With so many Beatles fans out there, a lot of people want to know more about the hardware that The Beatles: Rock Band offers to help users morph into a Fab Four (or more, if additional mics are on hand). I had a chance to play with the new set today-...
After Microsoft announced Project Natal on Monday, it was hard to believe Sony could put up a fair fight in their own press conference. Then they unveiled their new Motion Controller on the same day Nintendo talked about the Wii MotionPlus, and thing...
GamePro has just learned that Square Enix is still considering releasing Final Fantasy XIV Online on the Xbox 360 as well as the PC and PlayStation 3, contradicting what was announced at yesterday's Sony press conference, where the game was touted as...
The E3 show floor is packed to the gills with gamers from around the world, many of whom are waiting for their chance to play Valve's Left 4 Dead 2, the rapid-fire sequel to a game that only came out last year.
While Nintendo announced some fun new titles for their systems at this years E3, something was missing in the form of a blonde haired, green tunic wearing hero. Yet, fans of Zelda can have something to look forward to, as Shigeru Miyamoto has reveale...
Using a glove to play a game sounds like a great idea. Hey, it worked in <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098663/">The Wizard</a>, right? Not quite. While console makers dabble with Webcams and new ways for you to interact with your games, this ...
Tetris, one of the most successful, and copied, games of all time, celebrates its 25th anniversary this week, according to the company that now controls the rights to the game.
Jack Tretton, President and CEO of Sony, took the stage today at Sony's E3 press conference, and started off with some jokes, telling the audience that he believes Sony is the leader in many things, including leaked content. All the same, the PSP Go ...
Another day, another Metal Gear as E3 is shaping up to become Hideo Kojima's playground. Yesterday, Kojima surprised the gaming community by announcing a new game, Metal Gear Solid: Rising, for the Xbox 360. That game ended speculation as to the curi...
It's new, it's hip, it's very secretive, and no, there's not a lot we can tell you. But we'll do what we can. For starters, there's the most obvious bit: The game is called Agent, and it's Rockstar North's next big title.
During a day full of new innovations, James Cameron took the stage at Ubisoft's media briefing and gave a lengthy speech about his upcoming sci-fi epic Avatar. Cameron seemed confident about the film and game adaptation, citing that most film to game...
Activision has decided to release a little bit of excitement to the Guitar Hero fans. Behold: the confirmed list of all the artists and bands that will find their songs in Guitar Hero 5, coming September 1 to the Xbox 360, the PS2, the PS3, and the W...
Rumored, hinted at in empty achievement lists (thank you, Xbox360Achievements.org), and now made official: Halo: Reach is coming to the Xbox 360.
Microsoft calls it "Project Natal." It's a new piece of technology that uses depth-sensing cameras, microphones, and specialized software to enable voice and facial recognition, full body motion sensing, and the ability to play just about any game wi...
Ever since Dell bought a stake in Alienware, people have been wondering: What becomes of Dell's gaming-friendly XPS line? As of today, it goes away. Or at least it stops trying to cater to gaming enthusiasts. Henceforth, Dell-owned Alienware is the o...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Use Feedback Hub to complain to Microsoft about Windows 10
- Total War: Warhammer DirectX 12 performance preview: Radeon reigns supreme
- Microsoft brings Halo 5's map editor to Windows 10 for free, but stays quiet about Halo 5
- What is WESA and what it means for eSports: Counter-Strike got its own version of FIFA
- Microsoft is killing Project Spark, its ambitious cross-platform creation game
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager - Business IntelligenceVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCAgile Coach / Agile Training ManagerNSW