The Xbox's first-ever 'Inventory Blowout Sale' is slashing prices on 10 well-known Xbox Live Arcade games, including Super Street Fighter II HD and South Park. Find out the rest of the sale slate inside.
Rumors began circulating yesterday (starting at The Kartel) that developers at Sega Studios San Francisco had been notified that today would be their last day. Given the fact that this story sprouted on April Fools' Day, we were unsure whether it wou...
It seems like every 10 seconds, a new press release crosses the wire announcing another iPad game; and here we thought the device didn't go on sale until tomorrow. Here's a list of the good stuff.
An Israeli startup stepped out from behind the curtain Wednesday and revealed itself as the technology provider for Microsoft's Project Natal, the upcoming motion-control system for its Xbox 360.
The City of Plovdiv in Bulgaria booted council member Dimitar Kerin for playing FarmVille during council meetings. His defense? Fellow councilman Daniela Zhelyazkova was already at level 46 while Kerin was only at level 40.
With classic video games like The Sims and Spore under his belt, Will Wright is devoting his creativity to a form of media that truly needs it -- reality television. IGN recently learned that Wright will be helping produce a program called <em>The Cr...
Last week, we brought you the story of Gamecrush.com -- a new online 'dating' service that lets you play video games with attractive females in exchange for cold, hard cash.
Attention gamers: Do you often find yourself logging onto your <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/190946/xbox_live_invites_more_sharing.html?tk=rel_news">Xbox Live account</a>, only to play video games with your (male) friends or (male) stranger...
Jane Austen zombie mash-up and New York Times bestseller Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is coming to the App Store in the form of an iPhone/iPod Touch game. Developer Freeverse is short on details, but the screen shots speak volumes.
Word seems to have gotten out that there's a new Spider-Man game coming. We have no idea where that came from, but we do know that the web-slinger's next video game adventure will be shown to its ideal audience next weekend, as Spider-Man: Shattered ...
Two bits of news this morning about two different dead musicians -- first, the late Jimi Hendrix is coming to Rock Band. Second, the departed Michael Jackson's $200 million estate deal with Sony could lead to video games.
While Microsoft has dropped the prices of all of its Xbox 360 hard drives on the market, a much more economical solution will soon be available. Xbox spokesman Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb confirmed earlier today what many have suspected for weeks -- th...
François Alaux and Hervé de Crécy, the directors of <em>Logorama</em> -- the 2010 Academy Award winner for best animated short -- have agreed to create a short film that will serve as a prequel to the upcoming Ubisoft shooter Ghost Recon: Future Sold...
The iPad is just a week away, and game developers are starting to reveal what their titles will look like on the device. It's already clear that we'll be seeing a lot more detail in games, and hopefully more in-depth experiences to match.
Nintendo may be hip to sell 3D handhelds, but Sony's having none of it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
- Sea of Thieves is Rare's grog-drinking, accordion-playing, pirate silliness simulator
- Shadow Warrior 2 hands-on: Lo Wang gets even more wild with fast, furious 4-way action
- Xbox One keyboard and mouse support teased as PCs and consoles draw closer together
- Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards intensify AMD's affordable gaming push
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT