Tetris, one of the most successful, and copied, games of all time, celebrates its 25th anniversary this week, according to the company that now controls the rights to the game.
Jack Tretton, President and CEO of Sony, took the stage today at Sony's E3 press conference, and started off with some jokes, telling the audience that he believes Sony is the leader in many things, including leaked content. All the same, the PSP Go ...
Another day, another Metal Gear as E3 is shaping up to become Hideo Kojima's playground. Yesterday, Kojima surprised the gaming community by announcing a new game, Metal Gear Solid: Rising, for the Xbox 360. That game ended speculation as to the curi...
It's new, it's hip, it's very secretive, and no, there's not a lot we can tell you. But we'll do what we can. For starters, there's the most obvious bit: The game is called Agent, and it's Rockstar North's next big title.
During a day full of new innovations, James Cameron took the stage at Ubisoft's media briefing and gave a lengthy speech about his upcoming sci-fi epic Avatar. Cameron seemed confident about the film and game adaptation, citing that most film to game...
Activision has decided to release a little bit of excitement to the Guitar Hero fans. Behold: the confirmed list of all the artists and bands that will find their songs in Guitar Hero 5, coming September 1 to the Xbox 360, the PS2, the PS3, and the W...
Rumored, hinted at in empty achievement lists (thank you, Xbox360Achievements.org), and now made official: Halo: Reach is coming to the Xbox 360.
Microsoft calls it "Project Natal." It's a new piece of technology that uses depth-sensing cameras, microphones, and specialized software to enable voice and facial recognition, full body motion sensing, and the ability to play just about any game wi...
Ever since Dell bought a stake in Alienware, people have been wondering: What becomes of Dell's gaming-friendly XPS line? As of today, it goes away. Or at least it stops trying to cater to gaming enthusiasts. Henceforth, Dell-owned Alienware is the o...
EA's The Sims 3 doesn't ship until early next week, but it's already outpaced Spore in illegal downloads, reports Bloomberg. According to file-share monitor BigChampagne LLC, The Sims 3 was downloaded at least 180,000 times in just four days, between...
Microsoft's Xbox 360 is suiting up to become an all-encompassing entertainment center. British broadcaster Sky has announced a deal between Sky and Microsoft that will bring live television programs such as sports, TV shows and movies to UK and Irish...
It's not the PSP phone, but it's close. Sony Ericsson yesterday unveiled three new mobile phones including Aino, a cell phone that can sync with both your PlayStation 3 and PC. Aino also features an 8.1-megapixel camera with geotagging capability; 3G...
The sequel to 2K Boston's 2007 smash hit BioShock has received an official release date of November 3, 2009 for North America. Yet, in a surprising twist on the usual way games from the U.S. are released, it looks like Europeans will be getting the g...
In an interview with VG247, video game designer David Jaffe says that he will not be showing off his new game at E3 2009. Jaffe, who will be attending the event, admits that he'd "love to announce" his top secret new game at E3 2009, but he's not qui...
Today, Rockstar announced the second expansion for GTA IV, subtitled "The Ballad of Gay Tony" and it promises to be "something that is both epic and very innovative" to the GTA IV world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A third of all PC gamers on Steam use Windows 10
- Film Victoria backs women in gaming with new fellowships
- Nintendo kicks off 2016 with new Zelda release and new 3DS
- Expensive gaming desktops and laptops thrive in slumping PC market
- The PS4 is the fastest selling console in Sony’s history
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Scrum/Pega SystemsNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Network EngineersACT
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- CC.NET DeveloperACT