Another day, another rumor for Sony and crew. Looks like this time, the rumors take a surprise turn in revealing tech specs for an upcoming PSP2 (No, not the PSPgo, but a true successor to the PSP). While this seems a bit shady as Sony just spent a g...
Time spent playing games and used game purchases are up, and in fact way up over the past several months, says the Nielsen Company. Citing a new study that gauged game playing and purchasing habits during the recent recession, the media audience trac...
Sega's upcoming shooters based on the Alien franchise, Aliens vs. Predator and Aliens: Colonial Marines are still in development and on track to release in 2010 on Xbox 360, PS3, and PC, but the new Aliens RPG has now officially been cancelled.
Recently, Hollywood's biggest production companies fought in a brutal bidding war for the privilege to adapt the old-school space-blaster Asteroids into a film. The winner? Universal Studios, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Producers Lorenzo di ...
Bungie has been doing a lot of things lately. They split off from Microsoft in 2007, are building a new giant studio to house even more employees, and have two highly anticipated titles headed our way, Halo: ODST and Halo: Reach, which takes the laud...
Siliconera reports that Sony has patented new technology that allows the PlayStation 3 to play all PlayStation 2 games. The article explains that the technology works by emulating the PS2's Emotion Engine, which would enable the PS3 to be backwards c...
Yesterday, news broke that Blizzard was axing LAN multiplayer support for the highly anticipated sequel to Starcraft, StarCraft II. Needless to say, gamers wrote up a storm on the internet, upset about the news.
Japan's computer game market saw a 24 percent drop in sales in the first half of the year, according to data released Wednesday.
Microsoft Research's Kodu Game Lab, which allows you to create your own video games on the Xbox 360, is now available to download on Xbox Live. Kodu is described by its developer as extremely easy to use, which was displayed in a demo when the game w...
June is always a busy month for new gadgets. The E3 video games show, Taiwan's Computex IT show and Singapore's CommunicAsia all provide a launching pad for new products.
The Fallout 3: Point Lookout downloadable content has been released today.
Kotaku reports that Bethesda Softworks parent company ZeniMax Media has just purchased id Software. The article reveals that while id Software has officially been acquired by ZeniMax, none of id's normal operations, including the development of their...
In an interview with The Times, Activision CEO and president Bobby Kotick reveals that the publisher is giving serious consideration to dropping all support for Sony's consoles, the PS3 and the PSP.
Ars Technica is passing along word that Left 4 Dead 2's original promo art (and presumably, the game's eventual box art) has been censored by the ESRB. Around the time of the game's announcement, the original art pictured the hand from the first game...
While most feel the possibility of slipping into the alien blasting role of Duke Nukem for next generation consoles is a dead idea, gamers can find plenty of action in the court room, as recently released documents reveal that Take-Two Interactive is...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Sea of Thieves is Rare's grog-drinking, accordion-playing, pirate silliness simulator
- Shadow Warrior 2 hands-on: Lo Wang gets even more wild with fast, furious 4-way action
- Xbox One keyboard and mouse support teased as PCs and consoles draw closer together
- Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards intensify AMD's affordable gaming push
- Alienware's tiny Alpha gaming PC gets bigger muscles... in the US
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (HTML/JAVA/MySQL) 160613/JP/921Asia
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia