Wheel out the hidden blades and hoods--it's time for a new Assassin's Creed. This year's entry, Syndicate, finally brings the game's Forrest Gump-esque historical tourism into the modern era. We've done the Crusades, the Renaissance, the Colonial era...
Well it's about time. Nearly six years after the original Angry Birds burst onto the mobile gaming scene Rovio is back with its official sequel, Angry Birds 2.
If you sat around this weekend and watched EVO -- the largest fighting game tournament of the year -- you might've seen one Seth Killian doing commentary. Killian's a familiar face in the fighting game community, thanks both to years in the scene and...
Nintendo President Satoru Iwata, who oversaw some of the gaming giant's biggest successes but also painful failures, has died of a bile duct growth, the company said.
Up front: There are going to be spoilers in this review. Or, at least, a few of you may deem them spoilers--I am going to actively discuss some of the villains in Arkham Knight. By name. And a few of the plot points. Why? Because there are very speci...
PC gamers, we should have expected this.
The Japanese gaming giant is releasing the PlayStation 4 Ultimate Player Edition, a version of its console that comes with twice the storage a 1 terabyte.
Ubisoft's E3 2015 Announcements include South Park, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Assassins Creed Siege, The Division and more
Trisha Hershberger recaps Ubisoft's powerhouse lineup of new games that they're bringing to the table, including South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Assassins Creed Syndicate, Rainbow Six: Siege, The Division, For Honor, Just ...
EA's top E3 2015 presser reveals include Star Wars Battlefront, Madden 16, Need For Speed, Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
Trisha Hershberger gives us insight into the top game announcements from EA's conference at E3 2015, including Star Wars Battlefront, Need for Speed, Mass Effect Andromeda, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, Unravel, NBA Live 1...
Nvidia filled out its 9-series of mobile GPUs this morning with a pair of parts that it says will allow better gaming in laptops under 2.5cm thick.
Research released by the Interactive Games & Entertainment Association (IGEA) shows strong growth for video games sales in Australia in 2014. The research highlights sales of $1.214 billion in the traditional retail market for games, up 7 per cent ov...
Some artists are said to paint with light. Geomerics, an ARM subsidiary that develops dynamic lighting technology, helps game developers do just that. Today the company released its third-generation product -- Enlighten 3 -- along with a new Forge de...
Gaming enthusiasts have been griping for months that Nvidia's GeForce GTX 970 graphics chip doesn't operate up to snuff, and now someone has taken the company to court over it.
The artificial wall between Xbox players and PC gamers will get torn down with Microsoft's upcoming Windows 10, which allows streaming of Xbox One games to PCs and even lets gamers on the two disparate platforms play together.
For as classy as the Vibe Band VB10 looks -- with its slim figure made possible by a curved E-Ink display -- it's far too sluggish and feature-limited.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Divinity: Original Sin II preview: Choose your own reactive, gloriously chaotic adventure
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole preview: With great farts come great responsibility
- Konami's Metal Gear Survive is a co-op zombie survival game
- Microsoft wants all your devices to run on Xbox One’s proprietary wireless signal
- Warning: No Man’s Sky's PC port is broken and buggy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Security EngineerNSW
- CCDelivery Manager - Change & RleaseACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT