To some fans, 3D Realms' closure Friday came as something of a surprise. After spending nearly 13 years planning and producing Duke Nukem Forever, the veteran publisher abruptly shut down.
Heaven (or <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westeros">Westeros</a>) help us, it seems someone's finally landed the video game rights to <a href="http://www.georgerrmartin.com">George R.R. Martin</a>'s Hugo-winning "Song of Ice and Fire" series. ...
The Nintendo Wii is among one of the 20 most requested items on wedding lists, says Debenhams.
The fourth video game in Eidos' popular stealth series, Thief 4, has just been announced.
The rumors of co-op play in BioShock 2 are not true, 2K Games revealed Friday.
Microsoft said it plans to acquire gaming company BigPark for an undisclosed amount.
Nintendo achieved record sales and profits in the year to March as consumers around the world snapped up its Wii console and DS handheld despite the recession, it said Thursday. The performance was ahead of revised estimates issued by the company in ...
Atari has confirmed that its hotly anticipated Ghostbusters video game will now be exclusive to PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 2 video systems in PAL territories. The game was originally slated to appear on all current video game consoles, including t...
AMD announced that XFX is now an official AMD technology partner, joining the group of AMD add-in-board (AIB) partners. XFX plans to provide new products based on the award-winning ATI Radeon HD 4000 series GPUs to consumers, beginning in 2009.
Steve Wiebe, the unlikely protagonist of 2007's King of Kong documentary has just set a world record in Donkey Kong Jr. with a score of 1,139,800, beating out previous record holder Ike Hall by 106,800 points.
The upcoming Fallout MMO, the follow up to Bethesda's 2008 action RPG, Fallout 3, for Xbox 360, PS3, and PC, is in serious trouble.
Sales of Nintendo's Wii console have passed 8 million in Japan, according to data released on Wednesday.
Fallout: New Vegas for the PS3, Xbox 360, and PC is being developed by Obsidian Entertainment, formerly Black Isle Studios and developer of Fallout and Fallout 2, and is slated for a 2010 release date.
Chinese online game firm NetEase.com will buy all-new servers to start operating World of Warcraft in China this year, potentially leaving masses of unused computing clusters in the hands of the current Chinese operator.
A Microsoft job posting on CareerBuilder.com reveals that the media giant is now enlisting programmers for a brand-new Halo project that embraces online social communities.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
- Sea of Thieves is Rare's grog-drinking, accordion-playing, pirate silliness simulator
- Shadow Warrior 2 hands-on: Lo Wang gets even more wild with fast, furious 4-way action
- Xbox One keyboard and mouse support teased as PCs and consoles draw closer together
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- FTSystems AnalystVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia