This console generation has been going on for quite some time. The Nintendo DS is almost five years old, while the Xbox 360 is almost finishing its fourth year of existence. Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony have done an admirable job making their system...
Games - News
Uncharted 2's only just arrived, but Naughty Dog's already teasing us with sequels. Well, prequels. And not the kind of thing you play, so much as "receive."
As they are wont to do every time they near completion of adding new features, Microsoft is once again giving select Xbox Live members a crack at checking out the latest version of the Xbox 360 Dashboard before the public at large.
Nintendo has just announced a release date for the black-colored Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers. On November 17th, American gamers will now be able to pick up another colour for their extra Wii controllers. Additionally, the new Wii Remote will n...
Getting in shape may be on the verge of becoming more attractive in the US than running over prostitutes with 4 doors, low riders, vans, and sports cars, quips IGN.
Nintendo next-gen DS video games handheld may sport an Nvidia Tegra chip.
You'll find new information about the biggest games in the strangest places these days.
Sega recently dropped a press release announcing the latest addition toSonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing.
We've seen some cool shrunken-down consoles courtesy of modder Ben Heckerdorn, but now the denizens of his site's official forums have found some cool ways to make old systems new again.
Namco is using its Facebook fan page to communicate more and more about its upcoming titles these days, particularly for its mobile game and more casual titles.
A new title in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series subtitled Explorers of Sky is releasing next week, and true to the title's form, you'll be able to explore an all new area!
Halo 3: ODST has already generated more than US$125 million in sales it's first two weeks, and with almost 2.5 million copies sold the Halo franchise is rapidly approaching the 30 million sales mark.
The Sony PSP Go launched on Thursday, and judging by the early reviews opinions are mixed. On the one hand, you have a slick, more portable device with a crisp screen and new game formats. But legacy PSP owners will be dogged with some crossover iss...
Japanese telecommunications company KDDI showed a low-cost, 3D joystick for mobile phones at Ceatec on Wednesday.
Want to watch Blu-ray flicks on your Sony PlayStation Portable? Okay, you can't watch them natively on the handheld--the system tops out at 480x272 lines of resolution, after all. But according to Sony Pictures Home Entertainment and Sony Computer En...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 Creators Update adds easy-peasy PC game streaming over Xbox Live
- This week in games: Diablo 4 whispers, Civilization VI launch
- The Nintendo Switch is a radical mash-up of consoles and gaming handhelds
- Halo Wars 2 hands-on preview: Blitz mode's thrilling twists could trigger an RTS revival
- The Xbox One's first email app is here, and it's not Outlook
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPProject Coordinator - IT projectsVIC
- FTSenior Java ProgrammerWA
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Specialist :SCOMWA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer in Test (SDET)QLD
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- FTAgile Tools and Methods AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- FTBI Developer-Micro-strategyNSW
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- FTSenior Perl Developer | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTProject Manager (HR, Payroll)VIC
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCSAP HANNA ArchitectNSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | Django | Python | AWS | PostgreSQL | North Sydney NSW