Nintendo next-gen DS video games handheld may sport an Nvidia Tegra chip.
Games - News
You'll find new information about the biggest games in the strangest places these days.
Sega recently dropped a press release announcing the latest addition toSonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing.
We've seen some cool shrunken-down consoles courtesy of modder Ben Heckerdorn, but now the denizens of his site's official forums have found some cool ways to make old systems new again.
Namco is using its Facebook fan page to communicate more and more about its upcoming titles these days, particularly for its mobile game and more casual titles.
A new title in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series subtitled Explorers of Sky is releasing next week, and true to the title's form, you'll be able to explore an all new area!
Halo 3: ODST has already generated more than US$125 million in sales it's first two weeks, and with almost 2.5 million copies sold the Halo franchise is rapidly approaching the 30 million sales mark.
The Sony PSP Go launched on Thursday, and judging by the early reviews opinions are mixed. On the one hand, you have a slick, more portable device with a crisp screen and new game formats. But legacy PSP owners will be dogged with some crossover iss...
Japanese telecommunications company KDDI showed a low-cost, 3D joystick for mobile phones at Ceatec on Wednesday.
Want to watch Blu-ray flicks on your Sony PlayStation Portable? Okay, you can't watch them natively on the handheld--the system tops out at 480x272 lines of resolution, after all. But according to Sony Pictures Home Entertainment and Sony Computer En...
From today, Sharp Australia is offering a free Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite games console and four games when customers purchase select Sharp AQUOS LCD televisions.
A long-time critic of the video game industry has sued Facebook for US$40 million, saying that the social networking site harmed him by not removing angry postings made by Facebook gamers.
It's no joking matter when police conduct raids of criminals houses. However, in the case of the home of this Tampa Bay drug dealer, the joke was apparently on him.
Visceral Games has a genuine top-tier franchise on their hands with Dead Space.
Avant-garde media artist Mio I-zawa has just released footage and photos of his most intriguing (and disturbing) creation yet: a mechanical 'tumour' sprouting from a PC that quivers and pulsates depending on the CPU load. All together now: Ewwwwwww!
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
- Every new game revealed at The Game Awards 2016, from Guardians of the Galaxy to Zelda
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical WriterQLD
- CCSolution Lead/ArchitectVIC
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTPerformance Reporting AnalystNSW
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- CCBusiness Intelligence - BI and ReportingQLD
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication PackagerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCSAP UX ArchitectACT
- CCSAP SuccessfactorsACT
- CCAgile Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTProduction control - batch schedulingNSW
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- TPDeployment Support EngineerVIC