Japan's computer game market saw a 24 percent drop in sales in the first half of the year, according to data released Wednesday.
Microsoft Research's Kodu Game Lab, which allows you to create your own video games on the Xbox 360, is now available to download on Xbox Live. Kodu is described by its developer as extremely easy to use, which was displayed in a demo when the game w...
June is always a busy month for new gadgets. The E3 video games show, Taiwan's Computex IT show and Singapore's CommunicAsia all provide a launching pad for new products.
The Fallout 3: Point Lookout downloadable content has been released today.
Kotaku reports that Bethesda Softworks parent company ZeniMax Media has just purchased id Software. The article reveals that while id Software has officially been acquired by ZeniMax, none of id's normal operations, including the development of their...
In an interview with The Times, Activision CEO and president Bobby Kotick reveals that the publisher is giving serious consideration to dropping all support for Sony's consoles, the PS3 and the PSP.
Ars Technica is passing along word that Left 4 Dead 2's original promo art (and presumably, the game's eventual box art) has been censored by the ESRB. Around the time of the game's announcement, the original art pictured the hand from the first game...
While most feel the possibility of slipping into the alien blasting role of Duke Nukem for next generation consoles is a dead idea, gamers can find plenty of action in the court room, as recently released documents reveal that Take-Two Interactive is...
After Microsoft shut down Xbox Live for over twenty-four hours yesterday, their online gaming service for the Xbox 360 is back online, but it's not working correctly for many users.
June is always a busy month for new gadgets. The E3 video games show, Taiwan's Computex IT show and Singapore's CommunicAsia all provide a launching pad for new products and other companies are busy preparing new gizmos for the upcoming mid-year holi...
In an interview with Wired, Nintendo game designer and producer Shigeru Miyamoto defends the Wii's motion-sensing controllers and reveals that he is skeptical about the controller-less gaming technology of Project Natal which is coming out for the Xb...
Microsoft's Xbox Live for the Xbox 360 has gone down today for scheduled maintenance in order to prepare the online service for future enhancements such as Twitter, Facebook, and digital downloads of full Xbox 360 games.
In an interview conducted by Kotaku with GameLoft CEO Michel Guillemot, Guillemot stated that an Apple console would make sense, but how to enter it within such a saturated market remains the big question.
At last week's E3, Tim Shafer gave us more of a taste of what his upcoming Brutal Legend would be like, and it looked tasty, only affirming it's title as being one of the most anticipated games of this year. However, "anticipated games of this year" ...
It's post-E3 and for the most part, gaming companies are feeling pretty confident about their work and their future. None seem more confident than Nintendo's president and COO Reggie Fils-Aime and PlayStation Europe's president Andrew House.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Review - Total War: Warhammer
- Use Feedback Hub to complain to Microsoft about Windows 10
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTSOE Operations SpecialistACT
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Enterprise Java Beans/J2EE) 160601/AP/982Asia
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- FTData & Analytics Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCProject managerACT
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCProject ManagerACT