A study by the Strategy Analytics Connected Home Devices service pegs the PlayStation 3 as the ultimate winner of this generation's console war: "Lifetime PS3 sales are predicted to reach 127 million units, compared to 103 million Wii units."
Games - News
Nintendo has unveiled a sequel to its 2009 sleeper hit Scribblenauts, set to be on the shelves this November.
In a letter from Xbox Live's Marc Whitten, the Xbox Team announced changes to the Xbox Live code of conduct today that allow all gamers to freely express "race, nationality, religion and sexual orientation in Gamertags and profiles."
With the insane new content that has spawned from Portal in the past few days, it's not very surprising to find out that Portal 2 is, in fact, a real game being created. That much was set in stone when Game Informer announced the sequel as its next c...
Is Sony ready to rumble with Apple? The Wall Street Journal thinks so. Citing "people familiar with the matter," the Journal says Sony Corp. has plans to release a smart phone capable of playing PlayStation games, that it's already in development, an...
Sony is readying itself to roll out an update to current PlayStation 3 games console owners to allow them to take advantage of the new Full HD 3D TVs and 3D programming that are about to launch.
Rumors have been circulating over the past few days that Sony was planning to unveil a "surprise sequel," and if today's revelation of SOCOM 4 is said sequel, color us surprised. Fresh off the completion of MAG, the developers at Zipper Interactive h...
Gamers and sports fans unite! Sydney’s Royal Easter show will launch one of 10 worldwide qualifying events for the 2010 Interactive FIFA World Cup.
According to news website Adelaide Now, a debate over the addition of an R18+ video game classification will take place in April this year.
Last week, an observant member of the Valve forums pointed out that there were resources and code added to the new Steam beta that pointed to a possible port to OS X. The forums were churning with rumors and speculation of the gaming giant's future M...
The Australian Christian Lobby (ACL) has stomped on arguments an R18+ rating will help curb illegal video games downloading.
Mana Bar, Australia's first licensed video game venue, is opening its doors on Saturday, 20 March in Brisbane's Fortitude Valley.
An Iowa State psychology professor is claiming -- not for the first time -- that his latest published study offers irrefutable evidence that exposure to violent video games increases the likelihood of aggressive behavior. And a Texas A&M psychology p...
Whether you're killing them or holding their hand, interacting with giant creatures is an enjoyable gameplay feature that is shockingly underutilized. With few developers outside of Team Ico capitalizing on the idea, there's a possible market that is...
Sony has restored service to the PlayStation Network by resolving a glitch in the internal clock of some PlayStation 3 consoles that recognized 2010 as a leap year and wrongly added a Feb. 29 to the clock.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Nintendo Switch is a radical mash-up of consoles and gaming handhelds
- Halo Wars 2 hands-on preview: Blitz mode's thrilling twists could trigger an RTS revival
- The Xbox One's first email app is here, and it's not Outlook
- This week in games: Tyranny snags a release date, polygonal Lara Croft returns
- Steam's adding support for Sony's DualShock 4 PlayStation controller
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW