Sonic's return to 2D on consoles is coming along a bit slower than expected. Sega delivered the news today on the company's official blog, stating that Sonic the Hedgehog 4 will be coming out "in late 2010," as opposed to the summer released promised...
Australian Xbox 360 owners will be able to receive Foxtel television via Xbox Live thanks to new service unveiled today.
While D3 Publishing is currently working on bringing the next chapter of the Puzzle Quest franchise to the Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS, Namco Networks will deliver the game to PCs as well as Apple's portable iPhone and iPad platforms.
As part of its release day announcement, Microsoft has provided the initial details of Alan Wake's first round of downloadable content. The first new DLC will be called "The Signal," and it will serve as an additional episode in the game's story. Whi...
Worldwide mobile game sales are forecast to pass USD$5.6 billion in 2010, according to research firm Gartner, which would represent a 19 per cent increase from 2009 revenue figures of $4.7 billion.
Today, Gizmodo posted an image from an FCC filing submitted by Nintendo that appears to be an early prototype circuit board of the upcoming Nintendo 3DS handheld. While the design of the board will certainly change during development, there are a few...
From 1am on Thursday, Australian PlayStation 3 owners will be able to rent or buy 600 movies using the PlayStation Network. The video-on-demand service was unveiled today by Sony Computer Entertainment Australia.
Gameloft is one of the foremost mobile phone video games companies, so it should come as no surprise that the publisher is figuring out new ways of putting its games onto phones.
Sony has finally begun making money on its PlayStation 3 console and expects its game business to turn a profit this year, the company said Thursday.
Mac-heads rejoice, your gaming trough just expanded by several dozen on-demand titles.
A press release sent our way this afternoon promises "trillions" of different weapon configurations for the upcoming downloadable first-person shooter, BlackLight: Tango Down.
Late last year, we brought you a story reporting that the U.S. Air Force commissioned a $2 million purchase for thousands of PlayStation 3 consoles in order to create a supercomputer capable of running complex military programs, with the PS3's cell p...
A 17-year old student of Greater Latrobe High School in Latrobe, Pennsylvania was found to be the cause of a ten-day attack on Sony Computer Entertainment's website, reportedly launched due to the youth's anger after being banned from the site due to...
Audiences around the world are beginning to expect 3D digital entertainment as a normal standard, according to creative solutions firm Autodesk.
Quotes from Nintendo President Satoru Iwata and Super Mario Bros. creator Shigeru Miyamoto appeared in several publications recently suggesting that 1) Nintendo sees Apple as "enemy of the future," 2) Nintendo is "desperate to realise" online gaming,...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Divinity: Original Sin II preview: Choose your own reactive, gloriously chaotic adventure
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole preview: With great farts come great responsibility
- Konami's Metal Gear Survive is a co-op zombie survival game
- Microsoft wants all your devices to run on Xbox One’s proprietary wireless signal
- Warning: No Man’s Sky's PC port is broken and buggy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW