Visceral Games has a genuine top-tier franchise on their hands with Dead Space.
Games - News
Avant-garde media artist Mio I-zawa has just released footage and photos of his most intriguing (and disturbing) creation yet: a mechanical 'tumour' sprouting from a PC that quivers and pulsates depending on the CPU load. All together now: Ewwwwwww!
A press release from AMD today announces the development of an Open Physics Initiative, together with Pixelux Entertainment. Pixelux is the developer of the Digital Molecular Matter (DMM) physics system used first in LucasArts' Star Wars: The Force U...
Nintendo will cut the price of its popular Wii gaming console to $199.99 in the US this weekend, the company said, escalating a price war with rival consoles in a weak video game market.
An alleged Sega document from a meeting with Sony Computer Entertainment America is turning heads after it apparently divulged confidential details of upcoming Sony PlayStation 3 marketing and motion controller plans. The document was downloaded dire...
The Holidays are just around the corner, and gaming console makers hope to make 2009 a record-setting year. The Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii have all dropped their prices in recent weeks. There are also new motion-control innovations in the pipel...
With Sony's sleeker, smaller, slide-screen-tastic PSP Go poised to pounce, the company's seen fit to drop the price of its existing PSP-3000 by ¥3,000, but only if you live in Japan. For the rest of us? Sony's keeping mum for the moment on its other ...
Steve Perlman, CEO of a company called OnLive that's readying an on-demand video game service, cringes whenever Google's gmail or other high profile Web services conk out. After all, his company's bold plan is to offer streamed access to a slew of br...
If you're a PlayStation 3 or Nintendo Wii owner, you can breathe a sigh of relief. The rumoured takeover of Electronic Arts at the hands of Microsoft has been officially debunked.
I want to like Microsoft's Games for Windows. The application costs me nothing. It has a sleek ice-blue overlay that's visually elegant and less obtrusive than Steam's "default on" pop-up dialogue boxes. It consolidates my Windows and Xbox game accou...
Contrary to a lot of opinions, I thought the Silent Hill movie was great and very well done. As a huge fan of the series, it's difficult to not notice the amount of detail that went into making the movie as true to the games as possible. The ash cove...
Fanboys everywhere with fond multiplayer memories will be sorely disappointed to hear that a GoldenEye 007 release is, apparently, not in the works.
Do you like motion? How about controlling things? If so, Microsoft has the job for you!
Japan's Street Fighter IV Blog has just posted an announcement that a new sequel is "coming soon".
It's looking like next week is going to be a nice one for surviving. Konami has just sent along word that their Smash-TV inspired undead shooter Zombie Apocalypse will be hitting Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network next week for 800 MS points/US...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Nintendo Switch is a radical mash-up of consoles and gaming handhelds
- Halo Wars 2 hands-on preview: Blitz mode's thrilling twists could trigger an RTS revival
- The Xbox One's first email app is here, and it's not Outlook
- This week in games: Tyranny snags a release date, polygonal Lara Croft returns
- Steam's adding support for Sony's DualShock 4 PlayStation controller
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- FTSolution Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- CC.Net Sitecore DeveloperVIC
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC