Video game manufacturer Blizzard Entertainment is facing a wave of dissent from Australian gamers furious about the company's decision to lock Australians into only being able to play multiplayer games of its upcoming StarCraft II title against playe...
Sony released an update to its PlayStation 3 on Tuesday that brings several new features and launches the PlayStation's first subscription gaming service.
Sony's monolithic cell-powered console is getting a new software update via firmware that's planning to bring some significant additions and tweaks to the Playstation 3 user experience--namely, the addition of the subscription-based PlayStation Plus ...
No, 3D video gaming probably won't wreck your eyes if you're an adult--let's be clear about that upfront--but a cautionary editorial at Audioholics expands on industry warnings that it could well be hazardous for kids under seven.
The Electronic Entertainment Design and Research Analyst Services company (best known as EEDAR) partnered with gaming website IGN and game video streaming site GameTrailers to gauge the consumer anticipation for the games coming out of E3.
As reported by the Capcom Unity blog yesterday afternoon, Zombrex Dead Rising Sun, the delightfully campy and wonderfully titled directorial debut from Capcom's own global head of research and development Keiji Inafune, will be seeing a multilingual ...
Details are still scarce, but according to a press release issued by Interplay and Beamdog earlier today, MDK2, BioWare's quirky cult-classic third-person shooter, will see a re-release on the Nintendo Wii as a downloadable WiiWare title, as well as ...
While getting access to highly-anticipated video games before launch is a luxury that most sane people would never deny, the addition of online connectivity and in-game awards have made the disconnect between a game demo and the final version maddeni...
What would E3 be without a bit of eye candy?
It sounds like Nintendo's new 3DS handheld will offer optional software installs, a feature available for some time on Sony's PSP, but unavailable to DS owners.
A helicopter that wirelessly sends video to its controlling iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch will be available in the U.S. in September, France-based Parrot announced this week at the E3 game expo in Los Angeles.
Giving away video game systems...it's part and parcel of the games industry. Companies dispatch review units perennially and often expect them to remain where sent. But giving them away as "gifts" to thousands of people during a live round-the-world ...
Nintendo fanboys are celebrating the Japanese gaming juggernaut's announcement of the new Legend of Zelda game at E3 2010. The audience chanted for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, which was demoed by the legendary video game designer and Zelda cr...
Sony's E3 2010 press conference was full of big announcements, including two previously unnannounced games (Heroes on the Move and Sorcery), and a release date for Gran Turismo 5.
Valve's super-secret E3 surprise turns out to be a bit of crow-munching in the form of Portal 2, its geometry-bending shooter, for Sony's PlayStation 3.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Forza Horizon 3 (PC) review impressions: Get ready to make your graphics card sweat
- How Xbox Project Scorpio and the PS4 Pro can play 4K games: Visual compromises
- Games yanked from Steam after developer sues users for nasty negative reviews
- BioShock Remastered's brand new PC port is just as bad as the old one
- PSA: Grab all of Battlefield 4's expansions for free through next week
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW