Running out of power while on the road is something every gadget user has to deal with at sometime or another, but a new portable solar charging system from Sanyo Electric could help in such situations.
When it rains, it pours. Blizzard became the latest game developer to announce a delay to 2010. In this case, for its long-awaited PC strategy game Starcraft 2.
Who needs real news when we've got rumors! And what better rumors are there in the gaming universe than some new PS3 Slim rumors? This week, Kotaku uncovered a document from a 7-Eleven in Japan, which reportedly was issued from Sony, asking stores to...
Guitar Hero 5 news is hot this week. First the final tracklist was released and revealed to contain a whopping 85 songs. Now, screenshots online showcase how you will be able to import your Xbox 360 Avatars into Guitar Hero 5 and create an entire ban...
This weekend, Microsoft, in conjunction with Bungee Studios, will be hosting a Halo-themed event at Cockatoo Island in preparation for the release of the hotly anticipated Halo 3: ODST. In addition to playing public bouts of Halo 3, attendees will be...
Say what you will about research analysts, but it's clear to everyone that StarCraft II is going to sell pretty well. Just how well is the question and specifically, when? Well, Wedbush Morgan analyst Michael Pachter predicts StarCraft II is going to...
Outspoken political commentator and host of Fox News' The O'Reilly Factor, Bill O' Reilly has attacked a new viral advertisement for Guitar Hero 5 calling it's nude (but censored) female models "pinheads" and the ad itself "shameless."
A sharp fall in global sales of Nintendo's popular Wii console and a less dramatic slowdown in sales of the portable DS pushed down the company's sales and profits in the April to June quarter, the company said Thursday.
Mirroring the success of Final Fantasy VII International overseas, the release of FFVII to the Playstation Network at the beginning of June has seen tremendous download growth in two weeks since its launch.
It's been years since Thief and Thief II: The Metal Age were released, but now the fourth installment in Eidos' stealth-based PC game series, Thief, is rumored to be in development by IGN.
Variety reports that Electronic Arts' science-fiction themed survival horror video game, Dead Space, will be a trilogy, with Dead Space 2 and Dead Space 3 in the works. The Dead Space trilogy does not include the upcoming on-rails shooter Dead Space:...
Many of us remember back in 2006 when Peter Jackson, the director behind The Lord of the Rings Trilogy and Bad Taste, said that he was working on bringing Halo to the big screen.
In the Game&Game site, ahead of the European region finals of the 2009 Game & Game World Championship (herein GNGWC2009), a unique questionnaire is being conducted that is attracting attention.
Although it wasn't the most exciting Comic-Con in terms of game news, there was still plenty to talk about by the end of its run. Most notably, two Halo related stories emerged that were a little disheartening, as Halo Reach was revealed to be Bungie...
In an interview with IGN UK, Bungie's Lars Bakken confirmed that the team will be not be making any more Halo video games after the next two upcoming titles.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- YouTube Gaming update packs in landscape mode, new chat layout, and other improvements
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- Nintendo's hotly anticipated Pokémon Go Plus wearable delayed until September
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Epic CEO: How Microsoft is plotting to cripple Steam and seize control of PC gaming
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW