A recent Twitter post from the official Mass Effect 2 feed indicates the game will have free DLC when the game releases later in the month. The post states "BioWare will not be charging extra for any new Mass Effect 2 content on launch day." The post...
One in five women have dumped their partner because of their web or gaming habits, says MyVoucherCodes.
Activision sent out a press release earlier today claiming that DJ Hero was the top-grossing new IP of 2009 in the US and Europe. Without citing actual sales or income numbers, the company states the NPD as the source of the figures.
First it was US President Barack Obama's turn to stick the boot into PlayStation. Now, Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez is getting in on the action too.
Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez won't spare a kind word for video games, calling them 'poison' and accusing them of being proxies for capitalist warmongering. According to AFP, the outspoken US critic who once notoriously referred to George W. Bush ...
In a surprise press statement, Sony today revealed its much anticipated uber-racer Gran Turismo 5 for the PlayStation 3 has been delayed with a new release date as yet unsettled. The game had been due in Japan this March, with a US and European relea...
BioWare and Random House's science fiction/fantasy publishing arm, Del Rey, announced today that Mass Effect is getting a third novelization.
The long-awaited Return to Ostagar content pack briefly available yesterday for Xbox 360 Dragon Age owners was removed from Xbox Live due to "a previously undetected issue" that renders key character abilities unusable after users downloaded a DA:O t...
Trekkies, rejoice! Cryptic Studios has announced the official subscription prices for their highly anticipated upcoming MMORPG, Star Trek Online.
You've got to hand it to Sega. They could have just made one simple announcement that Sonic the Hedgehog would be the only playable character in Project Needlemouse and won over critical and fan favor in one fell swoop. Instead, they trotted out the ...
Early this morning, several sites reported that Ubisoft France headman Geoffroy Sardin told French publication Gamekult that I Am Alive and Beyond Good & Evil 2 was still in development.
Microsoft is set to release a Limited Edition Xbox 360 Elite console to coincide with the release of Bioware's hotly anticipated Mass Effect 2.
It seems Ubisoft's not finished with Ezio, the mellow sand-flinging, pole-sweeping, back-stabbing protagonist of Assassin's Creed 2. Surprising everyone, the publisher says we'll see him again in an unanticipated followup release, due out in fiscal 2...
A recent study performed at the Indiana University School of Medicine suggests that playing games on a regular basis may be a more enjoyable and approachable form of physical therapy for cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis and stroke victims.
I Am Alive made quite an impression when it debuted at E3 2008--you know, back when we had to play demos at an airport hangar--but the title has been almost invisible since then.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Use Feedback Hub to complain to Microsoft about Windows 10
- Total War: Warhammer DirectX 12 performance preview: Radeon reigns supreme
- Microsoft brings Halo 5's map editor to Windows 10 for free, but stays quiet about Halo 5
- What is WESA and what it means for eSports: Counter-Strike got its own version of FIFA
- Microsoft is killing Project Spark, its ambitious cross-platform creation game
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCDeployment Project EngineerNSW
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTFunctional Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCProject/ Change ManagerQLD
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager - Web ContentVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia