Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 represents a major step forward for graphics cards, but the GTX 1070 may be even more impressive. Here are the 10 key things you need to know.
Zeppelins, trench clubs, capes, gas masks, and mustard gas. Battlefield is going back in time to "the true dawn of all-out warfare" this year.
The long arm of the Internet gets a bit more nimble as Steam introduces a section for recent reviews and a new 30-day aggregate score.
Valve is battling Steam cheaters with information that cheaters willingly handed over.
Minecraft: Gear VR Edition went on sale Wednesday in the Oculus Store, selling at $7 to download. The game includes all the features of Pocket Edition, but redesigned to work with the $100 Samsung Gear VR headset.
New Cherry MX Speed switches are made for fast response.
Maybe you'll never be as suave as Lando Calrissian, but you'll still feel pretty cool blowing up a massive ship from the inside in EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode.
John Romero's returning to the FPS genre for the first time since 2000's Daikatana. Cross your fingers.
Microsoft announces it will cease production of the Xbox 360, but don't despair: all of its services will continue uninterrupted.
The latest update lets you view notifications, read new emails, and reply to messages from the comfort of your wrist.
If you haven't scored the new avatar and privacy controls first promised two months ago, the wait may finally be over.
A hacker took a Game Boy and a Raspberry Pi Zero to create some retro-gaming magic.
Didn't preorder Wolfenstein to get into the closed beta? Looks like you'll still get to try Doom's multiplayer before launch, for at least a weekend.
Virtual reality is finally real, but which VR headset is the best for you? We compare the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
PlayStation 4 Remote Play heads to laptops, with more features than the Xbox version.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- 8 insider tips to help you become a Pokémon master
- PowerDVD 16 gains 360-degree video playback: Here's how it works
- Awesome: Hitman's next elusive assassination target is Gary "Wildcard" Busey
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- CCInformation Management Project Manager (SAP BI)NSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW