October began, as it always does, with Japan's biggest electronics show: Ceatec. The show attracted a little over 196,000 visitors who got a chance to see the best of the Japanese electronics industry, including some exciting new prototypes of device...
Electronic Arts is giving up plans to acquire rival computer games software company Take-Two Interactive and has terminated merger discussions with the company, it said Sunday.
Is Nintendo going to buck the status quo and release a souped up console before Microsoft and Sony can get their hypothetical Xbox 720 and PlayStation 4 out the door in 2012?
Dell Inc. has agreed to purchase high-performance PC vendor Alienware Corp., the two companies announced Wednesday.
Along with Battlefield Vietnam, Nam-themed games seem to be all the rage.
A lackluster movie and terrible PlayStation 2 title haven't deterred Eidos from moving forward with Lara Croft.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Synology DiskStation DS215j NAS device
- 2 Fitbit Charge wireless activity tracker
- 3 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 4 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 5 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Mass surveillance 'endangers fundamental human rights,' says study
- Developers begin work on LibreOffice for Android
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, January 27
- Computer simulation eases real-world Chinese traffic jams
- Link between NSA and Regin cyberespionage malware becomes clearer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.