - News
South Park: The Fractured But Whole is basically the “Ain’t Broke, Don’t Fix It” approach to a sequel, and that’s totally fine.
Spoiler: It does not look much like a Metal Gear game.
Microsoft envisions a future where headsets, keyboards, controllers, and all your PC peripherals run seamlessly on the Xbox One's wireless signal. But should you care?
There will indeed be no men in the sky today, at this rate.
Will we see other "Xbox exclusives" hit Steam in the future? Or does Quantum Break qualify as a special case?
Nvidia is offering a free game with the purchase of a GTX 950 or 960 from retailers such as Newegg.
A breach of the official Dota 2 forums has resulted in 2 million usernames and passwords hitting the web.
First details on a potential StarCraft HD remaster are rumored to arrive in September, with more to follow at BlizzCon this year.
If there's any consolation for living in Dallas in the summertime, it's QuakeCon. This year, with actual Quake!
Or "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Active Research." Also, a few thoughts about the new Civics Tree.
A few features are getting polished, such as subscribing to new channels and changing which part of the world you want to see videos from.
Janky controller support, busted audio. Don't touch the new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports with a ten-foot pole, lest the pole light on fire too.
Nintendo says the Pokémon Go Plus wearable won't hit its original July release time frame.
Pokévision may be the best Pokémon Go map, as it apparently taps the Niantic API itself to provide a real-time feed of what Pokémon are spawning in Pokémon Go, and exactly where.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes looks sharp, but will it survive the freemium transition?
- Nintendo's bringing Super Mario Run to Android in March, but Fire Emblem's coming first
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- CCJunior Project ManagerQLD
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll Support ConsultantNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior IT Digital BA/Project ManagerVIC
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - APS 6 non-ongoingACT
- FTFunctional ConsultantNSW
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSystem Engineer - AdelaideWA
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- CCAAA DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness/Data AnalystQLD
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- CCBusiness and Change Deployment LeadVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTTechnology Testing CoordinatorQLD