1UP has come across a report from the US Department of Defense-owned news source Stars and Stripes stating that the US Air Force has commissioned a supercomputer comprised of 2,000 PlayStation 3s. The US$2 million project will also utilize an "off-th...
Variety's Cut Scene video game blog recently received word from Take Two Interactive Software that Civilization Network will begin its closed beta at some point this June. The call for beta testers began back in October, when the game was first revea...
VG247 has discovered a choice tidbit dropped during Xbox spokesman Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb's latest podcast. At 1:39 into his latest episode, Major Nelson states "I'm going to be in San Francisco for a press event that we're doing called X10, in wh...
Pocket Gamer has discovered an announcement on Media Vision's website that calls for new applicants to help develop the company's next game -- a collaboration with Square Enix on an all-new RPG for the iPhone. Media Vision is best known as the develo...
Microsoft will begin selling in Japan next month an add-on 250GB hard-disk drive for the Xbox 360 console, it said Monday.
It seems as though every new revelation about Microsoft's Game Room makes the service less and less appealing. First, we find out that there won't be individual game achievements. Then, it's revealed that games that are in the Game Room but available...
Better late than never, PS3 and PC gamers can finally look forward to their own versions of Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto IV downloadable expansions this March.
Flight Control is one of the most successful games on the App Store, having sold over 2 million copies since it was first released on March 6 last year. Like all of the other existing apps, the current version will run just fine on Apple's new iPad, ...
BioWare co-founder Dr. Ray Muzyka recently concluded a live interview with the readers of Eurogamer. In the interview, fans were able to chat with the Muzyka about Mass Effect 2 and a handful of BioWare games -- some in production and others that are...
Xbox Director of Product Management Aaron Greenberg had a lot of good info for us on the new Xbox Live Game Room service at CES 2010 this month. A tiny detail slipped our notice, however: Players will have to re-buy arcade games for the Game Room eve...
The upcoming first person shooter Metro 2033 will hit Australian shores March 18th 2010, THQ announced today.
The upcoming first person shooter Metro 2033 will hit Australian shores 18 March, THQ announced today. The game will be released 48 hours after its US launch and is available on PC and Xbox 360.
Game addiction is a topic that's been nearly done to death since the American Medical Association first considered adding the term to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) back in 2007. However, it seems there's still room f...
Siliconera reports today that a Tales of Vesperia anime movie called The First Strike is being bundled with downloadable content in Blu-Ray, DVD, and UMD form for a May 28 release. We asked Namco Bandai about a possible US release and were told that ...
Gears of War developer Cliff Bleszinski is teasing the world on Twitter today with numerous tweets about upcoming news.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Divinity: Original Sin II preview: Choose your own reactive, gloriously chaotic adventure
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole preview: With great farts come great responsibility
- Konami's Metal Gear Survive is a co-op zombie survival game
- Microsoft wants all your devices to run on Xbox One’s proprietary wireless signal
- Warning: No Man’s Sky's PC port is broken and buggy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTSenior Test Analyst | End to End TestingNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCSenior Embedded Software EngineerWA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCWindows EngineerVIC