A new study published last month claims revenue from the sale of digital content in games like Mafia Wars and Battlefield Heroes will be over US$1 billion by the end of 2009. Top reasons for the surge (more than double last year's record) include an ...
The newly announced Batman: Arkham Asylum 2 will likely range beyond the Asylum walls according an interview with Rocksteady's Paul Denning published in a recent issue of PC Zone magazine.
Dirk the Daring finally returns next week to do battle with the evil dragon Singe across both screens of the DSi.
According to market intelligence firm iSuppli, Sony Corp is still losing money on PlayStation 3 hardware, despite the recent shift to the "slim" version of the hardware.
Having finished releasing new titles with The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, Nintendo has unleashed a slew of new release information, with release dates for many of the company's upcoming titles, and more general month/quarter release info for a ha...
The Australian federal government has released a discussion paper summarising the key arguments for and against an R18+ classification for computer games. You can download the full report from the federal Attorney-General's department Web site.
After conquering US console sales charts in September and maintaining an edge over the Xbox 360 in October, the PS3 slipped back below the Xbox 360 and Nintendo in North America, according to the recently-released NPD sales figures.
The Beatles: Rock Band developer Harmonix confirmed a 13 per cent workforce reduction yesterday, just in time for the holiday season. The 39 positions are primarily "redundancies" in the Cambridge, Massachusetts office, and an MTV Games representativ...
Early scans of next month's Nintendo Power magazine reveal that Capcom is developing Mega Man 10 with an eye towards cashing in on the 8-bit nostalgia of the previous game while making the traditionally challenging level designs "more accessible."
Gearbox has today confirmed the second DLC pack for Borderlands in the shape of Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot. The new pack will be available on December 29 for 800 Microsoft points on Xbox Live, or US$9.99 on the PlayStation Network. The pack will also...
Visceral Games released a statement yesterday confirming the "Divine Edition" of upcoming blasphemous brawler Dante's Inferno will only be available on PlayStation 3. This isn't the first instance of Sony favoritism either, as we reported last week t...
EA and Harmonix have announced a December 15 DLC premiere of Rubber Soul, the next full album for The Beatles: Rock Band. The pack will include 11 songs, as three tracks already reside on the game's disc. The tracks will land on the Xbox 360 and Nint...
With the less-than-stellar James Cameron's Avatar: The Game serving as the only current example of 3D stereoscopic gaming, you might be surprised to hear that the future is indeed bright for the display technology. Insight Media has just released a r...
Rare has confirmed via Twitter that the company's next game, an HD remake of the Nintendo 64 first-person shooter Perfect Dark, will be releasing in early 2010, during the winter months. If hold that Twitter post to the letter of the law -- and when ...
While filming on the movie is set to conclude this month, Kotaku has discovered that Resident Evil: Afterlife -- the fourth film in Resident Evil movie franchise -- will be delayed from its original August 2010 release date to January 2011. AceShowBi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Review - Total War: Warhammer
- Use Feedback Hub to complain to Microsoft about Windows 10
- Total War: Warhammer DirectX 12 performance preview: Radeon reigns supreme
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCDeployment Engineer / IT AuditorQLD
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia