With Sony's sleeker, smaller, slide-screen-tastic PSP Go poised to pounce, the company's seen fit to drop the price of its existing PSP-3000 by ¥3,000, but only if you live in Japan. For the rest of us? Sony's keeping mum for the moment on its other ...
Games - News
Steve Perlman, CEO of a company called OnLive that's readying an on-demand video game service, cringes whenever Google's gmail or other high profile Web services conk out. After all, his company's bold plan is to offer streamed access to a slew of br...
If you're a PlayStation 3 or Nintendo Wii owner, you can breathe a sigh of relief. The rumoured takeover of Electronic Arts at the hands of Microsoft has been officially debunked.
I want to like Microsoft's Games for Windows. The application costs me nothing. It has a sleek ice-blue overlay that's visually elegant and less obtrusive than Steam's "default on" pop-up dialogue boxes. It consolidates my Windows and Xbox game accou...
Contrary to a lot of opinions, I thought the Silent Hill movie was great and very well done. As a huge fan of the series, it's difficult to not notice the amount of detail that went into making the movie as true to the games as possible. The ash cove...
Fanboys everywhere with fond multiplayer memories will be sorely disappointed to hear that a GoldenEye 007 release is, apparently, not in the works.
Do you like motion? How about controlling things? If so, Microsoft has the job for you!
Japan's Street Fighter IV Blog has just posted an announcement that a new sequel is "coming soon".
It's looking like next week is going to be a nice one for surviving. Konami has just sent along word that their Smash-TV inspired undead shooter Zombie Apocalypse will be hitting Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network next week for 800 MS points/US...
Left 4 Dead 2 is effectively illegal to sell in Australia after the Classification Board announced their refusal to assign the game a content rating.
Wouldn't it be nice if Microsoft admitted it was gouging consumers by charging $130 for an otherwise unremarkable wireless 802.11g USB adapter? What'd be even nicer: Besides an integrated version in its freshly price-adjusted Xbox 360 Elite, how abou...
Joystiq discovered earlier today that Kojima Productions has updated their site with a new splash page that promises Tokyo Game Show attendees the opportunity to play the highly-anticipated PSP title Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker.
GameTrailers has just delivered the first details of an intriguing new IP from Lucasarts, which debuted on GameTrailers TV last night. The game, entitled Lucidity, is a 2D puzzle-based platformer. The first gameplay footage shows a game in which you ...
This year's <a href="http://www.gamepro.com/games/xbox360/158796/madden-nfl-10/">Madden NFL 10</a> cover is graced by two athletes: Troy Palomalu from the Pittsburg Steelers and Larry Fitzgerald from the Arizona Cardinals.
Bethesda Softworks has followed through on threats of legal action against Interplay Entertainment Corp. regarding their Fallout trademark agreement in 2007.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
- Dungeons and Dragons ditches pen and paper with D&D Beyond
- Exclusive no more: PlayStation 4 games are coming to the PC via PlayStation Now
- Adding video apps like Netflix to the Nintendo Switch is a waste of Nintendo's energy
- You can download Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS and Android today
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistSA
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator - OracleQLD
- CCUnix/Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCProject MangerWA
- CC3 x UX Designers - 3 month contract initially - IT Services company - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)Other
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT roleNSW
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPAnalyst Programmer (.Net)SA
- CC.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Security) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTICT Business Development Manager - Technical Products/SolutionsQLD