While EA has tested the waters of browser-based gaming with the release of Tiger Woods Online earlier this year, it seems as though the company will be diving even deeper into the world of non-download, non-disc PC and Mac video games, as the company...
This console generation has been going on for quite some time. The Nintendo DS is almost five years old, while the Xbox 360 is almost finishing its fourth year of existence. Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony have done an admirable job making their system...
Uncharted 2's only just arrived, but Naughty Dog's already teasing us with sequels. Well, prequels. And not the kind of thing you play, so much as "receive."
As they are wont to do every time they near completion of adding new features, Microsoft is once again giving select Xbox Live members a crack at checking out the latest version of the Xbox 360 Dashboard before the public at large.
Nintendo has just announced a release date for the black-colored Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers. On November 17th, American gamers will now be able to pick up another colour for their extra Wii controllers. Additionally, the new Wii Remote will n...
Getting in shape may be on the verge of becoming more attractive in the US than running over prostitutes with 4 doors, low riders, vans, and sports cars, quips IGN.
Nintendo next-gen DS video games handheld may sport an Nvidia Tegra chip.
You'll find new information about the biggest games in the strangest places these days.
Sega recently dropped a press release announcing the latest addition toSonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing.
We've seen some cool shrunken-down consoles courtesy of modder Ben Heckerdorn, but now the denizens of his site's official forums have found some cool ways to make old systems new again.
Namco is using its Facebook fan page to communicate more and more about its upcoming titles these days, particularly for its mobile game and more casual titles.
A new title in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series subtitled Explorers of Sky is releasing next week, and true to the title's form, you'll be able to explore an all new area!
Halo 3: ODST has already generated more than US$125 million in sales it's first two weeks, and with almost 2.5 million copies sold the Halo franchise is rapidly approaching the 30 million sales mark.
The Sony PSP Go launched on Thursday, and judging by the early reviews opinions are mixed. On the one hand, you have a slick, more portable device with a crisp screen and new game formats. But legacy PSP owners will be dogged with some crossover iss...
Japanese telecommunications company KDDI showed a low-cost, 3D joystick for mobile phones at Ceatec on Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- YouTube Gaming update packs in landscape mode, new chat layout, and other improvements
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- Nintendo's hotly anticipated Pokémon Go Plus wearable delayed until September
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Epic CEO: How Microsoft is plotting to cripple Steam and seize control of PC gaming
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (NON-IT)WA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160815/P/742Asia
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- FTData AnalystACT
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- FTIdentity Systems Analyst / Solution DesignerACT