If you've played Lego games before, you'll get the hang of this one quickly.
Games - Reviews
I have a confession: when I first saw Horizon Zero Dawn back in 2015 I let out a big ostentatious yawn to signal that I was unimpressed.
Still obsessed with exploding organs and a pseudo B-movie vibe, Sniper Elite 4 nevertheless improves upon its predecessor in every way—enormous maps, better stealth systems, and more good ol' American freedom.
Watch Dogs 2 is as big a series-defining comeback as Assassin's Creed II was back in 2009—and it does it by burning away all the worst parts of Ubisoft's formula.
Dishonored 2 has some of the most creative levels ever seen in a stealth game, but it might as well not exist if you're struggling with the PC version's performance issues.
Planet Coaster is one of the best "builder" games ever made, with powerful tools that enable players to create practically anything they can imagine. Well, as long as that thing is a theme park.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare has occasional moments of brilliance, but in a year packed with good shooters it just doesn't measure up. And don't get me started on the multiplayer.
The bizarre and grim world of the Rusty Lake series has quickly led to one of the best point-and-click series of the modern era—provided you can stomach its gruesome imagery.
Titanfall 2 has more to offer than the original, including a full singleplayer campaign. But is it better? And can it survive, sandwiched between Battlefield 1 and Call of Duty?
Civilization VI released and just like that, an entire weekend disappeared. We've pulled ourselves out of the "One More Turn" hole to deliver our thoughts on the latest entry in the long-running strategy series.
Battlefield 1's solemn campaign and over-the-top multiplayer may feel like polar opposites, but the complete package is all-around excellent.
Improvements to combat and a raft of new visual gags don’t make up for Shadow Warrior 2's flaccid story and aimless levels.
The Duke's come back to town, and the last thing that's gonna go through your mind before you die is his size-13 boot.
Virginia's extensive use of jump and match cuts makes it the meeting point of games and film, though it's not the best of experiments.
Forza Horizon 3 is the best arcade racing has to offer in 2016, and now it's on PCs thanks to Microsoft's Xbox Play Anywhere endeavor.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
- Dungeons and Dragons ditches pen and paper with D&D Beyond
- Exclusive no more: PlayStation 4 games are coming to the PC via PlayStation Now
- Adding video apps like Netflix to the Nintendo Switch is a waste of Nintendo's energy
- You can download Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS and Android today
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCProject ManagerACT
- TPSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPTechnical ArchitectVIC
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- CCBusiness Analyst- Digital & agileNSW
- CCLightweight Directory Access Procol (LDAP) DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- FTICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- FTSenior System/Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior C++ .Net DeveloperWA
- CCQuote WriterVIC
- FTJunior Applications SupportQLD
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- FTDigital Support ConsultantSA
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst/Project MangerVIC
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD