With the less-than-stellar James Cameron's Avatar: The Game serving as the only current example of 3D stereoscopic gaming, you might be surprised to hear that the future is indeed bright for the display technology. Insight Media has just released a r...
Rare has confirmed via Twitter that the company's next game, an HD remake of the Nintendo 64 first-person shooter Perfect Dark, will be releasing in early 2010, during the winter months. If hold that Twitter post to the letter of the law -- and when ...
While filming on the movie is set to conclude this month, Kotaku has discovered that Resident Evil: Afterlife -- the fourth film in Resident Evil movie franchise -- will be delayed from its original August 2010 release date to January 2011. AceShowBi...
Kotaku has caught a glimpse of the latest issue of long-standing Japanese video game magazine Famitsu, which contains a review for the PlayStation 3 version of the latest chapter of Square-Enix's popular RPG franchise, Final Fantasy XIII. The game re...
A recent patent application submitted to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (dug up by GameSpot) reveals a number of potential applications for the upcoming Sony Motion Controller due out in 2010.
Nintendo, as you know, wants to make third-party flash cartridges anathema to its DS game handhelds. Some gamers want the right to use these cards, they say, to develop legal "homebrew" games. In reality, a majority of these flash cartridge owners de...
Activision will reportedly release a censored version of Modern Warfare 2 in Japan that punishes you for shooting civilians. In Western versions, players can fire indiscriminately into crowds of people during the game's controversial "No Russian" lev...
Nearly a quarter of men have pulled a sickie from work in order to play computer games, says MyVoucherCodes.co.uk.
While the PS3 has a superb suite of downloadable games, including the Pixeljunk series, Flower, and Noby Noby Boy, the output of new titles hasn't been as consistent as competing downloadable services like Xbox Live Arcade and the Wii Shop Channel. S...
Namco Bandai's incredibly popular Xbox Live Arcade game Pac-Man Championship Edition has long been rumored as a prospective iPhone and iPod Touch title, but the company has stayed remarkably quiet about the subject. They broke their silence this even...
I have never, in my 28 years of life, had a wallet that would be considered fashionable or cool. I also have a severe lack of wallet organisation skills, which leads to important credit cards getting sandwiched in-between retail store discount cards ...
While details are still scarce -- something we're working towards fixing -- EA announced Dead Space 2 earlier today. The true follow-up to our 2008 Xbox 360 Game of the Year, Dead Space 2 will be seeing release on the PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 ...
Once Blue Castle Games wraps up work on the highly-anticipated Dead Rising 2, it's become very clear that they won't be going back to another baseball game. Destructoid recently discovered that a job posting for a "Lead Level Designer" on Gamasutra i...
With the company's wares not performing up to expectations on the DS and PSP, it should come as no surprise that Rockstar is now looking to Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch as potential new gaming platforms. The company announced via their newswire that...
Last Friday, Sega announced that its hotly anticipated Aliens Vs. Predator video game had been refused classification by the Classification Operations Board. This means that the game cannot be played by Australians in its current state (pending a pos...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Rising Thunder is a PC-exclusive robot brawler built by Street Fighter talent
- Nintendo's President Iwata's death comes as firm tries to move to mobile
- Batman: Arkham Knight (PC) review: Holy squandered potential, Batman
- Batman: Arkham Knight: How bad are the issues? Pretty bad.
- Sony doubles PlayStation 4 storage ahead of big game releases
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW