Whether gutsy, forward-thinking, or just plain scatterbrained, Blizzard's plans to force you to use your real name when posting to the company's official forums have been shelved just three days after the company announced them.
Games - News
Rockstar Games today announced a cavalcade of new DLC for the Western adventure game Red Dead Redemption. Along with the typical assortment of new maps and character models is the intriguingly named Undead Nightmare Pack.
Forcing anonymous gamers to de-cloak (well, sort of) Blizzard says it'll soon require them to use their real names when they log on to the company's official message boards.
How much is Xbox Live really worth? All it took was a little back of the envelope figuring for Bloomberg to come up with $1 billion in annual revenue for Microsoft's fiscal year, ending June 30.
With over 300 downloadable games in Microsoft's Xbox Live Arcade, many games aren't getting the promotion they deserve. The dashboard architects are hoping to fix that by redesigning the service in an effort they call 'Destination Arcade.'
Microsoft just flipped its bevel-edged, cream-colored Xbox 360 to piano black, and now Sony's shifting its matte-sable slimline PS3 into the ivory zone.
THQ Australia today confirmed that Capcom's hotly anticipated zombie game, Dead Rising 2, will be released in Australia completely uncut. The game is set for release on 30 September.
The slightly-delayed May 2010 sales figures have finally landed, and as expected, Red Dead Redemption took the top sales slot, with the debuts of Mario Galaxy 2 and the second yearly iteration of THQs UFC franchise landing slightly below.
Square Enix has announced Lord of Arcana, an action-role playing game in which players can team up with three of their friends wirelessly to defeat giant creatures and seek out a legendary treasure.
The beloved 1991 puzzle game could've been an iPhone port if Sony Computer Entertainment hadn't served developer Mobile 1UP with a cease and desist letter. That's another argument against posting videos of your work on YouTube before it's in the App ...
Video game manufacturer Blizzard Entertainment is facing a wave of dissent from Australian gamers furious about the company's decision to lock Australians into only being able to play multiplayer games of its upcoming StarCraft II title against playe...
Sony released an update to its PlayStation 3 on Tuesday that brings several new features and launches the PlayStation's first subscription gaming service.
Sony's monolithic cell-powered console is getting a new software update via firmware that's planning to bring some significant additions and tweaks to the Playstation 3 user experience--namely, the addition of the subscription-based PlayStation Plus ...
No, 3D video gaming probably won't wreck your eyes if you're an adult--let's be clear about that upfront--but a cautionary editorial at Audioholics expands on industry warnings that it could well be hazardous for kids under seven.
The Electronic Entertainment Design and Research Analyst Services company (best known as EEDAR) partnered with gaming website IGN and game video streaming site GameTrailers to gauge the consumer anticipation for the games coming out of E3.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can download Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS and Android today
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes looks sharp, but will it survive the freemium transition?
- Nintendo's bringing Super Mario Run to Android in March, but Fire Emblem's coming first
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- CCDemand/ Resource AnalystVIC
- TPFunctional AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- CCUI UX AnalystWA
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- FTSolution Designer l Microsoft SMENSW
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedNSW
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- FTBid ManagerVIC
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- CCTest Automation EngineerVIC
- TPInstructional Designer | DETQLD