An Israeli startup stepped out from behind the curtain Wednesday and revealed itself as the technology provider for Microsoft's Project Natal, the upcoming motion-control system for its Xbox 360.
The City of Plovdiv in Bulgaria booted council member Dimitar Kerin for playing FarmVille during council meetings. His defense? Fellow councilman Daniela Zhelyazkova was already at level 46 while Kerin was only at level 40.
With classic video games like The Sims and Spore under his belt, Will Wright is devoting his creativity to a form of media that truly needs it -- reality television. IGN recently learned that Wright will be helping produce a program called <em>The Cr...
Last week, we brought you the story of Gamecrush.com -- a new online 'dating' service that lets you play video games with attractive females in exchange for cold, hard cash.
Attention gamers: Do you often find yourself logging onto your <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/190946/xbox_live_invites_more_sharing.html?tk=rel_news">Xbox Live account</a>, only to play video games with your (male) friends or (male) stranger...
Jane Austen zombie mash-up and New York Times bestseller Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is coming to the App Store in the form of an iPhone/iPod Touch game. Developer Freeverse is short on details, but the screen shots speak volumes.
Word seems to have gotten out that there's a new Spider-Man game coming. We have no idea where that came from, but we do know that the web-slinger's next video game adventure will be shown to its ideal audience next weekend, as Spider-Man: Shattered ...
Two bits of news this morning about two different dead musicians -- first, the late Jimi Hendrix is coming to Rock Band. Second, the departed Michael Jackson's $200 million estate deal with Sony could lead to video games.
While Microsoft has dropped the prices of all of its Xbox 360 hard drives on the market, a much more economical solution will soon be available. Xbox spokesman Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb confirmed earlier today what many have suspected for weeks -- th...
François Alaux and Hervé de Crécy, the directors of <em>Logorama</em> -- the 2010 Academy Award winner for best animated short -- have agreed to create a short film that will serve as a prequel to the upcoming Ubisoft shooter Ghost Recon: Future Sold...
The iPad is just a week away, and game developers are starting to reveal what their titles will look like on the device. It's already clear that we'll be seeing a lot more detail in games, and hopefully more in-depth experiences to match.
Nintendo may be hip to sell 3D handhelds, but Sony's having none of it.
Bruno Velazquez and Jonathan Hawkins spill their guts on the creation of God of War III
Enigmatic countdowns on the official Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age: Origins sites have BioWare diehards engaged in wild speculation. Even more DLC? Yet another retail expansion? Your guess is as good as ours.
Nintendo's upcoming revision to its DS handheld will have screens no larger than those in the DSi XL and feature a force-feedback system that vibrates at certain points during games, according to a report in Wednesday's Nikkei newspaper.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Divinity: Original Sin II preview: Choose your own reactive, gloriously chaotic adventure
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole preview: With great farts come great responsibility
- Konami's Metal Gear Survive is a co-op zombie survival game
- Microsoft wants all your devices to run on Xbox One’s proprietary wireless signal
- Warning: No Man’s Sky's PC port is broken and buggy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCLinux EngineerVIC