Because, quite frankly, everything's better with zombies, Activision and Treyarch's official sequel to the wildly popular 2009 iPhone and iPod Touch release, Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies, has just hit the iTunes App Store.
The upcoming two-film finale to the Harry Potter saga will have two video game adaptations, and to represent the change in tone for the movies, the video game versions of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will feature more action and a darker tone...
Nintendo may be the reigning video game hardware sales champ, but you may be surprised to learn it's also the record-holder for longest rock steady pricing.
2K Sports announced Michael Jordan as NBA 2K11's cover athlete today in an interview with CNBC. The NBA Hall of Famer will be the first player to grace the cover of a game in the yearly series after retirement when the game releases on as-of-yet unsp...
Gamers will dress as zombies to raise awareness about the lack of an R18+ rating for video games in Australia
A psychologist at Grant MacEwan University in Canada sees video games as "practice" for controlling your dreams. Jayne Gackenbach presented her work for discussion at the Sixth Annual Games for Health Conference in Boston this week.
What do Thomas Dolby, Chick Corea, Ben Folds, Howard Jones, Herbie Hancock, Lady Gaga, Todd Rundgren, and you have in common? They all play (or will, if this rumorturns out to be true) a funky shoulder-strapped plastic black-and-white keyed hybrid ke...
Symantec says it has unearthed a server hosting the credentials of 44 million stolen gaming accounts -- and one of the most surprising aspects of it is that the accounts were being validated by a Trojan distributed to compromised computers.
What if you hadn't thrown away the old and clunky--but beloved--technology that littered your youth? Would your <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/173033/evolution_of_the_cell_phone.html">first cell phone</a>, computer, or early Pong system be w...
Google's celebration of the 30th anniversary of Pac-Man last week flooded Mozilla's Firefox support forum with complaints about siren sounds and offbeat music.
Were you one of the many people happily playing free Pac-Man on Google's doodle last Friday?
Namco's big yellow guy turns 30 today and Google celebrates by turning their logo into a playable game of Pac-Man for the day. This "doodle" (the official name for Google's holiday makeovers) has 255 levels plus a 256th-level kill screen, just like t...
Sonic's return to 2D on consoles is coming along a bit slower than expected. Sega delivered the news today on the company's official blog, stating that Sonic the Hedgehog 4 will be coming out "in late 2010," as opposed to the summer released promised...
Australian Xbox 360 owners will be able to receive Foxtel television via Xbox Live thanks to new service unveiled today.
While D3 Publishing is currently working on bringing the next chapter of the Puzzle Quest franchise to the Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS, Namco Networks will deliver the game to PCs as well as Apple's portable iPhone and iPad platforms.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- 8 insider tips to help you become a Pokémon master
- PowerDVD 16 gains 360-degree video playback: Here's how it works
- Awesome: Hitman's next elusive assassination target is Gary "Wildcard" Busey
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- CC.Net Developer Application DesignerACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW