Google's celebration of the 30th anniversary of Pac-Man last week flooded Mozilla's Firefox support forum with complaints about siren sounds and offbeat music.
Games - News
Were you one of the many people happily playing free Pac-Man on Google's doodle last Friday?
Namco's big yellow guy turns 30 today and Google celebrates by turning their logo into a playable game of Pac-Man for the day. This "doodle" (the official name for Google's holiday makeovers) has 255 levels plus a 256th-level kill screen, just like t...
Sonic's return to 2D on consoles is coming along a bit slower than expected. Sega delivered the news today on the company's official blog, stating that Sonic the Hedgehog 4 will be coming out "in late 2010," as opposed to the summer released promised...
Australian Xbox 360 owners will be able to receive Foxtel television via Xbox Live thanks to new service unveiled today.
While D3 Publishing is currently working on bringing the next chapter of the Puzzle Quest franchise to the Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS, Namco Networks will deliver the game to PCs as well as Apple's portable iPhone and iPad platforms.
As part of its release day announcement, Microsoft has provided the initial details of Alan Wake's first round of downloadable content. The first new DLC will be called "The Signal," and it will serve as an additional episode in the game's story. Whi...
Worldwide mobile game sales are forecast to pass USD$5.6 billion in 2010, according to research firm Gartner, which would represent a 19 per cent increase from 2009 revenue figures of $4.7 billion.
Today, Gizmodo posted an image from an FCC filing submitted by Nintendo that appears to be an early prototype circuit board of the upcoming Nintendo 3DS handheld. While the design of the board will certainly change during development, there are a few...
From 1am on Thursday, Australian PlayStation 3 owners will be able to rent or buy 600 movies using the PlayStation Network. The video-on-demand service was unveiled today by Sony Computer Entertainment Australia.
Gameloft is one of the foremost mobile phone video games companies, so it should come as no surprise that the publisher is figuring out new ways of putting its games onto phones.
Sony has finally begun making money on its PlayStation 3 console and expects its game business to turn a profit this year, the company said Thursday.
Mac-heads rejoice, your gaming trough just expanded by several dozen on-demand titles.
A press release sent our way this afternoon promises "trillions" of different weapon configurations for the upcoming downloadable first-person shooter, BlackLight: Tango Down.
Late last year, we brought you a story reporting that the U.S. Air Force commissioned a $2 million purchase for thousands of PlayStation 3 consoles in order to create a supercomputer capable of running complex military programs, with the PS3's cell p...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 Creators Update adds easy-peasy PC game streaming over Xbox Live
- This week in games: Diablo 4 whispers, Civilization VI launch
- The Nintendo Switch is a radical mash-up of consoles and gaming handhelds
- Halo Wars 2 hands-on preview: Blitz mode's thrilling twists could trigger an RTS revival
- The Xbox One's first email app is here, and it's not Outlook
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTStorage SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- FTMid-Senior iOS DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst/TesterVIC
- FTNetwork Specialist - Palo Alto FirewallsVIC
- FTSystems SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Data ScientistVIC
- CCSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCSOE EngineerACT
- FTJunior Web Developer | Django | Python | AWS | PostgreSQL | North Sydney NSW
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity Consultant / SMENSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- TPICT Security SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCPentaho BI DeveloperQLD
- CCInformatica LeadNSW
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW