Kotaku reports that in a letter to fans the creator of the Metal Gear Solid franchise, Hideo Kojima, reveals that the upcoming PSP-exclusive Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker will take hundreds of hours to play through.
Today, Xbox Australia threw a special media event at the Ivy Penthouse, Sydney, to showcase the new products and services coming to Xbox Live. We managed to get some hands-on time with Activision's DJ Hero and were suitably spun out by the results. C...
With little time to go before another Bioshock game extends its watery hand to gamers, Variety has announced that Universal is pushing for 28 Weeks Later director Juan Carlos Fresnadillo to take on the film adaptation of Bioshock.
In a recent PC World article, one of my colleagues suggested that the 'Slimmed PS3 Won't Save Sony'. Let's play devil's advocate and consider the alternative, which is that it will, with an appended "and then some." Sony just slashed the price of its...
Asus has launched its Formula Series of graphics cards. Two cards are available currently -- the Radeon 4770 (EAH4770 FORMULA/DI/512MD5) and Radeon 4890 (EAH4890 FORMULA/HTDI/1GD5). Asus says their Formula Series cards are inspired by Formula One rac...
The latest victim of accurate pre-announcement leaks, Blizzard revealed that those World of Warcraft 'Cataclysm' expansion rumors you'd been reading about are true during the inaugural moments of BlizzCon 2009. BlizzCon is Blizzard's annual games con...
When you think of a hard-core gamer, do you picture a teenage boy battling his friends in World of Warcraft?
The PlayStation 3 Slim gaming console from Sony Computer Entertainment is not only smaller and cheaper, but adds hardware enhancements that make it speedier, including a new Cell microprocessor.
If you own a Wii 4-Dock Battery Recharge Station, unplug it now.
At Microsoft's GamesCom press conference, it was confirmed that Fable III will be heading to the Xbox 360 with a host of new features. Lionhead's Creative Director Peter Molynuex was around to give a few words about the new project.
After months of speculation, Sony has finally unveiled its new PlayStation 3 system. As expected, the new model boasts a lighter, streamlined body and will retail for $499 ($200 less than the RRP of the current model).
A new study from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention working with Emory and Andrews Universities suggests the average US adult gamer is chubbier and less happy than the rest of the population. Apparently eschewing flea markets, churches, bo...
VideoGamer.com reveals in an interview with Rare director George Andreas that the UK-based video game developer has plans to use Project Natal for the Xbox 360 to revitalize some of their classic franchises. Rare is known for developing a number of p...
Microsoft has launched an Xbox LIVE dashboard update that contains all kinds of new goodies, plus a look towards the future. While you can download the update today, some of the newer features won't be available until Thursday, August 13. Here's a qu...
John Carmack thinks Sony's next-gen console--call it the PlayStation 4 if you will--seems likely to be first to market in the inevitable next generation cycle.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode will fulfill your Millennium Falcon dreams
- Doom co-creator John Romero teases new PC shooter
- Microsoft kills off its Xbox 360 gaming console, but Xbox 360 games will live on thanks to Xbox One
- Microsoft adds Android Wear support to Outlook for Android
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW