The latest victim of accurate pre-announcement leaks, Blizzard revealed that those World of Warcraft 'Cataclysm' expansion rumors you'd been reading about are true during the inaugural moments of BlizzCon 2009. BlizzCon is Blizzard's annual games con...
Games - News
When you think of a hard-core gamer, do you picture a teenage boy battling his friends in World of Warcraft?
The PlayStation 3 Slim gaming console from Sony Computer Entertainment is not only smaller and cheaper, but adds hardware enhancements that make it speedier, including a new Cell microprocessor.
If you own a Wii 4-Dock Battery Recharge Station, unplug it now.
At Microsoft's GamesCom press conference, it was confirmed that Fable III will be heading to the Xbox 360 with a host of new features. Lionhead's Creative Director Peter Molynuex was around to give a few words about the new project.
After months of speculation, Sony has finally unveiled its new PlayStation 3 system. As expected, the new model boasts a lighter, streamlined body and will retail for $499 ($200 less than the RRP of the current model).
A new study from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention working with Emory and Andrews Universities suggests the average US adult gamer is chubbier and less happy than the rest of the population. Apparently eschewing flea markets, churches, bo...
VideoGamer.com reveals in an interview with Rare director George Andreas that the UK-based video game developer has plans to use Project Natal for the Xbox 360 to revitalize some of their classic franchises. Rare is known for developing a number of p...
Microsoft has launched an Xbox LIVE dashboard update that contains all kinds of new goodies, plus a look towards the future. While you can download the update today, some of the newer features won't be available until Thursday, August 13. Here's a qu...
John Carmack thinks Sony's next-gen console--call it the PlayStation 4 if you will--seems likely to be first to market in the inevitable next generation cycle.
Long ago, a filmmaker named Peter Jackson attempted to make Halo into a feature film. Unfortunately, funding fell through, and Jackson instead went on to produce the upcoming film District 9, which was directed by Neil Blomkamp (who was set to direct...
Werewolves and goblins and cats-out-of-the-bag oh my, a World of Warcraft fansite is dishing rumours on Blizzard's next expansion to its massively successful online roleplaying game.
Apple iPhone owners are more likely to purchase games to play on their handset, compared to other mobile phone users, says Distimo.
Surprise, Microsoft's quietly updated Games For Windows Live to version 3.0 and added scads of new features to tickle your facet-fetish.
Running out of power while on the road is something every gadget user has to deal with at sometime or another, but a new portable solar charging system from Sanyo Electric could help in such situations.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 Creators Update adds easy-peasy PC game streaming over Xbox Live
- This week in games: Diablo 4 whispers, Civilization VI launch
- The Nintendo Switch is a radical mash-up of consoles and gaming handhelds
- Halo Wars 2 hands-on preview: Blitz mode's thrilling twists could trigger an RTS revival
- The Xbox One's first email app is here, and it's not Outlook
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTStorage SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- FTMid-Senior iOS DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst/TesterVIC
- FTNetwork Specialist - Palo Alto FirewallsVIC
- FTSystems SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Data ScientistVIC
- CCSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCSOE EngineerACT
- FTJunior Web Developer | Django | Python | AWS | PostgreSQL | North Sydney NSW
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity Consultant / SMENSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- TPICT Security SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCPentaho BI DeveloperQLD
- CCInformatica LeadNSW
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW