University and hospital researchers have taken a cue from the gaming industry by using 3D video graphics chips to develop a parallel software platform that can speed the processing times, in this case for medical digital imaging, by 10 to 1,000 times...
Apple CEO Steve Jobs today unveiled the iPad, calling the tablet a "magical and revolutionary" addition to the company's existing lines of Macs, iPods and the iPhone.
Apple on Wednesday launched its much-awaited iPad tablet device, a handheld that will allow users to view movies, surf the Internet and play high-definition games.
Days after announcing he'd managed to hack Sony's PlayStation 3 console to run his own software George Hotz has released the exploit online.
Up to this point, just about every gaming console--from the Xbox 360 to the Nintendo DS--has been hacked in some way, usually to allow it to play pirated games. This excluded the PlayStation 3, which remained unhacked for over three years, leading ma...
Microsoft last week cited a 2008 legal victory by operating system rival Apple as it asked a federal court to toss out antitrust claims brought by a company that sells Xbox 360 accessories armed with video game cheats.
Computer games and Facebook are not to blame for the increase of rickets in children, says a professor who was initially thought to have said otherwise.
Valve has updated its Left 4 Dead blog with details of an upcoming update to L4D2's Versus mode. The two most major tweaks come in the form of adding bots to the special infected side, and removing auto-spawning in the finale sequences, presumably fo...
Capcom plans to launch Lost Planet 2 in May this year, it said Tuesday.
The 20-year-old hacker best known for cracking Apple's iPhone says he's done it again, this time with Sony's PlayStation 3.
One of the greatest draws of titles like Grand Theft Auto is the ability to create random scenes of massive destruction and carnage. Surprisingly, few titles have capitalized on that and included instant replay features -- Rockstar did implement repl...
With Apple recently marketing their iPhone and iPod Touch portable devices as gaming platforms, casual gaming on the go has seen a bit of a twilight. Independent developers have been enjoying increased exposure thanks to low prices and easy availabil...
EA is standing by its troubled man in a big way, as the company announced today that Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2011 will be releasing on multiple platforms this June, including the iPhone, PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii. Noticeably absent is a PC version -- inste...
Square Enix announced via their Facebook page today that Final Fantasy I and II would be make their way to the iPhone sometime in the near future.
Who among us hasn't played Tetris?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Divinity: Original Sin II preview: Choose your own reactive, gloriously chaotic adventure
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole preview: With great farts come great responsibility
- Konami's Metal Gear Survive is a co-op zombie survival game
- Microsoft wants all your devices to run on Xbox One’s proprietary wireless signal
- Warning: No Man’s Sky's PC port is broken and buggy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCSAP ABAP DeveloperNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia