While I wouldn't rule out some kind of PS3 deal down the road, Microsoft has the jump on its competition with its announcement of a Final Fantasy XIII special edition bundle for the Xbox 360. The bundle comes engraved with the title of the game and s...
Red Eagle announced plans to create a game based on the late Robert Jordan's 15-book long series (still in progress under author Brandon Sanderson) in November of 2008 after acquiring the rights to the series. Not much was said about the project afte...
The Church of England has not been accepting of video games in the past, decrying Sony's use of the Manchester Cathedral in the PlayStation 3 game Resistance: Fall of Man. The country's scientific community have also rallied against gaming, with form...
Sometimes, Christmas comes very early indeed. A woman in the US has managed to sell a Nintendo NES and five games for the astounding sum of $13,105. Turns out that one of the titles in her tatty collection was the super-rare Stadium Events.
According to Business Insider's Chart of the Day feature, Microsoft doesn't get much, if any, operating profit from Xbox 360 or Xbox Live.
With the 2010 Winter Olympics about to begin in Vancouver, the eyes of the world will be on the athletes as they go for the gold. Most of the rest of us will be watching from our living rooms.
Despite the fact that the Spider-Man film franchise is in serious flux, Activison-Blizzard will still be tossing a video game dedicated to the web-slinger onto store shelves this year.
Over the years, many video games have had cool titles. Off the top of our head, some examples include Skate or Die!, Carmageddon (do you see what they did there?), Midnight Resistance and Punky Skunk. But none of these come close to what the Grimoire...
A Queensland man accused of pirating New Super Mario Bros. Wii has settled out of court with Nintendo. Today, The Sydney Morning Herald reports that the alleged pirate has to pay Nintendo $1.5 million as part of the deal.
Nonprofit charity organization ProCon.org recently launched a video games section dedicated to the debate about whether or not violence in video games contributes to youth violence.
The China operator of World of Warcraft, one of the world's biggest online games, said Sunday it will seek new government approval for the game, dragging it further into a turf war between two Chinese regulatory agencies.
Some thing aren't built to last, but it might surprise you to find out Microsoft's Xbox LIVE online gaming service turns out to be one of them.
Sega Sammy, the parent company of video game publisher Sega, released its investor reports earlier today, revealing the company's sales figures for the last nine months of 2009 and its outlook for 2010.
BioWare co-founder Dr. Ray Muzyka said today that "Mass Effect 2 is poised to be one of the biggest games of 2010. We could not be more proud of the game's universal acclaim and early commercial success."
If you've been playing Mass Effect 2 on a standard definition TV, chances are you've been squinting to decipher the game's neon orange and green text. That's according to a 15-page thread on the game's official forums and noticed by Ars, anyway, clai...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode will fulfill your Millennium Falcon dreams
- Doom co-creator John Romero teases new PC shooter
- Microsoft kills off its Xbox 360 gaming console, but Xbox 360 games will live on thanks to Xbox One
- Microsoft adds Android Wear support to Outlook for Android
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW