G4TV has located a financial document published by Capcom for its investors that notes that three of the company's highly-anticipated releases presumed to drop in early 2010 — Super Street Fighter IV, Lost Planet 2, and Monster Hunter Tri ̵...
An online retailer is taking orders for a Hewlett-Packard laptop that includes Intel's latest Core i3 processor, providing details of the chip maker's next-generation laptop processor ahead of the product's official launch.
HDMI Consortium is preparing to add 3D support to its latest 1.4 specification, which could bring 3D gaming and movie watching to high-definition TVs.
According to Kotaku, a recent announcement made by Namco Bandai seems to indicate that the publisher will focus on releasing many of their properties digitally in 2010, including Xbox 360 Games on Demand, as well as PS1 classics for the PSP and PS3.
Sony's PlayStation 3 got a boost from last week's launch of Final Fantasy XIII as Japanese consumers snapped up special-edition consoles to give the PS3 its best week since a relaunch several months ago, according to data released on Friday.
Earlier today, Capcom revealed via its Unity Blog that Dark Void will be landing on the DSi next month, with a 2D retro-styled action-platformer called Dark Void Zero.
What's glass-covered and architectonically gothic and smooth as black ice? Bonus points for guessing the Vatican inside a snow globe, but if you said Apple's iPhone/iPod Touch 3GS running Epic's Unreal Engine 3, you're either psychic or pretty amazin...
Microsoft recently filed a patent for a dynamic game avatar system that limits avatar or even gameplay options based on a user's physiological data.
On a recent podcast, Microsoft exec Aaron Greenberg commented that there would be a "triple-A exclusive" for almost every month in the first half of 2010, citing Alan Wake and Crackdown 2 as examples.
Sports gaming site Pastapadre discovered that 2K Games' most recent financial report had a very notable omission. While the report listed MLB 2K10 and NBA 2K11 under the company's upcoming releases, the follow-up to this year's NHL 2K10 was nowhere t...
Square Enix's roleplaying spectacle-spinner Final Fantasy XIII sold over 1.5 million units in its first four days on store shelves, reports Japanese tracker Enterbrain. Not bad at all, considering the game's only available for the PlayStation 3 in Ja...
With plenty of people unwrapping Wiis and DSes this Friday, Nintendo obviously wants to perk up their online marketplaces with fresh new content for the many folks taking their consoles online after they plug them in for the first time.
In last night's PlayStation Store update, it was revealed that the classic RPG Final Fantasy VIII has landed on the service. Rumors point to a PSN release for another one of their classic RPGs very soon.
Adult Swim Games is slowly porting all of its most popular Flash games to the iPhone. Amateur Surgeon has already proven to be very popular, as has 5 Minutes to Kill (Yourself), and squad-based shooter Meowcenaries. Next up is virtual pet simulator M...
Photos published to Canadian car enthusiast blog gawa from a recent tour of Japan revealed a BMW E30 M3 modified to function as a Gran Turismo game controller with a massive LCD HDTV built into the hood. The work was done by Studie garage as a tribut...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A third of all PC gamers on Steam use Windows 10
- Film Victoria backs women in gaming with new fellowships
- Nintendo kicks off 2016 with new Zelda release and new 3DS
- Expensive gaming desktops and laptops thrive in slumping PC market
- The PS4 is the fastest selling console in Sony’s history
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCJava DeveloperVIC