In 2008, Capcom released an 2D iteration of one of its most beloved series, bringing back the classic gameplay of Bionic Commando but upgrading the game with HD visuals. This game was seen as many as the appetizer to the 2009 3D re-imagining of the s...
Games - News
Left 4 Dead 2's first DLC campaign, The Passing, is due out next week on the Xbox 360, allowing gamers to see the characters of the two zombie-killing sims interact with each other.
The fluffy clouds and light pastel color scheme are the last things you'd associate with Bionic Commando Rearmed, but that may be the developers' intent with the website design behind their new studio, Might and Delight.
I spend most of my work day in front of a computer or a TV screen with a console hooked up to it, so I tend to forget how much real life events impact my job. Then a volcano erupted the week before Earth Day.
Dwarf Fortress is similar to many "God Games" in which the player assumes the role of an omnipotent being concerned with the care of a group of virtual followers. In Dwarf Fortress, the dwarves are in need of an underground fortress to call their own...
A Japanese cyber extortion gang is running a new "name to shame" scam by duping users who pirate adult games into installing malware, then demanding that they pay up to keep their names from being publicly posted on the Web, a researcher said today.
The latest lawsuit filed against Nintendo by Maryland-based InterAction Laboratories (a.k.a. IA Labs) is not the first or the last time a major video game console publisher faces charges of patent infringement.
3D has come to the iPad. Sort of. Florida-based kode80 has announced an update to its HoloToy application for iPad iTunes link) that gives the app a simulated 3D effect. How does HoloToy's 3D effect work? It creates perspective based on the angle of...
XCOM is back, but not how you remember it. The classic sci-fi tactical strategy game, originally released by Microprose and Mythos Games, has been re-imagined as a first person shooter by 2K Marin.
Ubisoft's Splinter Cell Conviction launched on Monday to high reviews and a frozen second level, the latter of which was quickly remedied. For folks who may not have been so high on the game in general, Ubisoft is looking to sweeten the deal by givin...
Rockstar's Facebook app, Red Dead Redemption: Gunslingers, is not the kind of Facebook game you can get away with playing at work. While you could mute the sound and get one of those screen shields, the game is just too high-quality to cover up what ...
Activision has issued an official response to GamePro regarding the former creative heads of Modern Warfare 2 signing on with rival EA. Jason West and Vince Zampella, who were sacked from Infinity Ward for 'insubordination' last month, today announce...
We knew they were let go from Activision for insubordination, we knew they'd signed with Hollywood outfit Creative Artists Agency (CAA), and we'd heard rumors that they were looking to return to EA. Today, we add another page to the Jason West and Vi...
The Xbox Engineering Blog is usually way too technical for most gamers to get into. Occasionally, however, a technical look at a topic will reveal some interesting (and hilarious) stuff. Check out this tidbit from "Xbox LIVE Avatar Technology."The po...
While Activision has been celebrating the record-breaking launch of the Stimulus Package DLC for Modern Warfare 2, the turmoil that surround the departure of studio heads Jason West and Vince Zampella has not been forgotten. While the duo filed a $36...
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
- Dungeons and Dragons ditches pen and paper with D&D Beyond
- Exclusive no more: PlayStation 4 games are coming to the PC via PlayStation Now
- Adding video apps like Netflix to the Nintendo Switch is a waste of Nintendo's energy
- You can download Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS and Android today
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCProduct Design AnalystNSW
- FTSalesforce Senior Developer | Solution DesignerQLD
- CCGIS Developer - GeocortexWA
- TPGIS Officer | Map InfoQLD
- FTSenior .Net Developer (Silverlight)VIC
- FTProject AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- CCSolution ManagerSA
- CCSolution Architect - Migration - TelcoVIC
- TPProject Support Officer - Data and Information ManagementVIC
- FTLevel 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer - Linux / MySql / ScriptQLD
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTAssociate Consultant - IT Project ServicesVIC
- CCSenior ABAP DeveloperQLD
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT roleNSW
- TPJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW