The Halo: Reach multiplayer beta will start on Monday, and Microsoft has revealed some of the details surrounding the launch. While the beta will conclude rather quickly -- it's scheduled to end on May 19 -- Bungie is going to cram the limited testin...
Games - News
A federal judge last Friday denied all but one of Microsoft's motions to toss out antitrust claims brought by a company that sells Xbox 360 accessories armed with video game cheats.
Most people remember the advent of the Halo 3 multiplayer beta; the May 3 Halo: Reach beta is shaping up to be just as intense. Want to get in on it early? Follow GamePro on Twitter for your chance to win a Halo: Reach beta code that gets you access ...
The upcoming FIFA World Cup is expected to raise the profile of Africa's game developers, as more companies invest in gaming platforms and more people go online to play.
The PlayStation may have Major League Baseball, but the Xbox 360 could soon land its very own television channel, reports Bloomberg. No, not something agnostic like G4TV or another option in local cable packages, but something exclusive to the Xbox 3...
Cosplayers are a dedicated bunch, devoting hours of manpower to create video game and anime-inspired outfits that bring our favorite characters to life. Once in a while, however, a costumer-creator stands above the rest with a cosplay that blurs the ...
Online games, music services and parts of other Web sites in China were shut down on Wednesday for a day of mourning mandated by the government after a deadly earthquake last week.
Late last week Capcom finally let the cat out of the bag on the third entry into the Marvel vs. Capcom series. Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds is slated for release in Spring 2011. Here are the details:
In 2008, Capcom released an 2D iteration of one of its most beloved series, bringing back the classic gameplay of Bionic Commando but upgrading the game with HD visuals. This game was seen as many as the appetizer to the 2009 3D re-imagining of the s...
Left 4 Dead 2's first DLC campaign, The Passing, is due out next week on the Xbox 360, allowing gamers to see the characters of the two zombie-killing sims interact with each other.
The fluffy clouds and light pastel color scheme are the last things you'd associate with Bionic Commando Rearmed, but that may be the developers' intent with the website design behind their new studio, Might and Delight.
I spend most of my work day in front of a computer or a TV screen with a console hooked up to it, so I tend to forget how much real life events impact my job. Then a volcano erupted the week before Earth Day.
Dwarf Fortress is similar to many "God Games" in which the player assumes the role of an omnipotent being concerned with the care of a group of virtual followers. In Dwarf Fortress, the dwarves are in need of an underground fortress to call their own...
A Japanese cyber extortion gang is running a new "name to shame" scam by duping users who pirate adult games into installing malware, then demanding that they pay up to keep their names from being publicly posted on the Web, a researcher said today.
The latest lawsuit filed against Nintendo by Maryland-based InterAction Laboratories (a.k.a. IA Labs) is not the first or the last time a major video game console publisher faces charges of patent infringement.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Diablo 4 whispers, Civilization VI launch
- The Nintendo Switch is a radical mash-up of consoles and gaming handhelds
- Halo Wars 2 hands-on preview: Blitz mode's thrilling twists could trigger an RTS revival
- The Xbox One's first email app is here, and it's not Outlook
- This week in games: Tyranny snags a release date, polygonal Lara Croft returns
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Middleware SpecialistNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementACT
- FTMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTBackup Engineer with Commvault ExperienceNSW
- CCGraduate Web DeveloperWA
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst x 2QLD
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- FTProject Lead / Business Analyst | SalesforceQLD
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTSystems SpecialistNSW
- FTFront End Developer / UXNSW
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- FTSENIOR .Net DEVELOPERQLD
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Software DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - 12 month contract, ASAP startVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Technical Specialist SQL & Sybase DBAVIC
- FTIT Systems ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW