Battlefield 1's solemn campaign and over-the-top multiplayer may feel like polar opposites, but the complete package is all-around excellent.
Games - Reviews
Improvements to combat and a raft of new visual gags don’t make up for Shadow Warrior 2's flaccid story and aimless levels.
The Duke's come back to town, and the last thing that's gonna go through your mind before you die is his size-13 boot.
Virginia's extensive use of jump and match cuts makes it the meeting point of games and film, though it's not the best of experiments.
Forza Horizon 3 is the best arcade racing has to offer in 2016, and now it's on PCs thanks to Microsoft's Xbox Play Anywhere endeavor.
It's no Elite controller, but the new Xbox One S controller is a step up from the original stock Xbox One gamepad—and a colorful one at that, if you use the Xbox Design Lab.
The PC adaptation of Steve Jackson's Sorcery! gamebooks has some rough edges, but it's a thrilling, sprawling adventure overall.
For the first time in several World of Warcraft expansions Blizzard is flexing its world-creation and storytelling muscles.
Event isn't perfect by any means, but its experiments with text parsers might make it the most important (or at least most interesting) indie game of 2016.
Corsair's Lapdog takes a no-holds-barred approach to living-room gaming, but a few compromises might've made for a better product.
The Razer Turret is too small for any serious gaming, or even serious work, but it's also inconspicuous enough that you won't mind leaving it around your living room.
ReCore features charming robot companions and snappy platforming, but a chore of an end-game and terrible load times make it a hard sell.
It's been ten years since Cyan's last Myst game. Can spiritual successor Obduction step cleanly into those shoes? We found out.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided feels exactly like Deus Ex: Human Revolution, for better and worse.
Telltale's Batman adaptation starts off slow.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Diablo 4 whispers, Civilization VI launch
- The Nintendo Switch is a radical mash-up of consoles and gaming handhelds
- Halo Wars 2 hands-on preview: Blitz mode's thrilling twists could trigger an RTS revival
- The Xbox One's first email app is here, and it's not Outlook
- This week in games: Tyranny snags a release date, polygonal Lara Croft returns
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantQLD
- CCProject Manager - Security - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Developer - Government - SydneyNSW
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportNSW
- FTSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- FTData ScientistSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- FTNetwork & Gateway EngineerACT
- FTMid to senior Java Software EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Windows Server) 161031/AP/962Asia
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Database Manager - Defence - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCITSM Process AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- CCDatacenter EngineerNSW
- FTSecurity Consultant / SMENSW
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW