Valve has updated its Left 4 Dead blog with details of an upcoming update to L4D2's Versus mode. The two most major tweaks come in the form of adding bots to the special infected side, and removing auto-spawning in the finale sequences, presumably fo...
Capcom plans to launch Lost Planet 2 in May this year, it said Tuesday.
The 20-year-old hacker best known for cracking Apple's iPhone says he's done it again, this time with Sony's PlayStation 3.
One of the greatest draws of titles like Grand Theft Auto is the ability to create random scenes of massive destruction and carnage. Surprisingly, few titles have capitalized on that and included instant replay features -- Rockstar did implement repl...
With Apple recently marketing their iPhone and iPod Touch portable devices as gaming platforms, casual gaming on the go has seen a bit of a twilight. Independent developers have been enjoying increased exposure thanks to low prices and easy availabil...
EA is standing by its troubled man in a big way, as the company announced today that Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2011 will be releasing on multiple platforms this June, including the iPhone, PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii. Noticeably absent is a PC version -- inste...
Square Enix announced via their Facebook page today that Final Fantasy I and II would be make their way to the iPhone sometime in the near future.
Who among us hasn't played Tetris?
A patch to the Star Trek Online beta adds a lot of new things and fixes a ton of gameplay issues -- but the big ticket item is an added voice over from Leonard Nimoy, the original Spock. Players are treated to the sound of Spock via an audio journal ...
Sony will launch worldwide a motion controller for its PlayStation 3 in the fall of this year alongside an "extensive" line-up of compatible software titles, it said Wednesday.
The Bethesda v. Interplay case centers on a dispute about a Fallout massively multiplayer online game license, but court documents suggest there may be an Elder Scrolls MMO in the works as well.
Last Friday, industry website Gamasutra posted a letter from individuals claiming to be the wives of Rockstar San Diego employees that decried working conditions at the company and demanding "immediate action to ameliorate conditions of employees."
Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars has earned plenty of critical acclaim, earning high scores for both its DS and PSP iterations. Unfortunately, that hasn't translated into stellar sales figures, leading us to award the title as Best Game No One Bought ...
Sony has pushed back the launch of its motion controller for the PlayStation 3 console by six months citing a desire to have more software available at launch.
Sony Online Entertainment is accepting applications for its third annual Gamers In Real Life (G.I.R.L.) scholarship program. One qualified student can score up to US$10,000 toward tuition and school costs -- and you don't even have to be a girl.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Review - Total War: Warhammer
- Use Feedback Hub to complain to Microsoft about Windows 10
- Total War: Warhammer DirectX 12 performance preview: Radeon reigns supreme
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCProject Manager - HFCVIC
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- FTFunctional Business AnalystNSW
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTSharepoint Developer - O365NSW
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- CCSystem AdmimistratorQLD
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCIT Technical WriterACT