Kotaku reports that Bethesda Softworks parent company ZeniMax Media has just purchased id Software. The article reveals that while id Software has officially been acquired by ZeniMax, none of id's normal operations, including the development of their...
In an interview with The Times, Activision CEO and president Bobby Kotick reveals that the publisher is giving serious consideration to dropping all support for Sony's consoles, the PS3 and the PSP.
Ars Technica is passing along word that Left 4 Dead 2's original promo art (and presumably, the game's eventual box art) has been censored by the ESRB. Around the time of the game's announcement, the original art pictured the hand from the first game...
While most feel the possibility of slipping into the alien blasting role of Duke Nukem for next generation consoles is a dead idea, gamers can find plenty of action in the court room, as recently released documents reveal that Take-Two Interactive is...
After Microsoft shut down Xbox Live for over twenty-four hours yesterday, their online gaming service for the Xbox 360 is back online, but it's not working correctly for many users.
June is always a busy month for new gadgets. The E3 video games show, Taiwan's Computex IT show and Singapore's CommunicAsia all provide a launching pad for new products and other companies are busy preparing new gizmos for the upcoming mid-year holi...
In an interview with Wired, Nintendo game designer and producer Shigeru Miyamoto defends the Wii's motion-sensing controllers and reveals that he is skeptical about the controller-less gaming technology of Project Natal which is coming out for the Xb...
Microsoft's Xbox Live for the Xbox 360 has gone down today for scheduled maintenance in order to prepare the online service for future enhancements such as Twitter, Facebook, and digital downloads of full Xbox 360 games.
In an interview conducted by Kotaku with GameLoft CEO Michel Guillemot, Guillemot stated that an Apple console would make sense, but how to enter it within such a saturated market remains the big question.
At last week's E3, Tim Shafer gave us more of a taste of what his upcoming Brutal Legend would be like, and it looked tasty, only affirming it's title as being one of the most anticipated games of this year. However, "anticipated games of this year" ...
It's post-E3 and for the most part, gaming companies are feeling pretty confident about their work and their future. None seem more confident than Nintendo's president and COO Reggie Fils-Aime and PlayStation Europe's president Andrew House.
Earlier yesterday morning during Kevin and Bean's Breakfast radio show on KROQ 106.7 FM, the band Green Day stopped by to perform some songs off of their latest album, 21st Century Breakdown.
We don't know about you, but we've always wanted to play the part of a James Bond villain. Or, at least have the cool swag that comes with being megalomaniacal. All we'd need right now is US$20,000 ($AU25,290) to buy this <a href="http://www.intuifac...
Most gamers who've played <a href="http://www.gamepro.com/games/ps2/111191/shadow-of-the-colossus/">Shadow of the Colossus</a> will tell you it's the best-looking game on the PS2, hands-down. They'll try to describe it to you -- its gameplay, its vis...
A group of about a dozen members of a group that calls itself "Salvationists Against Virtual and Eternal Damnation" meandered around outside the LA Convention Center yesterday wielding signs protesting EA's upcoming game,Dante's Inferno. Proudly disp...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Use Feedback Hub to complain to Microsoft about Windows 10
- Total War: Warhammer DirectX 12 performance preview: Radeon reigns supreme
- Microsoft brings Halo 5's map editor to Windows 10 for free, but stays quiet about Halo 5
- What is WESA and what it means for eSports: Counter-Strike got its own version of FIFA
- Microsoft is killing Project Spark, its ambitious cross-platform creation game
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCProgram Technical Director- Migration to SAP HR PayrollNSW
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- FTDevOps SpecialistVIC
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (Sharepoint, CRM, MS Dynamics)ACT
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCTest Execution ManagerVIC