Australia's largest video game retailer, EB Games, today announced that it will be throwing its support behind the push for an R18+ classification for computer and video games in Australia.
I've never understood the hand-wringing over multi-disc games. The original Metal Gear Solid and Square Enix's Chrono Chross were each two disc affairs. Final Fantasy VII shipped on three. Final Fantasy's VIII and IX were four a piece. Even Mistwalke...
1UP has come across a report from the US Department of Defense-owned news source Stars and Stripes stating that the US Air Force has commissioned a supercomputer comprised of 2,000 PlayStation 3s. The US$2 million project will also utilize an "off-th...
Variety's Cut Scene video game blog recently received word from Take Two Interactive Software that Civilization Network will begin its closed beta at some point this June. The call for beta testers began back in October, when the game was first revea...
VG247 has discovered a choice tidbit dropped during Xbox spokesman Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb's latest podcast. At 1:39 into his latest episode, Major Nelson states "I'm going to be in San Francisco for a press event that we're doing called X10, in wh...
Pocket Gamer has discovered an announcement on Media Vision's website that calls for new applicants to help develop the company's next game -- a collaboration with Square Enix on an all-new RPG for the iPhone. Media Vision is best known as the develo...
Microsoft will begin selling in Japan next month an add-on 250GB hard-disk drive for the Xbox 360 console, it said Monday.
It seems as though every new revelation about Microsoft's Game Room makes the service less and less appealing. First, we find out that there won't be individual game achievements. Then, it's revealed that games that are in the Game Room but available...
Better late than never, PS3 and PC gamers can finally look forward to their own versions of Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto IV downloadable expansions this March.
Flight Control is one of the most successful games on the App Store, having sold over 2 million copies since it was first released on March 6 last year. Like all of the other existing apps, the current version will run just fine on Apple's new iPad, ...
BioWare co-founder Dr. Ray Muzyka recently concluded a live interview with the readers of Eurogamer. In the interview, fans were able to chat with the Muzyka about Mass Effect 2 and a handful of BioWare games -- some in production and others that are...
Xbox Director of Product Management Aaron Greenberg had a lot of good info for us on the new Xbox Live Game Room service at CES 2010 this month. A tiny detail slipped our notice, however: Players will have to re-buy arcade games for the Game Room eve...
The upcoming first person shooter Metro 2033 will hit Australian shores March 18th 2010, THQ announced today.
The upcoming first person shooter Metro 2033 will hit Australian shores 18 March, THQ announced today. The game will be released 48 hours after its US launch and is available on PC and Xbox 360.
Game addiction is a topic that's been nearly done to death since the American Medical Association first considered adding the term to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) back in 2007. However, it seems there's still room f...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X Style review: A no compromise flagship
- 2 Oppo R7 Plus review: a stellar sub-$600 phablet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (9.7) 4G review: Samsung does a lot more with a lot less
- 4 Motorola Moto G (3rd gen) review: Is it worth an extra $100?
- 5 Jawbone UP3 review: 3 months with Jawbone's best fitness tracker
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- EA delays Need for Speed's PC edition to deliver more speed
- This week in PC gaming: Cliff Bleszinski’s LawBreakers defies gravity, XCOM 2 defies release
- Pac-Man Championship Edition DX evolves the classic formula—and puts it into overdrive
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate hands-on: Top-hats, bobbies, and a bit o' ultraviolence
- Angry Birds 2 is the 'sequel' you've been waiting for
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDigital ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW