Maybe you'll never be as suave as Lando Calrissian, but you'll still feel pretty cool blowing up a massive ship from the inside in EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode.
John Romero's returning to the FPS genre for the first time since 2000's Daikatana. Cross your fingers.
Microsoft announces it will cease production of the Xbox 360, but don't despair: all of its services will continue uninterrupted.
The latest update lets you view notifications, read new emails, and reply to messages from the comfort of your wrist.
If you haven't scored the new avatar and privacy controls first promised two months ago, the wait may finally be over.
A hacker took a Game Boy and a Raspberry Pi Zero to create some retro-gaming magic.
Didn't preorder Wolfenstein to get into the closed beta? Looks like you'll still get to try Doom's multiplayer before launch, for at least a weekend.
Virtual reality is finally real, but which VR headset is the best for you? We compare the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
PlayStation 4 Remote Play heads to laptops, with more features than the Xbox version.
Quantum Break's PC port isn't perfect thanks to the Windows Store's inherent issues, but it runs (mostly) fine.
Windows 10 (64-bit) is now the most popular way to play Steam games, thanks to “Recommended” upgrades and DirectX 12
Dark Souls III committing to new consoles for this go-round makes it easily the best-looking game in the series.
The promise of porting Windows 10 apps to Xbox already has a few takers including Hulu and Nickelodeon.
Let this be a warning: Any Quantum Break reviews at the moment were conducted on the Xbox. The Windows Store-exclusive PC version is yet to be tested.
The Federal Court has found that video game reseller, Valve Corporation, through its online game distribution platform, Steam, and its Steam website, has engaged in misleading or deceptive conduct and made false or misleading representations.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Wasteland 3 heads to a crowdfunding campaign, and the snowy wastes of Colorado
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
- Forza Horizon 3 (PC) review impressions: Get ready to make your graphics card sweat
- How Xbox Project Scorpio and the PS4 Pro can play 4K games: Visual compromises
- Games yanked from Steam after developer sues users for nasty negative reviews
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA