Foxtel’s Play is now available on Sony’s new gaming console, the PlayStation 4, with the move dramatically expanding the variety of local content Australian PlayStation fans will be able to access.
Yoshi and Princess Peach-themed Wii Remotes will sit beside the latest iteration of Nintendo’s racing classic, Mario Kart 8, across retail stores and the Nintendo eShop when the game goes on sale in Australia on May 31.
Foxtel’s Play video-on-demand service is now available on Sony’s PlayStation 3, with the content provider pledging future support for the next-generation PlayStation 4.
Before The Witcher became a surprise hit with PC gamers, CD Projekt RED was a mostly unknown software developer.
Notebook and component manufacturer, MSI, is aiming once again at the highest end of the notebook market with its GT70 Dominator notebook. It's a 17.3in model with juicey insides that include fourth generation Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition processor,...
Nvidia has announced a top-to-bottom refresh of its mobile graphics processor line, promising chips that deliver more horsepower while consuming less electrical power. The company also announced a number of new design wins with big-name gaming laptop...
The Australian video and computer games industry tipped over the $2 billion mark in 2013, with traditional hard-copy retail sales hitting $1.14bn and digital sales reaching an estimated $899 million, according to data from NPD Group Australia.
The Xbox One launch was accompanied by the release of a variety of games spread across various genres. We went hands on with the key launch titles to select the ones that we feel are the cream of the crop.
Skylanders may be a popular property for video game consoles, but it's crossing over to Smart TVs with the help of an LG promotion.
The Game Masters exhibition has arrived in Sydney's Powerhouse Museum ahead of its public launch tomorrow, December 13.
Microsoft’s latest console release, Xbox One, more than doubled the previous Australian sales record for a console during launch week.
Don't care about the Xbox One or PlayStation 4? PC gaming platform Steam's Spring sale is on now. The promotion runs 27 November - 3 December, with specials changing daily.
Microsoft says the launch of the Xbox One on Friday has been the most successful yet for its Xbox gaming console family.
A new generation of console gaming and home entertainment kicks off with the Xbox One launch party, hosted in Sydney's Luna Park as the city lights up.
Sony said sales of its PlayStation 4 game consoles crossed 1 million units just 24 hours after the device was launched in the U.S. and Canada on Friday, although some users reported some issues with the device.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
- Sea of Thieves is Rare's grog-drinking, accordion-playing, pirate silliness simulator
- Shadow Warrior 2 hands-on: Lo Wang gets even more wild with fast, furious 4-way action
- Xbox One keyboard and mouse support teased as PCs and consoles draw closer together
- Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards intensify AMD's affordable gaming push
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD