A helicopter that wirelessly sends video to its controlling iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch will be available in the U.S. in September, France-based Parrot announced this week at the E3 game expo in Los Angeles.
Games - News
Giving away video game systems...it's part and parcel of the games industry. Companies dispatch review units perennially and often expect them to remain where sent. But giving them away as "gifts" to thousands of people during a live round-the-world ...
Nintendo fanboys are celebrating the Japanese gaming juggernaut's announcement of the new Legend of Zelda game at E3 2010. The audience chanted for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, which was demoed by the legendary video game designer and Zelda cr...
Sony's E3 2010 press conference was full of big announcements, including two previously unnannounced games (Heroes on the Move and Sorcery), and a release date for Gran Turismo 5.
Valve's super-secret E3 surprise turns out to be a bit of crow-munching in the form of Portal 2, its geometry-bending shooter, for Sony's PlayStation 3.
Nintendo fanboys have shed a collective tear as the Japanese gaming juggernaut announces the new Legend of Zelda, Golden Eye 007 and Golden Dawn games.
An old favourite has been announced as new game for the Nintendo 3DS along with a number of impressive features on the impending handheld.
Activision is banking on DJ Hero 2 being a winner, pouring big money into a formidable playlist.
If you're not excited about Call of Duty: Black Ops, you damn well should be.
Microsoft took the wraps off Kinect (nee Project Natal) at E3 2010, promising an experience that will "bring living rooms to life in a social and accessible way."
Available immediately, Microsoft's new slim-sized Xbox 360--unveiled at its E3 2010 press show this morning--will come with integrated WiFi and a 250GB hard drive.
Microsoft ended its E3 2010 press conference today with the announcement of a new Xbox 360, which will be available worldwide from tomorrow. The new console is significantly smaller than current models; the vanilla Xbox 360 Arcade and the Xbox 360 El...
E3 is definitely about huge game reveals and new system debuts, but the LA-set show also attracts a fair share of tinseltown elite. We've rounded up a handful of celebs that we know will be at the show, and a few that we're betting we'll see.
We know quality trumps quantity, but EA's gigantic list of E3 titles has dropped our collective jaws. Check out what games the publisher will be showing, along with release date and console information for each.
2K Games announced the slate of games that will be on display at its booth at E3 next week, along with new details and release windows for its hottest titles. Similarly, Square Enix revealed new information on its E3 show-going games.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
- Every new game revealed at The Game Awards 2016, from Guardians of the Galaxy to Zelda
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
- Hearthstone fans now have a dedicated Skype chat room to challenge its best players
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- FTJava Security SpecialistNSW
- FTManager - Superannuation ConsultingNSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- TPLead Project ManagerQLD
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSiebel Developers x 8ACT
- PTSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsSA
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCTesting and Support Services ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCLinux Systems Infra and Network EngineerACT
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTSecurity Delivery Manager l Security, Governance, Delivery & OperationNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (Payment Systems Project)QLD