Continuing its efforts to adapt to the changing face of the online game world and recast itself as a thoroughly modern games publisher with initiatives in the mobile, web, and social network gaming domains, Electronic Arts today announced its first m...
Games - News
Game developer Gil Megidish states that he has "some kind of obsession with this game." Another World, released as Out of This World in North America, was a beautifully animated sci-fi adventure game first released in 1991 for the Commodore Amiga. Ov...
Steam, it seems, may finally have tromped across the proverbial bridge too far. The online PC games storefront with the sales leverage of a lion but the transparency of a two-way mirror reportedly signed a deal with Activision to load its Steamworks ...
In a statement from the Strong National Museum of Play, a representative stated that the Game Boy was admitted to its "National Toy Hall of Fame" because of its role as a major industry innovator. "Nintendo Game Boy transformed the electronic-games m...
In a blog post regarding the release and ongoing support of Doom Classic on the iPhone, Id Software technical director John Carmack shared his musings on possible future projects for the device. "We do read all the reviews in the App store," he state...
I had a conversation with Super Street Fighter IV director Yoshinori Ono a few weeks ago at Tokyo Game Show where he hinted at the possibility of bonus levels returning to the series. According to Ono, many gamers wished the heavily Street Fighter II...
It wasn't even two months ago that Courtney Love led a tirade against Activision for including her late husband, Kurt Cobain in Guitar Hero 5. It seems as though the company hasn't learned its lesson as the LA Times reports (found via NeoGAF) that He...
G4TV found an article on Critical Gamer teasing its upcoming interview with Media Molecule's Martin Lynagh by including some choice quotes about the possibility (or lack thereof) of a LittleBigPlanet 2. Most notably, Lynagh believes that a sequel wou...
In an interview with the UK's Financial Times (registration required to read) newspaper Nintendo president Satoru Iwata states that the company is interested in exploring an "Amazon Kindle" like service for the future of the Nintendo DS. "I'm interes...
If you want to be a CEO but not have any of the real responsibilities of one, you could try to play a new online game being offered by Cisco. The company this week posted myPlanNet, a computer game that lets anyone be a broadband executive making net...
As more Epic Mickey details surface, developer Warren Spector has openly discussed his plans for a sequel and his hopes that Disney will back development on the pair of titles Junction Point was working on before they were acquired in 2007.
A Chinese government agency halted its approval process for hit online game World of Warcraft to operate in the country on Monday, deepening its struggle with another agency for power over China's online game sector.
Microsoft has long said, and we have reminded users, that DirectX 11 is not just a Windows 7 technology. The company promised that DirectX 11 will be available for Vista around the same time as the release of its latest and greatest operating system.
Electronic Arts has been teasing the existence of its iPhone port of the classic real time strategy game Command & Conquer: Red Alert for a while now, but the game finally arrived in the app store yesterday for the premium price of US$9.99.
With their work on two of Sony's most prized franchises--Ratchet & Clank and Resistance--Insomniac has made a name for developing well-received, good-looking games. The company has reached that end in two very different ways, creating bright environm...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
- Every new game revealed at The Game Awards 2016, from Guardians of the Galaxy to Zelda
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
- Hearthstone fans now have a dedicated Skype chat room to challenge its best players
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- FTRF EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Manager AnalyticsVIC
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystVIC
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- TPSharePoint ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- FTSecurity Delivery Manager l Security, Governance, Delivery & OperationNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraVIC
- CCExchange EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer / Architect (Network Technologies)NSW
- CCPlatform Services EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).VIC
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- FTBusiness Reporting AnalystNSW
- TPSenior System Engineer - WintelVIC
- CCAutoCAD Business System Analyst/ GIS, Spatial AnalystNSW
- FTHelpdesk Support- LANNSW
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW