For those of you who may not know, golf star Tiger Woods has been caught up in a scandal after a bizarre November 27, 2009 car accident revealed a string of mistresses. Several sponsors dropped Woods within weeks of the incident, however, EA Sports s...
Gear up your Grey Wardens, Dragon Age buffs, because Bioware's dubbed and dated its first official expansion pack, Awakenings, shipping worldwide for Xbox 360, PS3, and Windows March 16, 2010. Armchair conquistadors rejoice, because the expansion add...
Don't pay much attention to indie games? You ought to, if you're serious about groundbreaking gaming, and here's just the thing to pique your interest: The Independent Games Festival just laid out their main competition finalists for the twelfth annu...
Mark Rein showed off a playable Unreal Tournament level running on an iPod Touch to the guys at AnandTech last week as an example of Epic Games' commitment to graphical innovation.
Earlier today, Destructoid discovered a list of games on EA's website that will lose online multiplayer support starting February 2. We've included the entire list below, but some of more notable games worth highlighting include last year's Madden ga...
A few months ago, Microsoft introduced NFL jerseys to the avatar marketplace, allowing gamers to show their love for their favorite pigskin team for US$4. I saw quite a few of my Xbox Live friends wearing said shirts, so it should come as no surprise...
A patent application filed in February and released to the public this week reveals Google's attempt to build games on top of digital videos using an interactive annotation system.
Microsoft may be bringing Xbox LIVE to Windows Mobile devices perhaps as early as the launch of Windows Mobile 7 expected late 2010, according to recent job postings on Microsoft's site. The software giant is looking for a program manager and softwar...
Is the following clip of someone ostensibly playing Valve's Half Life 2 on an Xbox 360 with their arms and fingers a glimpse of things to come from Microsoft's Project Natal?
Ringing in the New Year with 100 per cent more Darkspawn, BioWare says its next Dragon Age Origins downloadable expansion pack will be out for Xbox 360 and PC on January 5. (Sorry PS3 owners, you'll have to wait a few extra weeks for the DLC pack, wh...
An independent 2009 games sector census reveals marginal growth in U.S. games industry since 2008, while Canada explodes with new development studios and job opportunities.
China's state news channel has blamed hugely popular online games for problems including drug addiction, teen pregnancy and even murder this month as regulators crack down on allegedly harmful content in games.
The Steam Holiday Sale began this week, and will run through until Sunday January 3, 2010. If you're looking to buy a gift, Steam offers gifting functionality so you can send a code to friends or family for specific PC games, and this is made all the...
Signal Hill analyst Todd Greenwald issued a commentary this morning about Take Two Interactive's prospects for 2010, noting (with a firm grasp of the obvious) that Bioshock 2 was the company's best bet for success next year. "The original was one of ...
Steal an Xbox 360, don't forget to disable the auto sign-in feature before going online. That's the lesson high-tech crooks are probably gleaning from today's New York Post brief about a thief, 22-year-old Jeremy Gilliam, apprehended after logging in...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A third of all PC gamers on Steam use Windows 10
- Film Victoria backs women in gaming with new fellowships
- Nintendo kicks off 2016 with new Zelda release and new 3DS
- Expensive gaming desktops and laptops thrive in slumping PC market
- The PS4 is the fastest selling console in Sony’s history
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW