It's probably just a 24 hour bug, but you'll want to leave your glitchy PS3s off in the meantime, just in case, says Sony.
Games - News
A study published in the March 2010 issue of Psychological Bulletin claims that it proves a connection between violent video games and aggressive children. Study leader Professor Craig Anderson of Iowa State University said, "exposure to violent vide...
What could simultaneously bring down Sony's PlayStation Network worldwide and make it impossible for millions of gamers to play single-player games like Heavy Rain, Bayonetta, and BioShock 2?
Sony's PlayStation Network has been hit by a glitch that has left users on all continents unable to connect to the online service, the company said Monday.
In between established titles and expansion packs, there have been 18 Command & Conquer games released over the last 15 years. Unless you're a real-time strategy fanatic, it's doubtful that you've been able to experience the entire breadth of gam...
Steam is the extremely popular digital content delivery system developed by Valve Corporation. Self-described as the "Nexus of PC Gaming," it has over 25 million users and is home to over 1000 games from both independent developers and big name publi...
In a world dominated by Warcraft, it's a rare sight to see another MMO make its mark in the marketplace. Aion has managed moderate success in the US to match its dominance in Asia, and it looks like Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited could ...
Namco Bandai has a teaser video up on YouTube that shows a title the company is planning on debuting during this weekend's Amusement Expo in Las Vegas. Besides including the game's signature startup tune and Championship Edition-style text, the tease...
Would that I was Japanese, because then I wouldn't have to wait a year or more for games like Dragon Quest IX to paddle across the pond. Make that 229 days, 13 hours, 24 minutes, 42 seconds, and counting since the game came out in Japan last July.
"PopCap Games, maker of some of the world's most popular video games, today announced that the iPhone and iPod touch adaptation of its award-winning game Plants vs. Zombies sold more than 300,000 units in its first nine days of availability, setting ...
From 11 March, Australian gamers will be able to get their hands on the latest guise of the Nintendo Wii. Imaginatively dubbed Black Wii, the new version of the popular console is finished in a sleek black colour -- much like the PlayStation 3 and Xb...
Pretend for a moment that the Nintendo DSi was a third larger with bigger LCD screens and a blizzard of new apps, including one that let you read eBooks. Would you consider it an iPad contender?
Even though New Super Mario Bros. Wii is still tearing up the sales charts, Nintendo won't stop the Mario love, as the company announced a May 23 release date for Super Mario Galaxy 2. In addition to the late spring release date, Nintendo also showed...
The Attorney-General's Department has received a flood of submissions from supporters of the introduction of [[artnid: 329754| R18+ classification for computer and video games in Australia | R18+ classification for video games finally coming to Austr...
Developer Team 17 is moving ahead on their Steam and PlayStation Network ports of Xbox Live Arcade game, Worms 2: Armageddon -- but they're also teasing a brand-new 2D games called "Worms Reloaded" just for Steam.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
- Every new game revealed at The Game Awards 2016, from Guardians of the Galaxy to Zelda
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCMicrosoft Active Directory ArchitectACT
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTData Analyst - MDMNSW
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- FTFull Stack PHP DevelopersQLD
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- TPPMO SchedulerNSW
- TPLearning/Instructional DesignerQLD
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCNetwork Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSenior IT Domain Specialist - Integration - CloudVIC
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - DAFFQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC