Every year, Comic Con loses a bit of its comic book roots and cedes floor space to purveyors of other nerdy impulses. Video games, in particular, have taken firm footing on the show floor in San Diego, regardless of whether there's a connection to th...
Bloody-Disgusting reports that a film adaptation of Konami's vampire-whipping Castlevania video game series is back on.
In a recent interview, Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates hints that the company's upcoming gesture-sensing controller dubbed "Project Natal" will be enabled for other platforms beyond the Xbox 360.
Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. and Legendary Pictures announced today via press release that they've found a director for their highly anticipated motion picture adaptation of Warcraft and as it turns out, it will be none other than Sam Raimi, the man ...
Beatles fans have even more to look forward to, as MTV Games revealed 15 more tracks that will be included in The Beatles: Rock Band.
Microsoft promised games-on-demand for the Xbox 360 at last month's E3 show., and now it's ready to launch the service on August 11.
Usually, games go through a similar process: An idea is pitched to a publisher and the publisher decides whether or not to fund the project. But, Valve company boss Gabe Newell has shown interest in a new way of getting games green lit and funded, an...
Sales of video game hardware and software were down by around one-third in June compared to the same month last year, according to data released late Thursday. After initially showing positive growth as the U.S. slid into recession, the latest figure...
Newly released video and screens have leaked today of a mobile version of Resident Evil 4, which will be coming to Japanese iPhone and iPod Touch users later this month.
It looks like Xbox 360 and Windows gamers will finally get to tango with the ephemerally transient, aka the extra-terrestrial, aka Mothership Zeta, the latest expansion for Bethesda's post-apocalyptic RPG Fallout 3. In it, you'll detect an unintellig...
"Bummer," that about sums up the communal groan twittered round the Internet last night when Take-Two let slip it was delaying BioShock 2 until 2010. I was busing back from London to Oxford battling a fickle Virgin Mobile USB wireless connection when...
Today, Bethesda released some new screens and info from their upcoming Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta, along with the DLC's release date this summer.
Dragon Quest IX, one of the most anticipated video games ever to hit Japan, went on sale on Saturday morning and sold an impressive 2.3 million copies over the weekend, according to Enterbrain.
A war of gamers around the globe is about to spark with Game & Game World Championship 2009 Europe Finals.
Today two separate announcements have been made that The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall and MechWarrior 4: Vengeance and all of its expansion packs will be entirely free to download and play.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
- Sea of Thieves is Rare's grog-drinking, accordion-playing, pirate silliness simulator
- Shadow Warrior 2 hands-on: Lo Wang gets even more wild with fast, furious 4-way action
- Xbox One keyboard and mouse support teased as PCs and consoles draw closer together
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCProject ControllerQLD
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW