Sales of Nintendo's Wii console have passed 8 million in Japan, according to data released on Wednesday.
Fallout: New Vegas for the PS3, Xbox 360, and PC is being developed by Obsidian Entertainment, formerly Black Isle Studios and developer of Fallout and Fallout 2, and is slated for a 2010 release date.
Chinese online game firm NetEase.com will buy all-new servers to start operating World of Warcraft in China this year, potentially leaving masses of unused computing clusters in the hands of the current Chinese operator.
A Microsoft job posting on CareerBuilder.com reveals that the media giant is now enlisting programmers for a brand-new Halo project that embraces online social communities.
Popular TV arbiter Judge Mathis is teaming up with a Hollywood filmmaker to create a new open-world shooter called Mathis "Detroit" Street Judge.
When Mary Poppins talked about turning chores into games it's a good bet she didn't expect Casmobot.
Sony is cutting the price of its PlayStation 2 console by almost 25 percent in both Europe and North America, the company said Tuesday.
Sony's PlayStation 3 and Microsoft's Xbox 360 have both hit sales milestones in Japan in the last week.
The newly launched Colin McRae Dirt2 trailer is a 39 second appeal to red-blooded gamer bogans.
Alyssa Milano, the former star of television shows <i>Who’s the Boss</i> and <i>Charmed</i>, has joined the cast of Atari’s hotly anticipated Ghostbusters: The Video Game. She will play the role of Dr Ilyssa Selwyn, a "smart and sassy" archaeologist ...
A judge in the U.S. state of Texas has thrown out a lawsuit filed against Nintendo and Microsoft that alleged the two companies infringed on a patent covering an interface for joysticks.
There's been plenty of talk and speculation about the next Metal Gear, whether or not Snake will be in it or if it even exists at all.
Apple TV may get a Nintendo Wii-like remote control according to <a href="http://appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PG01&s1...
Just how much is a lost Xbox 360 worth? Could it be $83,333 per week? $11,111 per day? $463 per hour? Make that $1 million total, or how much either an extraordinarily irate or incredibly enterprising Yale film major is suing US Airways for, after so...
Joel Rosenberg isn't exactly a household name, but if you goof around on your iPhone, you've probably downloaded his addictive puzzle game, Blocked.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode will fulfill your Millennium Falcon dreams
- Doom co-creator John Romero teases new PC shooter
- Microsoft kills off its Xbox 360 gaming console, but Xbox 360 games will live on thanks to Xbox One
- Microsoft adds Android Wear support to Outlook for Android
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC