With the Call of Duty Championship in Hollywood looming in April, Activision is on the hunt for the top local players to represent Australia at the show.
The Dead Space franchise is likely the most memorable new IP to come out this new generation.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Sony Computer Entertainment Australia (SCEA) has claimed the top sales position for 2012 with the PlayStation 3.
It is sometimes easy to forget that the PlayStation 3 launched over six years ago and continues to be supported by Sony.
In 2008, EA made the admittedly risky move of releasing two new IP, Mirror’s Edge and Dead Space.
In addition to announcing that SimCity has gone gold, EA is letting players participate in a second round of beta testing.
The video game industry in Australia netted $1.161 billion in revenue last year, according to the Interactive Games & Entertainment Association (iGEA).
The original Aliens films are considered to be some of the best science fiction movies in existence
As the latest season of AMC’s The Walking Dead is starting to be broadcast, Activision is gearing up for the release of its tie-in game, Survival Instinct.
The reason why Ni no Kuni won me over was for the simple fact that it is a good game and oozes charm through and through.
EA Mobile’s freemium title, The Simpsons: Tapped Out, is available now on Google Play.
Electronic Arts has released a beta of Crysis 3's multiplayer leading up to the game’s February 21 release in Australia.
When Nintendo announce the Wii and its unique motion controls, Sony attempted to pre-empt and counter it with the PlayStation 3.
Three of the world’s most recognizable landmarks will be available in the SimCity Digital Deluxe Edition that comes out on March 7.
Namco Bandai has set the A/NZ release of Grid 2 for May 30.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- EU net neutrality legislation under threat from Italian proposals, says rights group
- Molecular flash memory could store massive data
- Google, Rockstar reach deal to settle lawsuit over Nortel patents
- Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- NSA chief says cyberattacks on industrial systems are his top concern
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW