NDoors announced on November 11 that they successfully completed the GNGWC 2009 Atlantica Thai Final Round held last weekend in Bangkok, Thailand.
Games - News
Facebook is linking up with Xbox Live so users can play Xbox games with their social networking friends.
While the iPhone has become a powerful force in the portable gaming market, it has done so almost entirely due to software created by third parties.
Earlier today, G4TV reported that a Microsoft exec recently boasted that this past Tuesday was the biggest day in the history of Xbox Live, with over two million players on the service simultaneously. Xbox spokesman Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb corrobor...
The Xbox 360 is set to get a home entertainment revamp next week that will help it compete with Sony's PlayStation 3.
We've just received the NPD sales results for October 2009, and it looks the new releases and price drops have brought about some big changes on the charts. On the hardware side, in the Wii's first full month at US$200, Nintendo's console managed to ...
Nintendo announced a new game today at a retailer conference in Japan, <a href="http://ameblo.jp/sinobi/entry-10386813688.html">releasing</a> box art and the first details on what fans can expect in 2010.
The New York Daily News has a story (found on Kotaku) of two criminals who have besmirched the Mario Brothers' name more than anything before.
Information Week released a story earlier today revealing that Microsoft has banned around 1 million Xbox Live members the company believes are playing pirated games via modified hardware.
Activision says Modern Warfare 2 raked in an astonishing $310m on its first day of sales, a claim which, if accurate, would make it the biggest and fastest selling entertainment launch in history, annihilating sales records in every other medium.
If you purchased a copy of Modern Warfare 2 through Steam, caveat emptor, because you won't be able to play it today along with everyone else. Yes, Infinity Ward's operatic military-shooter goes on sale today for Windows, Xbox 360, or PlayStation 3 p...
Cryptic announced today that its eagerly anticipated Star Trek Online MMO for the PC will be launching on February 2, 2010 in North America and three days later in Europe. If you really can't wait that long, you can apply to join the closed beta test...
Activision Blizzard will make a $1 million donation to unemployed military vets through their Call of Duty Endowment (CODE,) a charity foundation intended to help veterans find gainful employment.
Project Natal will be available worldwide November 2010, launch with 14 games, and sell for about 80 US dollars, according to games biz site MCV. Expect 5 million units for global ship at release, with at least two purchase configurations: As a solo ...
When the Zune HD launched, it swept the gadget world in a flurry of very positive reviews. It's a fantastic device for music, video, and podcasts, but the app selection could be charitably described as "weak." The Zune team said more, and better, app...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Nintendo Switch is a radical mash-up of consoles and gaming handhelds
- Halo Wars 2 hands-on preview: Blitz mode's thrilling twists could trigger an RTS revival
- The Xbox One's first email app is here, and it's not Outlook
- This week in games: Tyranny snags a release date, polygonal Lara Croft returns
- Steam's adding support for Sony's DualShock 4 PlayStation controller
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Web) 161011/AP/145Asia
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CC.Net Sitecore DeveloperVIC
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCManager of Pricing and AnalyticsVIC
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW