Microsoft ended its E3 2010 press conference today with the announcement of a new Xbox 360, which will be available worldwide from tomorrow. The new console is significantly smaller than current models; the vanilla Xbox 360 Arcade and the Xbox 360 El...
E3 is definitely about huge game reveals and new system debuts, but the LA-set show also attracts a fair share of tinseltown elite. We've rounded up a handful of celebs that we know will be at the show, and a few that we're betting we'll see.
We know quality trumps quantity, but EA's gigantic list of E3 titles has dropped our collective jaws. Check out what games the publisher will be showing, along with release date and console information for each.
2K Games announced the slate of games that will be on display at its booth at E3 next week, along with new details and release windows for its hottest titles. Similarly, Square Enix revealed new information on its E3 show-going games.
First the bad news. Portal 2, originally scheduled for a holiday launch, will slip to a 2011 release. The good news? Valve is promising that its E3 surprise will be related to the highly-anticipated first-person action-puzzler.
Few gaming laptops have charmed us as much as the Alienware M11x. It's a bit bulky compared to other 11.6-inch ultraportable notebooks, but absolutely tiny compared to most laptops designed for gaming. It's overclocked Core 2 Duo SU7300 processor and...
Grab your Dramamine and couch-sickness bags, Sony's long anticipated 3D update for its PlayStation 3 video game console will finally be available tomorrow.
No, digital distribution maven and Half-Life publisher Valve won't be unfurling Half-Life 2: Episode 3 at its zombie-press-infested games booth during next week's E3 trade show. That's straight from the computer of Valve's own managing director Gabe ...
Sega's Yakuza series has always had a long wait between each game's Japan release and the eventual U.S. translation. The first game in the series took nine months, with each subsequent release taking over a year to come to the states. The last game w...
Patrick M. Markey, Ph.D. an associate professor of psychology at Villanova University and Charlotte N. Markey, Ph.D. an associate professor at Rutgers University recently collaborated on a study entitled "Vulnerability to Violent Video Games: A Revie...
With less than a week until companies start unloading their megaton E3 announcements, Capcom has revealed the games it plans on putting on the show floor next week. While many of the titles listed were already shown at the company's 'Captivate' event...
Video games FarmVille and Guitar Hero along with streaming video service Netflix are all inbound for Apple's iPhone, the company announced at today's WWDC event.
The popular medieval role-playing game created in North America will have its story told in the popular Japanese form of Japanese animation, as BioWare, EA, and Funimation Entertainment have announced that a Dragon Age anime movie will be released ne...
At the company's World Wide Developers Conference held earlier today, Apple announced the iPhone 4, the latest generation in it's popular cell phone line due on June 24. New improvements include improved motion-sensing, the ability to show four times...
Gaming news is trickling out of Apple's annual tech conference, WWDC 2010, and the hot item of the hour is FarmVille for your iPhone. That's right -- you can now harvest your virtual crops and visit your friends' farms literally all the time.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Divinity: Original Sin II preview: Choose your own reactive, gloriously chaotic adventure
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole preview: With great farts come great responsibility
- Konami's Metal Gear Survive is a co-op zombie survival game
- Microsoft wants all your devices to run on Xbox One’s proprietary wireless signal
- Warning: No Man’s Sky's PC port is broken and buggy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW