A study by the Strategy Analytics Connected Home Devices service pegs the PlayStation 3 as the ultimate winner of this generation's console war: "Lifetime PS3 sales are predicted to reach 127 million units, compared to 103 million Wii units."
Games - News
Nintendo has unveiled a sequel to its 2009 sleeper hit Scribblenauts, set to be on the shelves this November.
In a letter from Xbox Live's Marc Whitten, the Xbox Team announced changes to the Xbox Live code of conduct today that allow all gamers to freely express "race, nationality, religion and sexual orientation in Gamertags and profiles."
With the insane new content that has spawned from Portal in the past few days, it's not very surprising to find out that Portal 2 is, in fact, a real game being created. That much was set in stone when Game Informer announced the sequel as its next c...
Is Sony ready to rumble with Apple? The Wall Street Journal thinks so. Citing "people familiar with the matter," the Journal says Sony Corp. has plans to release a smart phone capable of playing PlayStation games, that it's already in development, an...
Sony is readying itself to roll out an update to current PlayStation 3 games console owners to allow them to take advantage of the new Full HD 3D TVs and 3D programming that are about to launch.
Rumors have been circulating over the past few days that Sony was planning to unveil a "surprise sequel," and if today's revelation of SOCOM 4 is said sequel, color us surprised. Fresh off the completion of MAG, the developers at Zipper Interactive h...
Gamers and sports fans unite! Sydney’s Royal Easter show will launch one of 10 worldwide qualifying events for the 2010 Interactive FIFA World Cup.
According to news website Adelaide Now, a debate over the addition of an R18+ video game classification will take place in April this year.
Last week, an observant member of the Valve forums pointed out that there were resources and code added to the new Steam beta that pointed to a possible port to OS X. The forums were churning with rumors and speculation of the gaming giant's future M...
The Australian Christian Lobby (ACL) has stomped on arguments an R18+ rating will help curb illegal video games downloading.
Mana Bar, Australia's first licensed video game venue, is opening its doors on Saturday, 20 March in Brisbane's Fortitude Valley.
An Iowa State psychology professor is claiming -- not for the first time -- that his latest published study offers irrefutable evidence that exposure to violent video games increases the likelihood of aggressive behavior. And a Texas A&M psychology p...
Whether you're killing them or holding their hand, interacting with giant creatures is an enjoyable gameplay feature that is shockingly underutilized. With few developers outside of Team Ico capitalizing on the idea, there's a possible market that is...
Sony has restored service to the PlayStation Network by resolving a glitch in the internal clock of some PlayStation 3 consoles that recognized 2010 as a leap year and wrongly added a Feb. 29 to the clock.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can download Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS and Android today
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes looks sharp, but will it survive the freemium transition?
- Nintendo's bringing Super Mario Run to Android in March, but Fire Emblem's coming first
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMobile Gaming SupportQLD
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Permanent - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTJava Developer/IntegratorACT
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- TPAnalyst Programmer (Adabas)SA
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD