According to Kotaku, a recent announcement made by Namco Bandai seems to indicate that the publisher will focus on releasing many of their properties digitally in 2010, including Xbox 360 Games on Demand, as well as PS1 classics for the PSP and PS3.
Sony's PlayStation 3 got a boost from last week's launch of Final Fantasy XIII as Japanese consumers snapped up special-edition consoles to give the PS3 its best week since a relaunch several months ago, according to data released on Friday.
Earlier today, Capcom revealed via its Unity Blog that Dark Void will be landing on the DSi next month, with a 2D retro-styled action-platformer called Dark Void Zero.
What's glass-covered and architectonically gothic and smooth as black ice? Bonus points for guessing the Vatican inside a snow globe, but if you said Apple's iPhone/iPod Touch 3GS running Epic's Unreal Engine 3, you're either psychic or pretty amazin...
Microsoft recently filed a patent for a dynamic game avatar system that limits avatar or even gameplay options based on a user's physiological data.
On a recent podcast, Microsoft exec Aaron Greenberg commented that there would be a "triple-A exclusive" for almost every month in the first half of 2010, citing Alan Wake and Crackdown 2 as examples.
Sports gaming site Pastapadre discovered that 2K Games' most recent financial report had a very notable omission. While the report listed MLB 2K10 and NBA 2K11 under the company's upcoming releases, the follow-up to this year's NHL 2K10 was nowhere t...
Square Enix's roleplaying spectacle-spinner Final Fantasy XIII sold over 1.5 million units in its first four days on store shelves, reports Japanese tracker Enterbrain. Not bad at all, considering the game's only available for the PlayStation 3 in Ja...
With plenty of people unwrapping Wiis and DSes this Friday, Nintendo obviously wants to perk up their online marketplaces with fresh new content for the many folks taking their consoles online after they plug them in for the first time.
In last night's PlayStation Store update, it was revealed that the classic RPG Final Fantasy VIII has landed on the service. Rumors point to a PSN release for another one of their classic RPGs very soon.
Adult Swim Games is slowly porting all of its most popular Flash games to the iPhone. Amateur Surgeon has already proven to be very popular, as has 5 Minutes to Kill (Yourself), and squad-based shooter Meowcenaries. Next up is virtual pet simulator M...
Photos published to Canadian car enthusiast blog gawa from a recent tour of Japan revealed a BMW E30 M3 modified to function as a Gran Turismo game controller with a massive LCD HDTV built into the hood. The work was done by Studie garage as a tribut...
Sony has announced via its PlayStation Blog that Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream's highly-anticipated PS3 exclusive, will have a free DLC "Chronicle" available upon the game's release day for customers who pre-order the title. Other customer may have to wa...
Electronic Arts and Bioware held an event in San Francisco earlier this week to show the first hour of Mass Effect 2 to the press and trickle out some more information prior to the game's January 26 launch. The demo answered some questions about the ...
It's a throwback to the old arcade games based on The Simpsons in the 1990s, but it's on a very new platform.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Rising Thunder is a PC-exclusive robot brawler built by Street Fighter talent
- Nintendo's President Iwata's death comes as firm tries to move to mobile
- Batman: Arkham Knight (PC) review: Holy squandered potential, Batman
- Batman: Arkham Knight: How bad are the issues? Pretty bad.
- Sony doubles PlayStation 4 storage ahead of big game releases
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW