If you've been playing Mass Effect 2 on a standard definition TV, chances are you've been squinting to decipher the game's neon orange and green text. That's according to a 15-page thread on the game's official forums and noticed by Ars, anyway, clai...
Games - News
Could Zelda's latest adventure game on the Wii be making its debut at this year's E3? While it's by no means a confirmation that the game will actually be shown, Nintendo's Eiji Aonuma, the producer on the still unnamed Zelda sequel for Wii has said ...
THQ recently concluded its quarterly investor conference call, detailing its efforts to meet fiscal goals over the last quarter and year, as well as revealing plans for the upcoming fiscal year. Most notably, the company revealed its plans to create ...
Intel will air two new commercials during this Sunday's Super Bowl game in the US, one of which will have a gaming focus.
Sony returned to the black in the last three months of 2009, achieving its first operating profit in five quarters and cutting its forecast loss for its full fiscal year, which ends March 31.
A researcher with expertise in hacking hardware Tuesday detailed at the Black Hat DC conference how it's possible to subvert the security of a processor used to protect computers, smartcards and even Microsoft's Xbox 360 gaming system.
2K Games shot us a press release today announcing a very special BioShock 2 Special Edition un-boxing video... and a $14,999.00 BioShock 2 Uber Edition that comes with one of five hundred signed, numbered, and fully-functional Big Daddies.
Australia's largest video game retailer, EB Games, today announced that it will be throwing its support behind the push for an R18+ classification for computer and video games in Australia.
I've never understood the hand-wringing over multi-disc games. The original Metal Gear Solid and Square Enix's Chrono Chross were each two disc affairs. Final Fantasy VII shipped on three. Final Fantasy's VIII and IX were four a piece. Even Mistwalke...
1UP has come across a report from the US Department of Defense-owned news source Stars and Stripes stating that the US Air Force has commissioned a supercomputer comprised of 2,000 PlayStation 3s. The US$2 million project will also utilize an "off-th...
Variety's Cut Scene video game blog recently received word from Take Two Interactive Software that Civilization Network will begin its closed beta at some point this June. The call for beta testers began back in October, when the game was first revea...
VG247 has discovered a choice tidbit dropped during Xbox spokesman Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb's latest podcast. At 1:39 into his latest episode, Major Nelson states "I'm going to be in San Francisco for a press event that we're doing called X10, in wh...
Pocket Gamer has discovered an announcement on Media Vision's website that calls for new applicants to help develop the company's next game -- a collaboration with Square Enix on an all-new RPG for the iPhone. Media Vision is best known as the develo...
Microsoft will begin selling in Japan next month an add-on 250GB hard-disk drive for the Xbox 360 console, it said Monday.
It seems as though every new revelation about Microsoft's Game Room makes the service less and less appealing. First, we find out that there won't be individual game achievements. Then, it's revealed that games that are in the Game Room but available...
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
- Dungeons and Dragons ditches pen and paper with D&D Beyond
- Exclusive no more: PlayStation 4 games are coming to the PC via PlayStation Now
- Adding video apps like Netflix to the Nintendo Switch is a waste of Nintendo's energy
- You can download Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS and Android today
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork and Cloud SMENSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- FTLinux System AdminstratorQLD
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTEUC Solution Architect l Large Transformation ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - General InsuranceNSW
- TPProject Manager - General InsuranceNSW
- TPIteration ManagerNSW
- FTAgile TesterNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCVirtualisation Engineer - IP NetworksVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCCommunications Network EngineerWA
- CCSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC