Sales of video game hardware and software were down by around one-third in June compared to the same month last year, according to data released late Thursday. After initially showing positive growth as the U.S. slid into recession, the latest figure...
Newly released video and screens have leaked today of a mobile version of Resident Evil 4, which will be coming to Japanese iPhone and iPod Touch users later this month.
It looks like Xbox 360 and Windows gamers will finally get to tango with the ephemerally transient, aka the extra-terrestrial, aka Mothership Zeta, the latest expansion for Bethesda's post-apocalyptic RPG Fallout 3. In it, you'll detect an unintellig...
"Bummer," that about sums up the communal groan twittered round the Internet last night when Take-Two let slip it was delaying BioShock 2 until 2010. I was busing back from London to Oxford battling a fickle Virgin Mobile USB wireless connection when...
Today, Bethesda released some new screens and info from their upcoming Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta, along with the DLC's release date this summer.
Dragon Quest IX, one of the most anticipated video games ever to hit Japan, went on sale on Saturday morning and sold an impressive 2.3 million copies over the weekend, according to Enterbrain.
A war of gamers around the globe is about to spark with Game & Game World Championship 2009 Europe Finals.
Today two separate announcements have been made that The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall and MechWarrior 4: Vengeance and all of its expansion packs will be entirely free to download and play.
They're apparently making a third reports UK game biz news site MCV. Chris Casamassa, who played Scorpion in the 1995 original film, told the San Gabriel Valley Tribune that "he's set to start filming the third Mortal Kombat film in September."
Looks like Sony may be just as frustrated with their current situation as gamers are, as both sides of the battle are steadfast in their beliefs over the PS3's current price tag. In terms of a price cut, gamers have loudly shouted "Yea", while Sony h...
Another day, another rumor for Sony and crew. Looks like this time, the rumors take a surprise turn in revealing tech specs for an upcoming PSP2 (No, not the PSPgo, but a true successor to the PSP). While this seems a bit shady as Sony just spent a g...
Time spent playing games and used game purchases are up, and in fact way up over the past several months, says the Nielsen Company. Citing a new study that gauged game playing and purchasing habits during the recent recession, the media audience trac...
Sega's upcoming shooters based on the Alien franchise, Aliens vs. Predator and Aliens: Colonial Marines are still in development and on track to release in 2010 on Xbox 360, PS3, and PC, but the new Aliens RPG has now officially been cancelled.
Recently, Hollywood's biggest production companies fought in a brutal bidding war for the privilege to adapt the old-school space-blaster Asteroids into a film. The winner? Universal Studios, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Producers Lorenzo di ...
Bungie has been doing a lot of things lately. They split off from Microsoft in 2007, are building a new giant studio to house even more employees, and have two highly anticipated titles headed our way, Halo: ODST and Halo: Reach, which takes the laud...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- 8 insider tips to help you become a Pokémon master
- PowerDVD 16 gains 360-degree video playback: Here's how it works
- Awesome: Hitman's next elusive assassination target is Gary "Wildcard" Busey
- Microsoft's slimmed-down Xbox One S launches August 2
- Star Wars: Trials on Tatooine brings free VR lightsaber battles to Steam today
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Temporary Fixed TermQLD
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCCrystal reports expertACT