Sega's upcoming shooters based on the Alien franchise, Aliens vs. Predator and Aliens: Colonial Marines are still in development and on track to release in 2010 on Xbox 360, PS3, and PC, but the new Aliens RPG has now officially been cancelled.
Recently, Hollywood's biggest production companies fought in a brutal bidding war for the privilege to adapt the old-school space-blaster Asteroids into a film. The winner? Universal Studios, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Producers Lorenzo di ...
Bungie has been doing a lot of things lately. They split off from Microsoft in 2007, are building a new giant studio to house even more employees, and have two highly anticipated titles headed our way, Halo: ODST and Halo: Reach, which takes the laud...
Siliconera reports that Sony has patented new technology that allows the PlayStation 3 to play all PlayStation 2 games. The article explains that the technology works by emulating the PS2's Emotion Engine, which would enable the PS3 to be backwards c...
Yesterday, news broke that Blizzard was axing LAN multiplayer support for the highly anticipated sequel to Starcraft, StarCraft II. Needless to say, gamers wrote up a storm on the internet, upset about the news.
Japan's computer game market saw a 24 percent drop in sales in the first half of the year, according to data released Wednesday.
Microsoft Research's Kodu Game Lab, which allows you to create your own video games on the Xbox 360, is now available to download on Xbox Live. Kodu is described by its developer as extremely easy to use, which was displayed in a demo when the game w...
June is always a busy month for new gadgets. The E3 video games show, Taiwan's Computex IT show and Singapore's CommunicAsia all provide a launching pad for new products.
The Fallout 3: Point Lookout downloadable content has been released today.
Kotaku reports that Bethesda Softworks parent company ZeniMax Media has just purchased id Software. The article reveals that while id Software has officially been acquired by ZeniMax, none of id's normal operations, including the development of their...
In an interview with The Times, Activision CEO and president Bobby Kotick reveals that the publisher is giving serious consideration to dropping all support for Sony's consoles, the PS3 and the PSP.
Ars Technica is passing along word that Left 4 Dead 2's original promo art (and presumably, the game's eventual box art) has been censored by the ESRB. Around the time of the game's announcement, the original art pictured the hand from the first game...
While most feel the possibility of slipping into the alien blasting role of Duke Nukem for next generation consoles is a dead idea, gamers can find plenty of action in the court room, as recently released documents reveal that Take-Two Interactive is...
After Microsoft shut down Xbox Live for over twenty-four hours yesterday, their online gaming service for the Xbox 360 is back online, but it's not working correctly for many users.
June is always a busy month for new gadgets. The E3 video games show, Taiwan's Computex IT show and Singapore's CommunicAsia all provide a launching pad for new products and other companies are busy preparing new gizmos for the upcoming mid-year holi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Divinity: Original Sin II preview: Choose your own reactive, gloriously chaotic adventure
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole preview: With great farts come great responsibility
- Konami's Metal Gear Survive is a co-op zombie survival game
- Microsoft wants all your devices to run on Xbox One’s proprietary wireless signal
- Warning: No Man’s Sky's PC port is broken and buggy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT