Konami has revealed that its hip-hop music game Def Jam Rapstar will drop on October 5, coming bundled with a microphone and selling for US$70 on the PS3 and Xbox 360, with the Wii version costing US$60. Additionally, seven new songs and two freestyl...
Games - News
Steve Spohn is wheelchair-bound, on a ventilator and can barely move because of muscular dystrophy, but he's still able to play video games. He participated in last week's Games for Health conference in Boston, where the AbleGamers Foundation hosted ...
The sixth proper Guitar Hero game was officially announced by Activision today, with the company delivering the first trailer and the names of the first 24 songs to be included on the disc.
Because, quite frankly, everything's better with zombies, Activision and Treyarch's official sequel to the wildly popular 2009 iPhone and iPod Touch release, Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies, has just hit the iTunes App Store.
The upcoming two-film finale to the Harry Potter saga will have two video game adaptations, and to represent the change in tone for the movies, the video game versions of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will feature more action and a darker tone...
Nintendo may be the reigning video game hardware sales champ, but you may be surprised to learn it's also the record-holder for longest rock steady pricing.
2K Sports announced Michael Jordan as NBA 2K11's cover athlete today in an interview with CNBC. The NBA Hall of Famer will be the first player to grace the cover of a game in the yearly series after retirement when the game releases on as-of-yet unsp...
Gamers will dress as zombies to raise awareness about the lack of an R18+ rating for video games in Australia
A psychologist at Grant MacEwan University in Canada sees video games as "practice" for controlling your dreams. Jayne Gackenbach presented her work for discussion at the Sixth Annual Games for Health Conference in Boston this week.
What do Thomas Dolby, Chick Corea, Ben Folds, Howard Jones, Herbie Hancock, Lady Gaga, Todd Rundgren, and you have in common? They all play (or will, if this rumorturns out to be true) a funky shoulder-strapped plastic black-and-white keyed hybrid ke...
Symantec says it has unearthed a server hosting the credentials of 44 million stolen gaming accounts -- and one of the most surprising aspects of it is that the accounts were being validated by a Trojan distributed to compromised computers.
What if you hadn't thrown away the old and clunky--but beloved--technology that littered your youth? Would your <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/173033/evolution_of_the_cell_phone.html">first cell phone</a>, computer, or early Pong system be w...
Google's celebration of the 30th anniversary of Pac-Man last week flooded Mozilla's Firefox support forum with complaints about siren sounds and offbeat music.
Were you one of the many people happily playing free Pac-Man on Google's doodle last Friday?
Namco's big yellow guy turns 30 today and Google celebrates by turning their logo into a playable game of Pac-Man for the day. This "doodle" (the official name for Google's holiday makeovers) has 255 levels plus a 256th-level kill screen, just like t...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes looks sharp, but will it survive the freemium transition?
- Nintendo's bringing Super Mario Run to Android in March, but Fire Emblem's coming first
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FT.NET CMS DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness Analyst - DataQLD
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)Other
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- FTPerformance Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll ConsultantQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTUNIX / Linux EngineerNSW
- FTRegional Sales Manager - Telco/ICT - Employer of choiceQLD
- TPSenior Analytics Analyst DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Hadoop, Qlikview, SalesforceNSW
- FTNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- FTTechnical Services EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- TPProject Manager - eDRMSQLD