The Xbox 360 is set to get a home entertainment revamp next week that will help it compete with Sony's PlayStation 3.
We've just received the NPD sales results for October 2009, and it looks the new releases and price drops have brought about some big changes on the charts. On the hardware side, in the Wii's first full month at US$200, Nintendo's console managed to ...
Nintendo announced a new game today at a retailer conference in Japan, <a href="http://ameblo.jp/sinobi/entry-10386813688.html">releasing</a> box art and the first details on what fans can expect in 2010.
The New York Daily News has a story (found on Kotaku) of two criminals who have besmirched the Mario Brothers' name more than anything before.
Information Week released a story earlier today revealing that Microsoft has banned around 1 million Xbox Live members the company believes are playing pirated games via modified hardware.
Activision says Modern Warfare 2 raked in an astonishing $310m on its first day of sales, a claim which, if accurate, would make it the biggest and fastest selling entertainment launch in history, annihilating sales records in every other medium.
If you purchased a copy of Modern Warfare 2 through Steam, caveat emptor, because you won't be able to play it today along with everyone else. Yes, Infinity Ward's operatic military-shooter goes on sale today for Windows, Xbox 360, or PlayStation 3 p...
Cryptic announced today that its eagerly anticipated Star Trek Online MMO for the PC will be launching on February 2, 2010 in North America and three days later in Europe. If you really can't wait that long, you can apply to join the closed beta test...
Activision Blizzard will make a $1 million donation to unemployed military vets through their Call of Duty Endowment (CODE,) a charity foundation intended to help veterans find gainful employment.
Project Natal will be available worldwide November 2010, launch with 14 games, and sell for about 80 US dollars, according to games biz site MCV. Expect 5 million units for global ship at release, with at least two purchase configurations: As a solo ...
When the Zune HD launched, it swept the gadget world in a flurry of very positive reviews. It's a fantastic device for music, video, and podcasts, but the app selection could be charitably described as "weak." The Zune team said more, and better, app...
Microsoft just zapped the online Xbox LIVE accounts of an unspecified number of Xbox 360 players who modified their consoles to play pirated versions of games.
A new article posted on Develop seems to indicate that losses and layoffs from the last financial quarter will cause EA to revert to its old publishing mindset of sustaining its most profitable franchises, and eschewing non-licenced new titles (like ...
British game business site MCV has divulged rumored details of Project Natal's launch that have reportedly been provided to developers during Microsoft demos of the motion-sensing technology. The biggest (potential) details? That the device will rele...
In a report posted this week, research company DFC Intelligence speculated on the potential that publisher Take Two has yet to unlock with its popular Grand Theft Auto franchise.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Angry Birds 2 is the 'sequel' you've been waiting for
- Rising Thunder is a PC-exclusive robot brawler built by Street Fighter talent
- Nintendo's President Iwata's death comes as firm tries to move to mobile
- Batman: Arkham Knight: How bad are the issues? Pretty bad.
- Sony doubles PlayStation 4 storage ahead of big game releases
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW