Once Blue Castle Games wraps up work on the highly-anticipated Dead Rising 2, it's become very clear that they won't be going back to another baseball game. Destructoid recently discovered that a job posting for a "Lead Level Designer" on Gamasutra i...
With the company's wares not performing up to expectations on the DS and PSP, it should come as no surprise that Rockstar is now looking to Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch as potential new gaming platforms. The company announced via their newswire that...
Last Friday, Sega announced that its hotly anticipated Aliens Vs. Predator video game had been refused classification by the Classification Operations Board. This means that the game cannot be played by Australians in its current state (pending a pos...
Three decades after the debut of Milton Bradley's Microvision, here's a look at how handheld video game systems evolved, from early flops like the Atari Lynx to the gaming innovations of the iPhone.
Celebrating 'necromorphic' alien dismemberment with verve, Visceral Games today announced Dead Space 2, sequel to last year's space-based survival horror game about slicing renegades from John Carpenter's The Thing into giblets.
In the "I'll do anything for attention" category this morning, Spike TV Video Game Awards host Geoff Keighley can reportedly be heard pimping for Microsoft's upcoming Halo: Reach in a recent Microsoft-hosted podcast, claiming it'll be "the biggest ga...
The U.S. Air Force recently issued a request for proposals to purchase 2,200 Sony PlayStation 3 video game consoles. Does the Air Force plan to play lots of Grand Theft Auto?
The hotly anticipated Aliens Vs. Predator video game has been refused classification in Australia by the Classification Operations Board of Australia, Sega announced on Friday.
With EA downsizing its current teams and looking at scaling back on the number of products it releases at retail in a year to 30 or 40 (from north of 60) you may be wondering how the company will start to grow its business in the year ahead. For a hi...
Less than a week after Tiger Woods made headlines for an alleged domestic dispute that resulted in a car smash, a Flash game developer has immortalised the incident in a free game. Enter 'Tiger Woods Wife Outrun'. In this side-scrolling driving game ...
Listen up Moms and Dads, the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) is giving away a handy new iPhone tool that'll help you quick-check what's what when it comes to game content. Not that the little black-and-white rectangles voluntarily stamped ...
Rockstar Games announced today that Red Dead Redemption, the successor to 2004's hit Red Dead Revolver, will be available on the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3 on April 27, 2010 in North America and on April 30, 2010 internationally.
With the breakout success of social gaming in 2009, it should come as no surprise that other social networking sites will try to stake a claim at Facebook's crown. Fellow social site hi5 made a huge move towards challenging the current king by hiring...
Harmonix representatives announced this morning that the developer has ceased releasing downloadable content for Rock Band Unplugged in order to focus on the console versions.
The Royal Navy of the United Kingdom recently began issuing Sony Playstation Portable gaming devices to marine warfare engineering techs studying for their exams while on deployment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Film Victoria backs women in gaming with new fellowships
- Nintendo kicks off 2016 with new Zelda release and new 3DS
- Expensive gaming desktops and laptops thrive in slumping PC market
- The PS4 is the fastest selling console in Sony’s history
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate PC review impressions: This gorgeous, mostly smooth game is no Unity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- FTProgram ManagerNSW