Long ago, a filmmaker named Peter Jackson attempted to make Halo into a feature film. Unfortunately, funding fell through, and Jackson instead went on to produce the upcoming film District 9, which was directed by Neil Blomkamp (who was set to direct...
Werewolves and goblins and cats-out-of-the-bag oh my, a World of Warcraft fansite is dishing rumours on Blizzard's next expansion to its massively successful online roleplaying game.
Apple iPhone owners are more likely to purchase games to play on their handset, compared to other mobile phone users, says Distimo.
Surprise, Microsoft's quietly updated Games For Windows Live to version 3.0 and added scads of new features to tickle your facet-fetish.
Running out of power while on the road is something every gadget user has to deal with at sometime or another, but a new portable solar charging system from Sanyo Electric could help in such situations.
When it rains, it pours. Blizzard became the latest game developer to announce a delay to 2010. In this case, for its long-awaited PC strategy game Starcraft 2.
Who needs real news when we've got rumors! And what better rumors are there in the gaming universe than some new PS3 Slim rumors? This week, Kotaku uncovered a document from a 7-Eleven in Japan, which reportedly was issued from Sony, asking stores to...
Guitar Hero 5 news is hot this week. First the final tracklist was released and revealed to contain a whopping 85 songs. Now, screenshots online showcase how you will be able to import your Xbox 360 Avatars into Guitar Hero 5 and create an entire ban...
This weekend, Microsoft, in conjunction with Bungee Studios, will be hosting a Halo-themed event at Cockatoo Island in preparation for the release of the hotly anticipated Halo 3: ODST. In addition to playing public bouts of Halo 3, attendees will be...
Say what you will about research analysts, but it's clear to everyone that StarCraft II is going to sell pretty well. Just how well is the question and specifically, when? Well, Wedbush Morgan analyst Michael Pachter predicts StarCraft II is going to...
Outspoken political commentator and host of Fox News' The O'Reilly Factor, Bill O' Reilly has attacked a new viral advertisement for Guitar Hero 5 calling it's nude (but censored) female models "pinheads" and the ad itself "shameless."
A sharp fall in global sales of Nintendo's popular Wii console and a less dramatic slowdown in sales of the portable DS pushed down the company's sales and profits in the April to June quarter, the company said Thursday.
Mirroring the success of Final Fantasy VII International overseas, the release of FFVII to the Playstation Network at the beginning of June has seen tremendous download growth in two weeks since its launch.
It's been years since Thief and Thief II: The Metal Age were released, but now the fourth installment in Eidos' stealth-based PC game series, Thief, is rumored to be in development by IGN.
Variety reports that Electronic Arts' science-fiction themed survival horror video game, Dead Space, will be a trilogy, with Dead Space 2 and Dead Space 3 in the works. The Dead Space trilogy does not include the upcoming on-rails shooter Dead Space:...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode will fulfill your Millennium Falcon dreams
- Doom co-creator John Romero teases new PC shooter
- Microsoft kills off its Xbox 360 gaming console, but Xbox 360 games will live on thanks to Xbox One
- Microsoft adds Android Wear support to Outlook for Android
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW