In an interview with VG247, video game designer David Jaffe says that he will not be showing off his new game at E3 2009. Jaffe, who will be attending the event, admits that he'd "love to announce" his top secret new game at E3 2009, but he's not qui...
Today, Rockstar announced the second expansion for GTA IV, subtitled "The Ballad of Gay Tony" and it promises to be "something that is both epic and very innovative" to the GTA IV world.
We've long heard how teflon-coated video games are despite the bum economy, but what if I told you PC gaming in particular's been the most resilient of all? That's what Jon Peddie Research just concluded in its market forecast for PC gaming hardware,...
Recently, Epic Games founder Tim Sweeney, the computer game programmer behind ZZT and the Unreal Engine, was asked in an interview by Gamasutra how long away we are before "real-time computer graphics are 100% realistic like in a movie?" Sweeney resp...
A Chinese man who extorted virtual items and currency from a fellow Internet cafe user to improve his performance in online games was sentenced over the weekend, local media said.
File this one under saw-that-one-coming-last-century: Movie mogul Steven Spielberg says the future of gaming is -- wait for it -- virtual. As in "virtual reality," the two words most likely to induce oohs and aahs in late twentieth-century sci-fi fil...
I thought the revelation that video gamers outnumbered cinema goers was old news, but maybe only partly so. According to a new NPD Group report, 53 percent of U.S. consumers have been to the movies in the last six months, but 63 percent — that'...
Like Raymond, everybody loves ICO -- or at least the handful of intrepid souls who gave it a go back in September 2001 sure did. It's that PlayStation 2 action-puzzler you probably didn't, but really should have, a pensive boy-meets-girl fairy tale t...
German gaming peripheral manufacturer ROCCAT has released details of its latest product, the VIRE gaming headset. Aimed at professional gamers, the ROCCAT VIRE combines a set of ear-bud style earphones with an in-line microphone to deliver what the c...
In an interview with gamesindustry.biz, Sean Brennan, marketing director for Bethesda, reveals that the Maryland-based developer and publisher is going to make an announcement this year about a new video game for the Nintendo Wii.
Nintendo games are great, but their remakes lack the hard difficulty and cartridge-blowing nostalgia of their original titles, while shelling out real cash for virtual Nintendo dollars can be a hassle. Thankfully, Think Geek is selling the spiffy new...
Duke Nukem Forever may be going the way of Pogs and Crystal Pepsi, but Take-Two Entertainment is looking to salvage some of their investment in the game before it's too late.
In an economy that is affecting almost everyone, especially major companies, handheld devices such as Nintendo's DS and Apple's iPhone seem to be doing pretty well for themselves within the gaming market. Rumor has it that Microsoft is working to thr...
To some fans, 3D Realms' closure Friday came as something of a surprise. After spending nearly 13 years planning and producing Duke Nukem Forever, the veteran publisher abruptly shut down.
Heaven (or <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westeros">Westeros</a>) help us, it seems someone's finally landed the video game rights to <a href="http://www.georgerrmartin.com">George R.R. Martin</a>'s Hugo-winning "Song of Ice and Fire" series. ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Sea of Thieves is Rare's grog-drinking, accordion-playing, pirate silliness simulator
- Shadow Warrior 2 hands-on: Lo Wang gets even more wild with fast, furious 4-way action
- Xbox One keyboard and mouse support teased as PCs and consoles draw closer together
- Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards intensify AMD's affordable gaming push
- Alienware's tiny Alpha gaming PC gets bigger muscles... in the US
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia