A political column in this morning's Washington Examiner claims video games like America's Army are the most effective recruitment tools of the U.S. Army.
Independent game developer Eric Ruth is coding a free PC game that envisions what Valve's popular zombie-killing franchise might have looked like on an 8-bit console, with plans to release a full version in January 2010.
Powered by the same impressive Unity 3D engine that has made a number of other well-executed 3D titles possible on the iPhone, as well as Cartoon Network's impressive FusionFall browser-based RPG, Ravensword: The Fallen King is the closest thing to a...
NDoors announced on November 11 that they successfully completed the GNGWC 2009 Atlantica Thai Final Round held last weekend in Bangkok, Thailand.
Facebook is linking up with Xbox Live so users can play Xbox games with their social networking friends.
While the iPhone has become a powerful force in the portable gaming market, it has done so almost entirely due to software created by third parties.
Earlier today, G4TV reported that a Microsoft exec recently boasted that this past Tuesday was the biggest day in the history of Xbox Live, with over two million players on the service simultaneously. Xbox spokesman Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb corrobor...
The Xbox 360 is set to get a home entertainment revamp next week that will help it compete with Sony's PlayStation 3.
We've just received the NPD sales results for October 2009, and it looks the new releases and price drops have brought about some big changes on the charts. On the hardware side, in the Wii's first full month at US$200, Nintendo's console managed to ...
Nintendo announced a new game today at a retailer conference in Japan, <a href="http://ameblo.jp/sinobi/entry-10386813688.html">releasing</a> box art and the first details on what fans can expect in 2010.
The New York Daily News has a story (found on Kotaku) of two criminals who have besmirched the Mario Brothers' name more than anything before.
Information Week released a story earlier today revealing that Microsoft has banned around 1 million Xbox Live members the company believes are playing pirated games via modified hardware.
Activision says Modern Warfare 2 raked in an astonishing $310m on its first day of sales, a claim which, if accurate, would make it the biggest and fastest selling entertainment launch in history, annihilating sales records in every other medium.
If you purchased a copy of Modern Warfare 2 through Steam, caveat emptor, because you won't be able to play it today along with everyone else. Yes, Infinity Ward's operatic military-shooter goes on sale today for Windows, Xbox 360, or PlayStation 3 p...
Cryptic announced today that its eagerly anticipated Star Trek Online MMO for the PC will be launching on February 2, 2010 in North America and three days later in Europe. If you really can't wait that long, you can apply to join the closed beta test...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X Style review: A no compromise flagship
- 2 Oppo R7 Plus review: a stellar sub-$600 phablet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (9.7) 4G review: Samsung does a lot more with a lot less
- 4 Motorola Moto G (3rd gen) review: Is it worth an extra $100?
- 5 Jawbone UP3 review: 3 months with Jawbone's best fitness tracker
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- EA delays Need for Speed's PC edition to deliver more speed
- This week in PC gaming: Cliff Bleszinski’s LawBreakers defies gravity, XCOM 2 defies release
- Pac-Man Championship Edition DX evolves the classic formula—and puts it into overdrive
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate hands-on: Top-hats, bobbies, and a bit o' ultraviolence
- Angry Birds 2 is the 'sequel' you've been waiting for
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW