Watch Dogs 2 is as big a series-defining comeback as Assassin's Creed II was back in 2009—and it does it by burning away all the worst parts of Ubisoft's formula.
Games - Reviews
Dishonored 2 has some of the most creative levels ever seen in a stealth game, but it might as well not exist if you're struggling with the PC version's performance issues.
Planet Coaster is one of the best "builder" games ever made, with powerful tools that enable players to create practically anything they can imagine. Well, as long as that thing is a theme park.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare has occasional moments of brilliance, but in a year packed with good shooters it just doesn't measure up. And don't get me started on the multiplayer.
The bizarre and grim world of the Rusty Lake series has quickly led to one of the best point-and-click series of the modern era—provided you can stomach its gruesome imagery.
Titanfall 2 has more to offer than the original, including a full singleplayer campaign. But is it better? And can it survive, sandwiched between Battlefield 1 and Call of Duty?
Civilization VI released and just like that, an entire weekend disappeared. We've pulled ourselves out of the "One More Turn" hole to deliver our thoughts on the latest entry in the long-running strategy series.
Battlefield 1's solemn campaign and over-the-top multiplayer may feel like polar opposites, but the complete package is all-around excellent.
Improvements to combat and a raft of new visual gags don’t make up for Shadow Warrior 2's flaccid story and aimless levels.
The Duke's come back to town, and the last thing that's gonna go through your mind before you die is his size-13 boot.
Virginia's extensive use of jump and match cuts makes it the meeting point of games and film, though it's not the best of experiments.
Forza Horizon 3 is the best arcade racing has to offer in 2016, and now it's on PCs thanks to Microsoft's Xbox Play Anywhere endeavor.
It's no Elite controller, but the new Xbox One S controller is a step up from the original stock Xbox One gamepad—and a colorful one at that, if you use the Xbox Design Lab.
The PC adaptation of Steve Jackson's Sorcery! gamebooks has some rough edges, but it's a thrilling, sprawling adventure overall.
For the first time in several World of Warcraft expansions Blizzard is flexing its world-creation and storytelling muscles.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes looks sharp, but will it survive the freemium transition?
- Nintendo's bringing Super Mario Run to Android in March, but Fire Emblem's coming first
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTLead Drupal Developer - Gold CoastQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCProcess Specialist - short contract, asap start!VIC
- CCSenior Developer - Appian/PegaVIC
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSenior IT Digital BA/Project ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCTest Automation ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- CCeLearning Support Officer - Moodle/Google appsACT
- CCProject SchedulerQLD
- FTJunior Business Process Analyst Perm North SydneyNSW
- CCMicrosoft Devops Engineers - contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW