It started in a pub and ended in two years' hard labour. TownCraft, a chilled out, Minecraft-inspired village-building title for the iPad, is a product of the blood, sweat and beers of Flat Earth Games and earlier this month made the leap from the Au...
Following the high profile debut of the Xbox One at Gamescom in Cologne, Germany, Microsoft Australia recently showcased the console at a media event in Sydney, and we have 26 photos to prove it.
RIG is the first console-centric headset from Plantronics since it partnered with Microsoft for the headset used with the original Xbox.
After adding Tomb Raider and Crysis 3 for its Never Settle Reloaded program, AMD is now including Saints Row IV as part of its new Never Settle Forever campaign.
Ubisoft and EA will be returning to the EB Games Expo in Sydney, which will be held be held at the Sydney Showground in Olympic Park from 4 October until 6 October.
After several months of delays, GameStick has a final release date of September 30. The US$80 Android-based game console is on sale through several online retailers.
Gigabyte has attempted to set itself apart from the competition by making its video cards energy efficient and well cooled.
Sega has announced the upcoming release of its soccer management sim, known internationally as Football Manager 2014, for PC, Mac and, for the first time, Linux.
New Zealand startup plans to launch a simulated combat arena, a sort of hyper-advanced laser tag utilising live actors, CGI and military-grade weapon simulation systems.
Microsoft today announced an updated games lineup for the Xbox One, which goes on sale November this year. The lineup currently consists of 50 titles, including 18 exclusives to the platform. It is currently unclear which titles will be available at ...
Gaming peripheral maker, Moga, will be launching its Moga Pocket smartphone controller in Australia on 21 August. Pre-ordering the Moga Pocket at EB Games ahead of its August launch will net customers a free download of the Android version of Modern ...
Following a public unveiling at this year’s E3 in Los Angeles, Alienware showcased its latest range of elite gaming laptops at an even in Sydney.
Game maker Ubisoft said on Tuesday an account database was breached due to unauthorized access of one of its websites, revealing users' personal information.
At Microsoft's Build conference the firm suggested that the Xbox One might get Windows 8 apps.
Zynga CEO Mark Pincus pursued Microsoft's Xbox chief for several months and had no other candidates in mind for the top job at the social games company, a source at Zynga said Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- Valve cleverly battles Steam cheaters with two-factor authentication
- Minecraft steps into virtual reality as Samsung Gear VR Edition appears in Oculus Store
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode will fulfill your Millennium Falcon dreams
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCInstructional DesignerQLD
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCVMWare ConsultantWA
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTPHP/MySQL DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW