A quarter of web users play games on social networks, such as Facebook, on a regular basis, says PopCap.
While not strictly "news," the ESRB rating description for God of War certainly raises eyebrows with its explanation of a sex scene. As if the Nudity and Strong Sexual Content tags under the M rating weren't enough of a hint.
Blizzard gave The Make-A-Wish Foundation 50 percent of proceeds from the sale of Pandaren Monk pets in World of Warcraft, adding up to a $1.1 million donation. Fifteen Foundation kids also got an inside look at WoW, courtesy of Blizzard.
Before Midway went bankrupt last year, there were plans to make a third Mortal Kombat movie in the works with production company Threshold Entertainment. Warner Bros. picked up the rights to the franchise after Midway went under and now Threshold is ...
No one's jaw hit the floor when Microsoft demoed Xbox LIVE running on its new Windows Phone 7 platform earlier this week, but what about a similar connection to Sony's PlayStation Network?
Funny story, I was musing about a Civilization sequel just yesterday while out for a run, and lo and behold, 2K Games says it's in development as I'm typing this. What's more--and I have to admit, somewhat unexpectedly--it's still being developed for...
Disney Interactive Studios announced a Toy Story 3 tie-in game today that's coming out for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo DS, PlayStation Portable, and the iPhone/iPod Touch. No surprises there; but we were glad to hear there's an open world mode ...
In an interview with the LA Times posted Valentine's Day, Jimi Hendrix's stepsister detailed a new deal with Sony Music to distribute the rocker's music "through every type of media," including a new edition of Rock Band that Janie Hendrix says shoul...
It took a tweet from fellow PC World'er Jason Cross to tear me away from my copy of Final Fantasy XIII, but tear me away it did, because Blizzard's StarCraft II beta has launched.
ATI is taking the wraps off some major changes to its Catalyst drivers today. These monthly graphics driver updates usually focus on minor tweaks, bug fixes, and performance improvements, but this month and next month will usher in some singificant n...
Will the sequel to Nintendo's DS handheld video game system include a tilt sensor to one-up Apple's iPhone? Signs point to yes, says an inside source at a developer who claims he's laid hands on one of Nintendo's super-secret 'DS2' development kits, ...
The Windows version of BioShock 2 doesn't support gamepads, and while that's been public knowledge for months, it's apparently causing a stir on the game's official message boards.
How'd they pull it off, that's what I hope I'm saying once I've wrapped my fingers around Capcom's surprise iPhone port of popular arcade-style brawler Street Fighter IV. That's right, Street Fighter IV. Not another Resident Evil, or Mega Man 3, or A...
The Middlesex-London Health Unit of London, Ontario, worked with a group of 16- to 20-year-olds to develop an educational video game about the dangers of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). This is what they came up with.
While I wouldn't rule out some kind of PS3 deal down the road, Microsoft has the jump on its competition with its announcement of a Final Fantasy XIII special edition bundle for the Xbox 360. The bundle comes engraved with the title of the game and s...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Wasteland 3 heads to a crowdfunding campaign, and the snowy wastes of Colorado
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
- Forza Horizon 3 (PC) review impressions: Get ready to make your graphics card sweat
- How Xbox Project Scorpio and the PS4 Pro can play 4K games: Visual compromises
- Games yanked from Steam after developer sues users for nasty negative reviews
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW