Microsoft last week cited a 2008 legal victory by operating system rival Apple as it asked a federal court to toss out antitrust claims brought by a company that sells Xbox 360 accessories armed with video game cheats.
Games - News
Computer games and Facebook are not to blame for the increase of rickets in children, says a professor who was initially thought to have said otherwise.
Valve has updated its Left 4 Dead blog with details of an upcoming update to L4D2's Versus mode. The two most major tweaks come in the form of adding bots to the special infected side, and removing auto-spawning in the finale sequences, presumably fo...
Capcom plans to launch Lost Planet 2 in May this year, it said Tuesday.
The 20-year-old hacker best known for cracking Apple's iPhone says he's done it again, this time with Sony's PlayStation 3.
One of the greatest draws of titles like Grand Theft Auto is the ability to create random scenes of massive destruction and carnage. Surprisingly, few titles have capitalized on that and included instant replay features -- Rockstar did implement repl...
With Apple recently marketing their iPhone and iPod Touch portable devices as gaming platforms, casual gaming on the go has seen a bit of a twilight. Independent developers have been enjoying increased exposure thanks to low prices and easy availabil...
EA is standing by its troubled man in a big way, as the company announced today that Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2011 will be releasing on multiple platforms this June, including the iPhone, PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii. Noticeably absent is a PC version -- inste...
Square Enix announced via their Facebook page today that Final Fantasy I and II would be make their way to the iPhone sometime in the near future.
Who among us hasn't played Tetris?
A patch to the Star Trek Online beta adds a lot of new things and fixes a ton of gameplay issues -- but the big ticket item is an added voice over from Leonard Nimoy, the original Spock. Players are treated to the sound of Spock via an audio journal ...
Sony will launch worldwide a motion controller for its PlayStation 3 in the fall of this year alongside an "extensive" line-up of compatible software titles, it said Wednesday.
The Bethesda v. Interplay case centers on a dispute about a Fallout massively multiplayer online game license, but court documents suggest there may be an Elder Scrolls MMO in the works as well.
Last Friday, industry website Gamasutra posted a letter from individuals claiming to be the wives of Rockstar San Diego employees that decried working conditions at the company and demanding "immediate action to ameliorate conditions of employees."
Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars has earned plenty of critical acclaim, earning high scores for both its DS and PSP iterations. Unfortunately, that hasn't translated into stellar sales figures, leading us to award the title as Best Game No One Bought ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
- Every new game revealed at The Game Awards 2016, from Guardians of the Galaxy to Zelda
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
- Hearthstone fans now have a dedicated Skype chat room to challenge its best players
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSecurity SpecialistVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior WebSphere Portal Technical LeadVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceNSW
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- CCSupport OfficerSA
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Test EngineerACT
- FTEnterprise ArchitectACT
- FTUX / UI DesignerVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerVIC
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Digital DesignerVIC
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW