I have a confession: when I first saw Horizon Zero Dawn back in 2015 I let out a big ostentatious yawn to signal that I was unimpressed.
Games - Reviews
Still obsessed with exploding organs and a pseudo B-movie vibe, Sniper Elite 4 nevertheless improves upon its predecessor in every way—enormous maps, better stealth systems, and more good ol' American freedom.
Watch Dogs 2 is as big a series-defining comeback as Assassin's Creed II was back in 2009—and it does it by burning away all the worst parts of Ubisoft's formula.
Dishonored 2 has some of the most creative levels ever seen in a stealth game, but it might as well not exist if you're struggling with the PC version's performance issues.
Planet Coaster is one of the best "builder" games ever made, with powerful tools that enable players to create practically anything they can imagine. Well, as long as that thing is a theme park.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare has occasional moments of brilliance, but in a year packed with good shooters it just doesn't measure up. And don't get me started on the multiplayer.
The bizarre and grim world of the Rusty Lake series has quickly led to one of the best point-and-click series of the modern era—provided you can stomach its gruesome imagery.
Titanfall 2 has more to offer than the original, including a full singleplayer campaign. But is it better? And can it survive, sandwiched between Battlefield 1 and Call of Duty?
Civilization VI released and just like that, an entire weekend disappeared. We've pulled ourselves out of the "One More Turn" hole to deliver our thoughts on the latest entry in the long-running strategy series.
Battlefield 1's solemn campaign and over-the-top multiplayer may feel like polar opposites, but the complete package is all-around excellent.
Improvements to combat and a raft of new visual gags don’t make up for Shadow Warrior 2's flaccid story and aimless levels.
The Duke's come back to town, and the last thing that's gonna go through your mind before you die is his size-13 boot.
Virginia's extensive use of jump and match cuts makes it the meeting point of games and film, though it's not the best of experiments.
Forza Horizon 3 is the best arcade racing has to offer in 2016, and now it's on PCs thanks to Microsoft's Xbox Play Anywhere endeavor.
It's no Elite controller, but the new Xbox One S controller is a step up from the original stock Xbox One gamepad—and a colorful one at that, if you use the Xbox Design Lab.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can download Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS and Android today
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes looks sharp, but will it survive the freemium transition?
- Nintendo's bringing Super Mario Run to Android in March, but Fire Emblem's coming first
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSQL Server BI DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectSA
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- FTHRIS ConsultantQLD
- TPAnalyst Workplace SupportVIC
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- CCProject Support SpecialistVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantQLD
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)NSW
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- TPProject ManagerOther
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Specialist l Large Media Capital Investment ProgramNSW
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC