Microsoft's Project Spark is dead, not just resting.
Games - News
Google's Gboard virtual keyboard for iPhone is designed to make your life easier with native Google search, GIFs, and emoji support.
Call of Duty went to space this year, so Civilization decided to head back to history.
Nvidia’s GTX 1080 and GTX 1070 Founders Editions are what used to be known as Nvidia’s reference cards. Get the details here.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 represents a major step forward for graphics cards, but the GTX 1070 may be even more impressive. Here are the 10 key things you need to know.
Zeppelins, trench clubs, capes, gas masks, and mustard gas. Battlefield is going back in time to "the true dawn of all-out warfare" this year.
The long arm of the Internet gets a bit more nimble as Steam introduces a section for recent reviews and a new 30-day aggregate score.
Valve is battling Steam cheaters with information that cheaters willingly handed over.
Minecraft: Gear VR Edition went on sale Wednesday in the Oculus Store, selling at $7 to download. The game includes all the features of Pocket Edition, but redesigned to work with the $100 Samsung Gear VR headset.
New Cherry MX Speed switches are made for fast response.
Maybe you'll never be as suave as Lando Calrissian, but you'll still feel pretty cool blowing up a massive ship from the inside in EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode.
John Romero's returning to the FPS genre for the first time since 2000's Daikatana. Cross your fingers.
Microsoft announces it will cease production of the Xbox 360, but don't despair: all of its services will continue uninterrupted.
The latest update lets you view notifications, read new emails, and reply to messages from the comfort of your wrist.
If you haven't scored the new avatar and privacy controls first promised two months ago, the wait may finally be over.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Diablo 4 whispers, Civilization VI launch
- The Nintendo Switch is a radical mash-up of consoles and gaming handhelds
- Halo Wars 2 hands-on preview: Blitz mode's thrilling twists could trigger an RTS revival
- The Xbox One's first email app is here, and it's not Outlook
- This week in games: Tyranny snags a release date, polygonal Lara Croft returns
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDigital Marketing StrategistVIC
- FTJava/JEE DeveloperVIC
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- FTMultiple Permanent Project Manager rolesACT
- CCProject SchedulerACT
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia