Who needs real news when we've got rumors! And what better rumors are there in the gaming universe than some new PS3 Slim rumors? This week, Kotaku uncovered a document from a 7-Eleven in Japan, which reportedly was issued from Sony, asking stores to...
Games - News
Guitar Hero 5 news is hot this week. First the final tracklist was released and revealed to contain a whopping 85 songs. Now, screenshots online showcase how you will be able to import your Xbox 360 Avatars into Guitar Hero 5 and create an entire ban...
This weekend, Microsoft, in conjunction with Bungee Studios, will be hosting a Halo-themed event at Cockatoo Island in preparation for the release of the hotly anticipated Halo 3: ODST. In addition to playing public bouts of Halo 3, attendees will be...
Say what you will about research analysts, but it's clear to everyone that StarCraft II is going to sell pretty well. Just how well is the question and specifically, when? Well, Wedbush Morgan analyst Michael Pachter predicts StarCraft II is going to...
Outspoken political commentator and host of Fox News' The O'Reilly Factor, Bill O' Reilly has attacked a new viral advertisement for Guitar Hero 5 calling it's nude (but censored) female models "pinheads" and the ad itself "shameless."
A sharp fall in global sales of Nintendo's popular Wii console and a less dramatic slowdown in sales of the portable DS pushed down the company's sales and profits in the April to June quarter, the company said Thursday.
Mirroring the success of Final Fantasy VII International overseas, the release of FFVII to the Playstation Network at the beginning of June has seen tremendous download growth in two weeks since its launch.
It's been years since Thief and Thief II: The Metal Age were released, but now the fourth installment in Eidos' stealth-based PC game series, Thief, is rumored to be in development by IGN.
Variety reports that Electronic Arts' science-fiction themed survival horror video game, Dead Space, will be a trilogy, with Dead Space 2 and Dead Space 3 in the works. The Dead Space trilogy does not include the upcoming on-rails shooter Dead Space:...
Many of us remember back in 2006 when Peter Jackson, the director behind The Lord of the Rings Trilogy and Bad Taste, said that he was working on bringing Halo to the big screen.
In the Game&Game site, ahead of the European region finals of the 2009 Game & Game World Championship (herein GNGWC2009), a unique questionnaire is being conducted that is attracting attention.
Although it wasn't the most exciting Comic-Con in terms of game news, there was still plenty to talk about by the end of its run. Most notably, two Halo related stories emerged that were a little disheartening, as Halo Reach was revealed to be Bungie...
In an interview with IGN UK, Bungie's Lars Bakken confirmed that the team will be not be making any more Halo video games after the next two upcoming titles.
Every year, Comic Con loses a bit of its comic book roots and cedes floor space to purveyors of other nerdy impulses. Video games, in particular, have taken firm footing on the show floor in San Diego, regardless of whether there's a connection to th...
Bloody-Disgusting reports that a film adaptation of Konami's vampire-whipping Castlevania video game series is back on.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Nintendo Switch is a radical mash-up of consoles and gaming handhelds
- Halo Wars 2 hands-on preview: Blitz mode's thrilling twists could trigger an RTS revival
- The Xbox One's first email app is here, and it's not Outlook
- This week in games: Tyranny snags a release date, polygonal Lara Croft returns
- Steam's adding support for Sony's DualShock 4 PlayStation controller
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle/PL/SQL) 160930/AP/vtdAsia
- FTSenior Commercial and Bid ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- CCICT Project ManagerNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW