The recently removed heads of Infinity Ward, Jason West and Vince Zampella, have signed with the biggest talent agency in Hollywood -- the Creative Artists Agency -- leading to speculation as to where the duo may end up next.
Troubled home life? Blame the internet if you're using it to do work, view pornography, gamble, and of course, play computer games.
BioShock 2's first premium downloadable content pack--The Sinclair Solutions Test Pack--released yesterday.
While speaking with David Cage at the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco this week, I asked him what he felt he had achieved with his loose trilogy of games -- Heavy Rain, Indigo Prophesy/Fahrenheit and Omikron: The Nomad Soul -- and what wa...
While a new clothing system might not sound like the most exciting GDC announcement, Fable 3 game director Peter Molyneux took just enough time from swapping royal robes and trying on regal trousers to introduce the audience to their new digital butl...
Microsoft's Xbox 360 outsold Nintendo's Wii in February to claim the top spot in the U.S. monthly sales ranking for the first time in more than two years, analyst group NPD said Thursday. Overall the industry had a poor month with total sales down 15...
Nobody can deny that Sony is a trailblazer when it comes to technological innovation -- from the PSX onwards, the company has continually shaped the future of gaming. What might be less obvious is that they are also pioneers of homoerotic imagery in ...
Sony's SVP of Marketing and PlayStation Network manager Peter Dille took the stage at Sony's GDC press conference to introduce the world to Sony's new motion controller -- the Sony Move.
A new way to play PlayStation games?
At GDC 2010 today, NBC, SyFy, and developer Bigpoint announced a browser-based massively multiplayer online game based on the hit Sci-Fi Channel show Battlestar Galactica.
In an entry posted on the official PlayStation blog, Sony's Rob Dyer revealed the following exclusive offer that will be included with the PS3 version of Final Fantasy XIII. He also reiterated that despite XIII being available for the Xbox 360, the <...
A three-year-old in Wilson County, TN has tragically died after shooting herself on Sunday evening. Early reports link the shooting to the child mistaking a handgun for a Wii controller.
Sony will begin selling 3D TVs in Japan on June 10 and worldwide at about the same time, it said Tuesday. A firmware upgrade to its PlayStation 3 console that adds 3D support and other 3D-compatible home electronics products will also be available to...
A study by the Strategy Analytics Connected Home Devices service pegs the PlayStation 3 as the ultimate winner of this generation's console war: "Lifetime PS3 sales are predicted to reach 127 million units, compared to 103 million Wii units."
Nintendo has unveiled a sequel to its 2009 sleeper hit Scribblenauts, set to be on the shelves this November.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Epic CEO: How Microsoft is plotting to cripple Steam and seize control of PC gaming
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- 8 insider tips to help you become a Pokémon master
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC