Funny story, I was musing about a Civilization sequel just yesterday while out for a run, and lo and behold, 2K Games says it's in development as I'm typing this. What's more--and I have to admit, somewhat unexpectedly--it's still being developed for...
Disney Interactive Studios announced a Toy Story 3 tie-in game today that's coming out for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo DS, PlayStation Portable, and the iPhone/iPod Touch. No surprises there; but we were glad to hear there's an open world mode ...
In an interview with the LA Times posted Valentine's Day, Jimi Hendrix's stepsister detailed a new deal with Sony Music to distribute the rocker's music "through every type of media," including a new edition of Rock Band that Janie Hendrix says shoul...
It took a tweet from fellow PC World'er Jason Cross to tear me away from my copy of Final Fantasy XIII, but tear me away it did, because Blizzard's StarCraft II beta has launched.
ATI is taking the wraps off some major changes to its Catalyst drivers today. These monthly graphics driver updates usually focus on minor tweaks, bug fixes, and performance improvements, but this month and next month will usher in some singificant n...
Will the sequel to Nintendo's DS handheld video game system include a tilt sensor to one-up Apple's iPhone? Signs point to yes, says an inside source at a developer who claims he's laid hands on one of Nintendo's super-secret 'DS2' development kits, ...
The Windows version of BioShock 2 doesn't support gamepads, and while that's been public knowledge for months, it's apparently causing a stir on the game's official message boards.
How'd they pull it off, that's what I hope I'm saying once I've wrapped my fingers around Capcom's surprise iPhone port of popular arcade-style brawler Street Fighter IV. That's right, Street Fighter IV. Not another Resident Evil, or Mega Man 3, or A...
The Middlesex-London Health Unit of London, Ontario, worked with a group of 16- to 20-year-olds to develop an educational video game about the dangers of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). This is what they came up with.
While I wouldn't rule out some kind of PS3 deal down the road, Microsoft has the jump on its competition with its announcement of a Final Fantasy XIII special edition bundle for the Xbox 360. The bundle comes engraved with the title of the game and s...
Red Eagle announced plans to create a game based on the late Robert Jordan's 15-book long series (still in progress under author Brandon Sanderson) in November of 2008 after acquiring the rights to the series. Not much was said about the project afte...
The Church of England has not been accepting of video games in the past, decrying Sony's use of the Manchester Cathedral in the PlayStation 3 game Resistance: Fall of Man. The country's scientific community have also rallied against gaming, with form...
Sometimes, Christmas comes very early indeed. A woman in the US has managed to sell a Nintendo NES and five games for the astounding sum of $13,105. Turns out that one of the titles in her tatty collection was the super-rare Stadium Events.
According to Business Insider's Chart of the Day feature, Microsoft doesn't get much, if any, operating profit from Xbox 360 or Xbox Live.
With the 2010 Winter Olympics about to begin in Vancouver, the eyes of the world will be on the athletes as they go for the gold. Most of the rest of us will be watching from our living rooms.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Sea of Thieves is Rare's grog-drinking, accordion-playing, pirate silliness simulator
- Shadow Warrior 2 hands-on: Lo Wang gets even more wild with fast, furious 4-way action
- Xbox One keyboard and mouse support teased as PCs and consoles draw closer together
- Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards intensify AMD's affordable gaming push
- Alienware's tiny Alpha gaming PC gets bigger muscles... in the US
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/Oracle) 160617/AP/025Asia
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA