It seems like Microsoft can't catch a break with gamers these days, every time we hear some good news it's quickly followed by bad. We got past (more or less) the Xbox One used game/Internet requirement debacle finally, but now there's more give and ...
Google reportedly is developing a gaming console powered by its Android mobile operating system in an effort to widen the software's reach beyond smartphones and tablets and stay ahead of its competitors.
If you were one of the unfortunate souls whose PlayStation 3 was rendered near-useless by the borked version 4.45 firmware update, fear not! A new PS3 firmware update is on its way to fix that pesky console-killing problem. The bad news: It's not com...
Microsoft has changed course on online connectivity and used games, announcing new policies for the Xbox One. The console will no longer rely on a constant online connection, and restrictive policies toward used games have been lifted.
Sony's Playstation 4 and Microsoft's Xbox One may not launch until the end of the year, but some retailers are already selling out of their launch day allotments.
Cue dramatic music, please. This backlit Mega Man 25th Anniversary NES is, according to its creator, the first and the only of its kind in the world. Maybe. Regardless of the veracity of that statement, however, a refurnished Blue Bomber-themed NES i...
A series of blunders by Microsoft has paved the way for Sony's PlayStation 4 console to capture the top spot in year-end holiday sales.
The Electronic Entertainment Expo is an industry event, which means you can't get in if you don't work in the game industry (or cover it as press).
Alienware unveiled its three new gaming notebook at the fourth generation Intel Core launch that recently took place in Sydney, as well as the Alienware X51 desktop.
Sony formally unveiled the PlayStation 4 (PS4) at E3 2013 in Los Angeles, and also announced the pricing for the console.
EA will release The Lost Island multiplayer DLC pack for Crysis 3 on 5 June.
Gamers who have fond memories of 1994’s Theme Park by EA will be happy to hear about the Amusement Park DLC coming to SimCity.
In the lead-up to E3, EA has revealed that the latest addition to the Need for Speed franchise will be called Rivals.
Namco Bandai, the local distributor of Square Enix games, has set 27 August as the street date for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
While local release dates for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One are still up in the air, EA has confirmed that the next generation editions of Battlefield 4 will be available on the same date as the current generation versions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Valve cleverly battles Steam cheaters with two-factor authentication
- Minecraft steps into virtual reality as Samsung Gear VR Edition appears in Oculus Store
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode will fulfill your Millennium Falcon dreams
- Doom co-creator John Romero teases new PC shooter
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTSystem testersACT
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCInstructional DesignerQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD