In an interview with gamesindustry.biz, Sean Brennan, marketing director for Bethesda, reveals that the Maryland-based developer and publisher is going to make an announcement this year about a new video game for the Nintendo Wii.
Nintendo games are great, but their remakes lack the hard difficulty and cartridge-blowing nostalgia of their original titles, while shelling out real cash for virtual Nintendo dollars can be a hassle. Thankfully, Think Geek is selling the spiffy new...
Duke Nukem Forever may be going the way of Pogs and Crystal Pepsi, but Take-Two Entertainment is looking to salvage some of their investment in the game before it's too late.
In an economy that is affecting almost everyone, especially major companies, handheld devices such as Nintendo's DS and Apple's iPhone seem to be doing pretty well for themselves within the gaming market. Rumor has it that Microsoft is working to thr...
To some fans, 3D Realms' closure Friday came as something of a surprise. After spending nearly 13 years planning and producing Duke Nukem Forever, the veteran publisher abruptly shut down.
Heaven (or <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westeros">Westeros</a>) help us, it seems someone's finally landed the video game rights to <a href="http://www.georgerrmartin.com">George R.R. Martin</a>'s Hugo-winning "Song of Ice and Fire" series. ...
The Nintendo Wii is among one of the 20 most requested items on wedding lists, says Debenhams.
The fourth video game in Eidos' popular stealth series, Thief 4, has just been announced.
The rumors of co-op play in BioShock 2 are not true, 2K Games revealed Friday.
Microsoft said it plans to acquire gaming company BigPark for an undisclosed amount.
Nintendo achieved record sales and profits in the year to March as consumers around the world snapped up its Wii console and DS handheld despite the recession, it said Thursday. The performance was ahead of revised estimates issued by the company in ...
Atari has confirmed that its hotly anticipated Ghostbusters video game will now be exclusive to PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 2 video systems in PAL territories. The game was originally slated to appear on all current video game consoles, including t...
AMD announced that XFX is now an official AMD technology partner, joining the group of AMD add-in-board (AIB) partners. XFX plans to provide new products based on the award-winning ATI Radeon HD 4000 series GPUs to consumers, beginning in 2009.
Steve Wiebe, the unlikely protagonist of 2007's King of Kong documentary has just set a world record in Donkey Kong Jr. with a score of 1,139,800, beating out previous record holder Ike Hall by 106,800 points.
The upcoming Fallout MMO, the follow up to Bethesda's 2008 action RPG, Fallout 3, for Xbox 360, PS3, and PC, is in serious trouble.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode will fulfill your Millennium Falcon dreams
- Doom co-creator John Romero teases new PC shooter
- Microsoft kills off its Xbox 360 gaming console, but Xbox 360 games will live on thanks to Xbox One
- Microsoft adds Android Wear support to Outlook for Android
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA