Three weak cases, one decent, and a lackluster finale make Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter a marked step back from its predecessor.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's superb Blood and Wine expansion is a fine farewell to a grizzled old friend.
I really wanted to like The Division. But after sinking more than 30 hours into the game and slogging through one repetitive enemy encounter after the next, I was left disappointed. I put off reviewing the game for too long in the hopes that I might...
The Need for Speed franchise has taken many different turns over the years. It’s moved from the underground street racing of Undercover to the driving simulation of Shift to the free-to-play MMO racing of World and the cartoon stylings of Nitro to t...
Forget the alt-history Koreans—it's the bugs that are the real problem in Homefront: The Revolution. This revolution should not be televised.
You’re on Mars. There are demons. The demons need to die. If that's not enough story for you, then too bad.
Two hours in, it's the best shooter since Wolfenstein: The New Order. Sorry I ever doubted you, Doom.
Microsoft's push into PC gaming continues to be hobbled by shoddy PC ports, as driven home by the otherwise excellent Quantum Break.
Siege of Dragonspear feels like a long-lost (and polished-up) chapter of the original Baldur's Gate—like it belonged from the start.
With the launch of the Oculus Rift, virtual reality is finally here. Does VR live up to the promise? Find out in our Oculus Rift review.
Desktop monitors are undergoing a renaissance.
Resurrecting a series as legendary as Homeworld? After twelve years? That's an unenviable task—but Blackbird Interactive pulled it off with Deserts of Kharak.
We test out eight MFi gamepads to find which are the best options right now.
The Mamba looks more like an art exhibit than a mouse, but it's too rich for our tastes. Also inside: A look at the (much cheaper) Mamba Tournament Edition.
Assassin's Creed Syndicate is a "return to form," but maybe a change would do the series some good.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
- Sea of Thieves is Rare's grog-drinking, accordion-playing, pirate silliness simulator
- Shadow Warrior 2 hands-on: Lo Wang gets even more wild with fast, furious 4-way action
- Xbox One keyboard and mouse support teased as PCs and consoles draw closer together
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW