I Am Alive made quite an impression when it debuted at E3 2008--you know, back when we had to play demos at an airport hangar--but the title has been almost invisible since then.
Another gamer is in police custody after a 23-year-old World of Warcraft player was arrested in Clearwater, FL this week on charges of defrauding customers who purchased his World of Warcraft characters online.
Australia's most popular online job-finding site, www.seek.com.au, is advertising a position for 'Biotic-Powered Super-Soldier' with the Cerberus organisation. The advertisement features a list of skill requirements, including familiarity with heavy ...
Nintendo Wii users will be able to stream Netflix movies and TV episodes on their consoles, Netflix announced on Wednesday. The feature will be enabled this spring, at no additional charge for Netflix subscribers.
Namco Bandai announced today that Tekken 6 is getting an update next week that will enable online co-op play and tweak wooden fighting dummy character Mokujin's AI.
Interactive entertainment media industry analyst Wanda Meloni is joining the 2009 financial weigh-in party. In her breakdown of the ups and downs of the year, she sheds some light on just how expensive it is to make games.
The open beta of Star Trek Online begins today and runs through January 26th, a week before the February 2nd launch date.
Game Jam events are held by various companies across the country every year, but January 2010 marks the first time language software company Rosetta Stone joins the fray.
Previously, there'd been talk of a Metal Gear Solid movie going through the Hollywood pipes. Film producer Mike De Luca -- whose credits include Wag the Dog and Ghost Rider -- spoke to Collider.com in March of 2008 about the potential for the project...
Microsoft confirmed their keynote predictions today with the announcement of the Microsoft Game Room, a new service for playing classic arcade games on XBox Live or the Games for Windows network.
If you want to play games on your laptop - real games, not Farmville on Facebook - you need one of those big, heavy, expensive desktop replacement laptops. Or so goes the conventional wisdom. Or, maybe you can get away with a fairly heavy and pricey ...
A bit of news you might have missed in the wake of the Microsoft Keynote (what with the buzz over the Game Room and all) is a press release announcing a rough Fable III release date.
At its press conference at the Consumer Electronics Show this week, Samsung revealed dozens of products, including new TVs, home theater systems, and eBook readers as well as content partnerships with Dreamworks, Google, and others.
PlayStation announced today via its blog that Heavy Rain -- the emotional murder mystery game with the funky control scheme -- will hit US shelves February 23. That's one week off from the February 16 date previously reported.
This month, Square-Enix is opening what is probably the only Japanese role-playing game-themed bar in Roppongi, Tokyo.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
- Forza Horizon 3 (PC) review impressions: Get ready to make your graphics card sweat
- How Xbox Project Scorpio and the PS4 Pro can play 4K games: Visual compromises
- Games yanked from Steam after developer sues users for nasty negative reviews
- BioShock Remastered's brand new PC port is just as bad as the old one
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW