In between established titles and expansion packs, there have been 18 Command & Conquer games released over the last 15 years. Unless you're a real-time strategy fanatic, it's doubtful that you've been able to experience the entire breadth of gam...
Games - News
Steam is the extremely popular digital content delivery system developed by Valve Corporation. Self-described as the "Nexus of PC Gaming," it has over 25 million users and is home to over 1000 games from both independent developers and big name publi...
In a world dominated by Warcraft, it's a rare sight to see another MMO make its mark in the marketplace. Aion has managed moderate success in the US to match its dominance in Asia, and it looks like Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited could ...
Namco Bandai has a teaser video up on YouTube that shows a title the company is planning on debuting during this weekend's Amusement Expo in Las Vegas. Besides including the game's signature startup tune and Championship Edition-style text, the tease...
Would that I was Japanese, because then I wouldn't have to wait a year or more for games like Dragon Quest IX to paddle across the pond. Make that 229 days, 13 hours, 24 minutes, 42 seconds, and counting since the game came out in Japan last July.
"PopCap Games, maker of some of the world's most popular video games, today announced that the iPhone and iPod touch adaptation of its award-winning game Plants vs. Zombies sold more than 300,000 units in its first nine days of availability, setting ...
From 11 March, Australian gamers will be able to get their hands on the latest guise of the Nintendo Wii. Imaginatively dubbed Black Wii, the new version of the popular console is finished in a sleek black colour -- much like the PlayStation 3 and Xb...
Pretend for a moment that the Nintendo DSi was a third larger with bigger LCD screens and a blizzard of new apps, including one that let you read eBooks. Would you consider it an iPad contender?
Even though New Super Mario Bros. Wii is still tearing up the sales charts, Nintendo won't stop the Mario love, as the company announced a May 23 release date for Super Mario Galaxy 2. In addition to the late spring release date, Nintendo also showed...
The Attorney-General's Department has received a flood of submissions from supporters of the introduction of [[artnid: 329754| R18+ classification for computer and video games in Australia | R18+ classification for video games finally coming to Austr...
Developer Team 17 is moving ahead on their Steam and PlayStation Network ports of Xbox Live Arcade game, Worms 2: Armageddon -- but they're also teasing a brand-new 2D games called "Worms Reloaded" just for Steam.
A subtle spec upgrade over the last few months has made unlocked more usable RAM for developers. That may not mean much to you, but it's good news for uber-huge games like the 35GB God of War.
Nintendo's video-on-demand channel Wii no Ma has been online in Japan for almost a year now with nary a mention of international release. With Nintendo recently announcing Netflix streaming support, the company may be looking to bolster its video out...
Capcom has revealed a trio of Street Fighter III series characters who will be making the transition from hand-drawn to HD, as Dudley, Ibuki, and Makoto have been confirmed as Supet Street Fighter IV characters. This boosts the new character count to...
The first downloadable content for BioShock 2 has been announced, with new multiplayer content due on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 next month for US$5.00. The premiere DLC, the Sinclair Solutions Test Pack will include the following new featur...
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
- Dungeons and Dragons ditches pen and paper with D&D Beyond
- Exclusive no more: PlayStation 4 games are coming to the PC via PlayStation Now
- Adding video apps like Netflix to the Nintendo Switch is a waste of Nintendo's energy
- You can download Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS and Android today
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistQLD
- TPProcess Business Analyst - Digital InnovationNSW
- TPWintel EngineerVIC
- CCAutomation TesterQLD
- CCSenior Network Designer - CiscoVIC
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!ACT
- TPTechnical Analyst - 6 Month Contract - Great Rates Of PayNSW
- CCRisk Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTNetwork Services ManagerQLD
- TPSystems ManagerQLD
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 requiredSA
- FTBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- CCChange AnalystSA
- FTSenior Lead Developer/Architect - TelcoVIC
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperQLD
- CCFull-stack Software EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst/Project MangerVIC
- FTSenior System/Network EngineerACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Security) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Office 365QLD