If you own a Wii 4-Dock Battery Recharge Station, unplug it now.
At Microsoft's GamesCom press conference, it was confirmed that Fable III will be heading to the Xbox 360 with a host of new features. Lionhead's Creative Director Peter Molynuex was around to give a few words about the new project.
After months of speculation, Sony has finally unveiled its new PlayStation 3 system. As expected, the new model boasts a lighter, streamlined body and will retail for $499 ($200 less than the RRP of the current model).
A new study from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention working with Emory and Andrews Universities suggests the average US adult gamer is chubbier and less happy than the rest of the population. Apparently eschewing flea markets, churches, bo...
VideoGamer.com reveals in an interview with Rare director George Andreas that the UK-based video game developer has plans to use Project Natal for the Xbox 360 to revitalize some of their classic franchises. Rare is known for developing a number of p...
Microsoft has launched an Xbox LIVE dashboard update that contains all kinds of new goodies, plus a look towards the future. While you can download the update today, some of the newer features won't be available until Thursday, August 13. Here's a qu...
John Carmack thinks Sony's next-gen console--call it the PlayStation 4 if you will--seems likely to be first to market in the inevitable next generation cycle.
Long ago, a filmmaker named Peter Jackson attempted to make Halo into a feature film. Unfortunately, funding fell through, and Jackson instead went on to produce the upcoming film District 9, which was directed by Neil Blomkamp (who was set to direct...
Werewolves and goblins and cats-out-of-the-bag oh my, a World of Warcraft fansite is dishing rumours on Blizzard's next expansion to its massively successful online roleplaying game.
Apple iPhone owners are more likely to purchase games to play on their handset, compared to other mobile phone users, says Distimo.
Surprise, Microsoft's quietly updated Games For Windows Live to version 3.0 and added scads of new features to tickle your facet-fetish.
Running out of power while on the road is something every gadget user has to deal with at sometime or another, but a new portable solar charging system from Sanyo Electric could help in such situations.
When it rains, it pours. Blizzard became the latest game developer to announce a delay to 2010. In this case, for its long-awaited PC strategy game Starcraft 2.
Who needs real news when we've got rumors! And what better rumors are there in the gaming universe than some new PS3 Slim rumors? This week, Kotaku uncovered a document from a 7-Eleven in Japan, which reportedly was issued from Sony, asking stores to...
Guitar Hero 5 news is hot this week. First the final tracklist was released and revealed to contain a whopping 85 songs. Now, screenshots online showcase how you will be able to import your Xbox 360 Avatars into Guitar Hero 5 and create an entire ban...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Divinity: Original Sin II preview: Choose your own reactive, gloriously chaotic adventure
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole preview: With great farts come great responsibility
- Konami's Metal Gear Survive is a co-op zombie survival game
- Microsoft wants all your devices to run on Xbox One’s proprietary wireless signal
- Warning: No Man’s Sky's PC port is broken and buggy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW