PC gamers, we should have expected this.
The Japanese gaming giant is releasing the PlayStation 4 Ultimate Player Edition, a version of its console that comes with twice the storage a 1 terabyte.
Ubisoft's E3 2015 Announcements include South Park, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Assassins Creed Siege, The Division and more
Trisha Hershberger recaps Ubisoft's powerhouse lineup of new games that they're bringing to the table, including South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Assassins Creed Syndicate, Rainbow Six: Siege, The Division, For Honor, Just ...
EA's top E3 2015 presser reveals include Star Wars Battlefront, Madden 16, Need For Speed, Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
Trisha Hershberger gives us insight into the top game announcements from EA's conference at E3 2015, including Star Wars Battlefront, Need for Speed, Mass Effect Andromeda, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, Unravel, NBA Live 1...
Nvidia filled out its 9-series of mobile GPUs this morning with a pair of parts that it says will allow better gaming in laptops under 2.5cm thick.
Research released by the Interactive Games & Entertainment Association (IGEA) shows strong growth for video games sales in Australia in 2014. The research highlights sales of $1.214 billion in the traditional retail market for games, up 7 per cent ov...
Some artists are said to paint with light. Geomerics, an ARM subsidiary that develops dynamic lighting technology, helps game developers do just that. Today the company released its third-generation product -- Enlighten 3 -- along with a new Forge de...
Gaming enthusiasts have been griping for months that Nvidia's GeForce GTX 970 graphics chip doesn't operate up to snuff, and now someone has taken the company to court over it.
The artificial wall between Xbox players and PC gamers will get torn down with Microsoft's upcoming Windows 10, which allows streaming of Xbox One games to PCs and even lets gamers on the two disparate platforms play together.
For as classy as the Vibe Band VB10 looks -- with its slim figure made possible by a curved E-Ink display -- it's far too sluggish and feature-limited.
Sydney Airport will be hosting an auction for charity that will feature items of lost property. The airport claims that it has thousands of items to go under the hammer, with the auction period starting tomorrow (Tuesday 4 November) and running until...
EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake a...
Microsoft has inked a deal with Foxtel to bring its Play content service to the Xbox One -- months after Sony brought the service to its PS4.
Alienware continues its push into the mobile PC market the introduction of its Alienware 13 notebook.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has initiated Federal Court proceedings against online game disributor Valve for allegedly misleading Australian customers on their rights to a refund.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Review - Total War: Warhammer
- Total War: Warhammer DirectX 12 performance preview: Radeon reigns supreme
- Microsoft brings Halo 5's map editor to Windows 10 for free, but stays quiet about Halo 5
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC