In an interview with Wired, Nintendo game designer and producer Shigeru Miyamoto defends the Wii's motion-sensing controllers and reveals that he is skeptical about the controller-less gaming technology of Project Natal which is coming out for the Xb...
Microsoft's Xbox Live for the Xbox 360 has gone down today for scheduled maintenance in order to prepare the online service for future enhancements such as Twitter, Facebook, and digital downloads of full Xbox 360 games.
In an interview conducted by Kotaku with GameLoft CEO Michel Guillemot, Guillemot stated that an Apple console would make sense, but how to enter it within such a saturated market remains the big question.
At last week's E3, Tim Shafer gave us more of a taste of what his upcoming Brutal Legend would be like, and it looked tasty, only affirming it's title as being one of the most anticipated games of this year. However, "anticipated games of this year" ...
It's post-E3 and for the most part, gaming companies are feeling pretty confident about their work and their future. None seem more confident than Nintendo's president and COO Reggie Fils-Aime and PlayStation Europe's president Andrew House.
Earlier yesterday morning during Kevin and Bean's Breakfast radio show on KROQ 106.7 FM, the band Green Day stopped by to perform some songs off of their latest album, 21st Century Breakdown.
We don't know about you, but we've always wanted to play the part of a James Bond villain. Or, at least have the cool swag that comes with being megalomaniacal. All we'd need right now is US$20,000 ($AU25,290) to buy this <a href="http://www.intuifac...
Most gamers who've played <a href="http://www.gamepro.com/games/ps2/111191/shadow-of-the-colossus/">Shadow of the Colossus</a> will tell you it's the best-looking game on the PS2, hands-down. They'll try to describe it to you -- its gameplay, its vis...
A group of about a dozen members of a group that calls itself "Salvationists Against Virtual and Eternal Damnation" meandered around outside the LA Convention Center yesterday wielding signs protesting EA's upcoming game,Dante's Inferno. Proudly disp...
With so many Beatles fans out there, a lot of people want to know more about the hardware that The Beatles: Rock Band offers to help users morph into a Fab Four (or more, if additional mics are on hand). I had a chance to play with the new set today-...
After Microsoft announced Project Natal on Monday, it was hard to believe Sony could put up a fair fight in their own press conference. Then they unveiled their new Motion Controller on the same day Nintendo talked about the Wii MotionPlus, and thing...
GamePro has just learned that Square Enix is still considering releasing Final Fantasy XIV Online on the Xbox 360 as well as the PC and PlayStation 3, contradicting what was announced at yesterday's Sony press conference, where the game was touted as...
The E3 show floor is packed to the gills with gamers from around the world, many of whom are waiting for their chance to play Valve's Left 4 Dead 2, the rapid-fire sequel to a game that only came out last year.
While Nintendo announced some fun new titles for their systems at this years E3, something was missing in the form of a blonde haired, green tunic wearing hero. Yet, fans of Zelda can have something to look forward to, as Shigeru Miyamoto has reveale...
Using a glove to play a game sounds like a great idea. Hey, it worked in <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098663/">The Wizard</a>, right? Not quite. While console makers dabble with Webcams and new ways for you to interact with your games, this ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A third of all PC gamers on Steam use Windows 10
- Film Victoria backs women in gaming with new fellowships
- Nintendo kicks off 2016 with new Zelda release and new 3DS
- Expensive gaming desktops and laptops thrive in slumping PC market
- The PS4 is the fastest selling console in Sony’s history
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT