EA is standing by its troubled man in a big way, as the company announced today that Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2011 will be releasing on multiple platforms this June, including the iPhone, PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii. Noticeably absent is a PC version -- inste...
Games - News
Square Enix announced via their Facebook page today that Final Fantasy I and II would be make their way to the iPhone sometime in the near future.
Who among us hasn't played Tetris?
A patch to the Star Trek Online beta adds a lot of new things and fixes a ton of gameplay issues -- but the big ticket item is an added voice over from Leonard Nimoy, the original Spock. Players are treated to the sound of Spock via an audio journal ...
Sony will launch worldwide a motion controller for its PlayStation 3 in the fall of this year alongside an "extensive" line-up of compatible software titles, it said Wednesday.
The Bethesda v. Interplay case centers on a dispute about a Fallout massively multiplayer online game license, but court documents suggest there may be an Elder Scrolls MMO in the works as well.
Last Friday, industry website Gamasutra posted a letter from individuals claiming to be the wives of Rockstar San Diego employees that decried working conditions at the company and demanding "immediate action to ameliorate conditions of employees."
Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars has earned plenty of critical acclaim, earning high scores for both its DS and PSP iterations. Unfortunately, that hasn't translated into stellar sales figures, leading us to award the title as Best Game No One Bought ...
Sony has pushed back the launch of its motion controller for the PlayStation 3 console by six months citing a desire to have more software available at launch.
Sony Online Entertainment is accepting applications for its third annual Gamers In Real Life (G.I.R.L.) scholarship program. One qualified student can score up to US$10,000 toward tuition and school costs -- and you don't even have to be a girl.
VG247 is reporting that a "concrete source" at Sony has confirmed that the company's upcoming unnamed motion controller will be dubbed "Arc." The product, which was shown at Sony's E3 press conference last June, has been dubbed "The Magic Wand" by th...
Despite some heavy competition from a trio of recent hardcore releases, The Sims 3 and its first expansion were able to end December as the top-selling PC game this month, giving the June-released game the distinction of becoming the best-selling gam...
A recent Twitter post from the official Mass Effect 2 feed indicates the game will have free DLC when the game releases later in the month. The post states "BioWare will not be charging extra for any new Mass Effect 2 content on launch day." The post...
One in five women have dumped their partner because of their web or gaming habits, says MyVoucherCodes.
Activision sent out a press release earlier today claiming that DJ Hero was the top-grossing new IP of 2009 in the US and Europe. Without citing actual sales or income numbers, the company states the NPD as the source of the figures.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Diablo 4 whispers, Civilization VI launch
- The Nintendo Switch is a radical mash-up of consoles and gaming handhelds
- Halo Wars 2 hands-on preview: Blitz mode's thrilling twists could trigger an RTS revival
- The Xbox One's first email app is here, and it's not Outlook
- This week in games: Tyranny snags a release date, polygonal Lara Croft returns
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- TPSenior Full Stack .NET Developer - AngularJSNSW
- CCSenior Middleware Specialist MQ/TibcoVIC
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCBase24 DeveloperNSW
- FTMigration Release CoordinatorACT
- FTIntermediate Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceSA
- CCQlikview DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTCommunications Network EngineerACT
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- TPSenior Finance Systems AnalystVIC
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)VIC
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCProject AdministratorVIC
- TPGIS OfficerQLD